Tattoo's on women

Options

Replies

• Rivers2k
    Rivers2k Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I have a tattoo and I am against tattoos regardless of gender. What you are passionate about now I highly doubt you will be 10 years from now. Forget the argument about when you are old. Just 10 years from now your tattoo will be faded and smudged.

I have a bass clef on my leg because I was a bassist and I just knew I was always going to play bass but now I am married with kids and haven't played in 5 years.
  • tamarina09
    tamarina09 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    If you love your ink, what does it matter what others think? I have five, they are for me, and I love them. I think that ink can be beautiful on anyone, male or female, no matter what the age. If it's something you want, go for it.
  • Skeena4
    Skeena4 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    The fact that you're asking people in a forum what they think before you get it seems a bit of a red flag to me... I didn't read all the replies, but you should get a tattoo for you, and what it means TO YOU. I believe tattoos are very personal, and I have several large ones.
    Please also research your artist... don't cheap out....prepare to pay

"What are you gonna do about your tattoos when you're old?.... I dunno, probably hang out with other bad-*kitten* awesome people with tattoos and talk about all the epic *kitten* we do... what are you gonna do when you just look like every other old bugger??".... - Unknown
  • elliegoulding
    Options
    I think tattoos are good if you have a meaning for it! My whole family of siblings have been wanting to get this photo of birds in different places on our bodies...but we just wanna make sure where and when we wanna get them!
    Have fun with it, no one's stopping you! Also, if you like it then that's all that matter really...but if you want my personal opinion large tattoos look best on yor back as a woman!
  • krissyliz78
    krissyliz78 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    "What are you gonna do about your tattoos when you're old?.... I dunno, probably hang out with other bad-*kitten* awesome people with tattoos and talk about all the epic *kitten* we do... what are you gonna do when you just look like every other old bugger??".... - Unknown

LOVE THIS!!!!!
  • Mctree20
    Mctree20 Posts: 137
    Options
    Honestly depends on what the tat is. But generally I like them on women.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I have a tattoo and I am against tattoos regardless of gender. What you are passionate about now I highly doubt you will be 10 years from now. Forget the argument about when you are old. Just 10 years from now your tattoo will be faded and smudged.

I have a bass clef on my leg because I was a bassist and I just knew I was always going to play bass but now I am married with kids and haven't played in 5 years.

So? The bass clef still means something to you. Do you still appreciate music?
    And my first tattoo from 10 years ago is not faded and smudged. With tattoos, you get what you paid for. everyone is looking for cheap ink but they forget that it may not be good quality.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Just wondering what you all think off tattoos on women ? Large tattoos especially.
    Im hoping to get a biggish one on the top of my thigh soon but I dont want to look unfeminine. What do you all think? Please feel free share any nice ink you have too ;)

I don't like any, so, no.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    In general, love a woman with tats. And I don't personally believe there needs to be a meaning behind it. Just make sure you go to someone who does nice work.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    tattoos are HOT. does not detract from a woman's femininity. You will get ppl who don't like tattoos on women no matter what. Who cares. It is not for them, it is for YOU. You don't get inked thinking about what others will think.
  • Sharmender
    Sharmender Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos! They have to be done by a good professional though... Cheap tattoo's are so ugly.

I love birds. Thinking of getting one on my hipbone in a few years :)
    Lyrics make amazing tattoo's as well.
  • emmymae22
    emmymae22 Posts: 206
    Options
    Love them. I was a SG before I gained weight. :)
  • ready2tryagain42
    Options
    Tats are ok..just not on me.
  • Spice_4_Life
    Spice_4_Life Posts: 225
    Options
    My ex had a tattoo of a swallow on her right breast, the problem was her boobs sagged with age & it now looks like an ostrich!!!
    LOL

Hahaha that's funny but so true. Be careful of where and what you get!
  • jmilian825
    jmilian825 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I like them I have 1 and hope to get more when the timing is right, I do however agree with the comments of it depends on the art work itself.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Tattooed women are hot! nuff said :wink:
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    i love them just as long it doesn't affect you getting a job.. I have two and when i hit my goal i will get tatted again..
  • Spice_4_Life
    Spice_4_Life Posts: 225
    Options
    I love tattoos and have several myself.. I also love when people say that I'm going to regret them when I'm 70.. I'm pretty sure a saggy tattoo will be the least of my problems by then :wink:

I agree :) there will be much more to be concerned about in the future :)

Plus when I'm old...I don't think I'll be wearing revealing clothing if I'm not in great shape. So who cares :)
  • ziggy5621
    ziggy5621 Posts: 44
    Options
    I say if you want it.....go for it! Don't worry about what others think..its not their body :-)
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Please use the search feature...this way you find the other ENDLESS amounts of PRO INK topics.