Tattoo's on women

Options

Replies

• LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I have some on my back, I love them, but they are mostly hidden. I also have a heart on the inside of my left wrist, Everyone who has ever seen it has said "aww so cute". How can a heart offend anyone?
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I think it's your choice! Whatever suits your personality! I have a small blue and white rose on my shoulder. Only time it's visible is when I wear a bathing suit or tank top with smallish straps. Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • tiffanyw1966
    tiffanyw1966 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ya we're ALL going to be in the nursing home with tattoos. We'll all have wrinkles so who cares?
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    i have 4 tats im planning on getting more i like having them i love having m done
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are badass!

fe.jpg

but to tell you true I've never been a fan of leg tattoos. But i've never really seen a thigh tattoo, so go for it!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM
  • dragonangel76
    Options
    Try to make it something unique and not involving a skull, star or butterfly, and you should be all good :D
    hehe
  • AbbeyRysMom
    AbbeyRysMom Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Depends on the tattoo, not the sex. In my opinion, if the tattoo looks crap, then it doesn't matter who it's on.

I've a few tattoos myself.

I agree with this!

Except I only have 2 tattoos, and am carefully thinking through my next tats with my kids' names :)
  • EmBlazes
    EmBlazes Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I will never get one and personally I don't think they always look very good on women. It really depends what kind of person you are too - they seem to suit some people better (so if you are a rock chick or a goth I think they look really cool as it kind of goes with the whole look - my opinion).

One thing I have noticed on older people is that the plain black tattoos seem to look better than the coloured ones which tend to fade over time.

Hope you like it if you end up getting it done and that it doesn't hurt too much :happy:
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    i have 4 tats im planning on getting more i like having them i love having m done

^^^^ masochist! lol

I have 4 tattoos as well, and I always forget how much they hurt. With the one I just posted I wanted to punch the tattoo artist in the face multiple times lol. then a month later, "I want a new tattoo!" its a vicious cycle lol
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options

^^^^ masochist! lol

I have 4 tattoos as well, and I always forget how much they hurt. With the one I just posted I wanted to punch the tattoo artist in the face multiple times lol. then a month later, "I want a new tattoo!" its a vicious cycle lol

i love the feeling of getting tats done now i wont do piercings though i have one in my tongue and had one in my belly which i had to take out caus of my pregnancy
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Depends on the tattoo, not the sex. In my opinion, if the tattoo looks crap, then it doesn't matter who it's on.

I've a few tattoos myself.

I agree with this!

Except I only have 2 tattoos, and am carefully thinking through my next tats with my kids' names :)

is that in case you forget their names? I never understood carving your kids names into your skin...lots of people seem to do it.
  • Ashleyxjamie
    Ashleyxjamie Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Have a look in my photos... That tattoo is one I designed myself. It's about 10 inches long, maybe 11. It goes down my right outer thigh ;) I love large tats on women, get one if you want it!
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Have a look in my photos... That tattoo is one I designed myself. It's about 10 inches long, maybe 11. It goes down my right outer thigh ;) I love large tats on women, get one if you want it!

Nice tat. But more importantly, awesome job on your weight loss!
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Oh...a topic I love! My canvas is not covered by I've made a significant dent. Lol. I do love the ones on my thighs...I have one on each leg and the one on my left will lead to up my hip, ribs and back around my existing ones but they incidentally have fire as a theme so I love the idea of water as a balance (think wall of waves from the fish bowl...that's why it's splashing out). I love having tattoos and particularly that I can get them and match them up to accentuate the curves of my body. My favorite ones are on my ribs and abdomen but can't really take a pic now (my children's footprints)...but here are my thigh tats (on the outer thigh up near the hip.

Girl...if you want one, get it. It's about what you what and doesn't matter what anybody else has to say! I say this...as my existing back piece is a coverup of an older tat that I grew not to care for. However, I don't regret getting it...just wanted to change it up.

These were taken sitting so they don't show up as well...LOL
    right thigh
    t2.jpg
    left thigh
    t1.jpg
    for perspective
    t3.jpg
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    tat10.jpg

165.jpg

tat15-11.jpg

tat.jpg

tat1.jpg

tat3.jpg

tat12.jpg

tat7.jpg

I have several more.. you would be surprised how many people come up to give me there opinions.. in the last two weeks I have had more people saying something to the effect of.. "women shouldn't have too, many tattoos.". or some other unwarranted remark.. oddly they feel the need to express it to me...? honestly I feel bad for people who think that their opinion would have a bearing either way on how I feel.. who does that? just walks up to people and says something about their appearance? its ridiculous.. I usually just say something to the effect of to each's own .. or good thing its my body..
    doesn't make me question who I am but why people are so mean ..& judgmental

UGH.
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    tat15-11.jpg
    Love this one!!!!!!!!
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    thank you its matahari ;) I just fell in love with the design....
  • Maverick60
    Maverick60 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I like tats a lot BUT they have to be something nice to look at. A well done inking of a dreadful picture is, sadly, hideous. My personal guidelines are that it is something personal (even if it is a general bit of flash) and that it is something that has to be shown, that is not on display constantly. All of mine have to be hidden (professional guideline).
    And use sun cream as the sun will fade it over years to a bleached scribble.
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options

^^^^ masochist! lol

i love the feeling of getting tats done now i wont do piercings though i have one in my tongue and had one in my belly which i had to take out caus of my pregnancy

I like the feeling of a tattoo too :) also have my tongue and a few in my ear :) (Piercings)

p1230010.jpg?w=290&h=367new.jpg?w=290&h=456