Tattoo's on women

Options

Replies

• hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    <
    I have one, I love it, it's in between my shoulder blades, just below my neck. It's a permanent reminder of the month I spent touring Europe, and I got it in Scotland.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Please use the search feature...this way you find the other ENDLESS amounts of PRO INK topics.

True, but they all usually result in some hot pics. :love:
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I have to say- I saw a girl with a tattoo on her thigh and my first thought was "that is gross and trashy".
  • Sunpoet
    Sunpoet Posts: 67
    Options
    I'm 48 years old and I just got my first tattoo a month ago. I thought about it for years, literally years wanting to make sure it was really what I wanted. My only regret is that I waited so long. I got Eeyore just above my right ankle and it makes me smile every time I look at it. It has deep meaning to me and it's just plain cute!

I'm already planning my next one which I'll get this summer for my bday. I love ink on anyone as long as it's well done.

I can honestly say I never worried about what other people would think, if they liked it or not, primarily because I wasn't doing it for them but for me.
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    I got a tatoo last summer (37 years old) & it's 3 smaller flowers (for my 3 girls), my zodiac sign in the middle of the flowers. My hubby was feeling left out so I went back a few months later & added his zodiac sign as well. It's on my hip so my girls don't even know I have it yet & it's easily hidden.
    I really like it & where I have it on my body - my hubby will be the only person that sees it when I'm 75 & at that point he won't remember who I am so it's all good :)
  • super_monty
    super_monty Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I think Tattoos on the a women's lower back can look incredibly sexy.

I recently came back from holiday where some woman has the names of her kids approximately 6 of them tattooed over her humungous obese breasts, it looked like her mate had done it with a needle and some ink,,,,not cool.

I also don't like portraits of kids faces on people, I find it creepy.
  • thaphatdiva
    thaphatdiva Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have 3 tattoos (2 below are on inside ankle area). I was going to get more, but I started nursing school (can't have any visible tattoos). Sorry the images are kind of blurry...

7302468156_61fbdc551d.jpg

7302468372_a458e3b00e.jpg
  • SaraADaigle
    SaraADaigle Posts: 51
    Options
    hahaha!!!! I love this topic !!!! I am tatted up and I think they are beautiful :))) My arms are covered and so is my back and one of my hips and I am not done yet .... me and my husband are both covered and It hink they are beautiful ....

Let me just say, I suck at photobucket! Lol

Which dang code are you suppose to enter!!! AHHH!! hahaha
  • SaraADaigle
    Options
    525556_3504162277391_1071756708_3149383_1495466389_n.jpg
    248498_2090151460354_1442264844_2463919_3842634_n.jpg
    168045_1370849731797_1848384539_683806_1456120_n.jpg
    I am an artist .... To me, there is no greater honor than carrying someone's artwork around with me for the rest of my life... do I care about what people think about my tattoos... nope, cause it's my skin and I live in it ...
  • jgardner38
    jgardner38 Posts: 70
    Options
    Very Hot!!! I love them!
  • SaraADaigle
    Options
    thanks hon :))) me too ... they are my best jewerly
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I don't think I'd look good with one. Also my mom and bf are of the opinion that it makes a woman look cheap. I'm not a fan of pain neither sooo I'll keep my canvas clean. :P
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    525556_3504162277391_1071756708_3149383_1495466389_n.jpg
    248498_2090151460354_1442264844_2463919_3842634_n.jpg
    168045_1370849731797_1848384539_683806_1456120_n.jpg
    I am an artist .... To me, there is no greater honor than carrying someone's artwork around with me for the rest of my life... do I care about what people think about my tattoos... nope, cause it's my skin and I live in it ...

Beautiful tattoos. Can't wait to start my sleeve. And girl, you are gorgeous!
  • SaraADaigle
    Options
    awwwwwwwwww <3<3<3<3 thanks honey :))) you are just the sweetest!!!! you are not so bad yourself :)))) really beautiful lady you are :))))
  • Hairotica
    Hairotica Posts: 24
    Options
    My sister when I asked her why she didn't want a tattoo. She said if you like a design that much why not just cut it out or draw it and carry it around in your bag. You can bring it out and go 'Do you like my picture?' to people. Occasionally you can carry a new one that you like as well and say 'Look, Ive just got a new picture!'. She said that as a reply when I told her that I had tattoos becasue I loved the design I chose. She had a great point and i couldn't really argue with it :)
  • SaraADaigle
    Options
    My sister when I asked her why she didn't want a tattoo. She said if you like a design that much why not just cut it out or draw it and carry it around in your bag. You can bring it out and go 'Do you like my picture?' to people. Occasionally you can carry a new one that you like as well and say 'Look, Ive just got a new picture!'. She said that as a reply when I told her that I had tattoos becasue I loved the design I chose. She had a great point and i couldn't really argue with it :)

That is interesting :)) and if the only reason why you get a tattoo is because u like the design, then no, you are right, no arguing there :) .... sounds like quite the smart lady
  • CatchMom11
    CatchMom11 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'd look good with one. Also my mom and bf are of the opinion that it makes a woman look cheap. I'm not a fan of pain neither sooo I'll keep my canvas clean. :P

I didn't get any of my tats for my mom or husband so what does it matter what they think? It's ultimately your body and your decision. Besides, it doesn't hurt much. If you don't want one, that's one thing...
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Each to their own, however personally I don't like large tats on women (or men). Well....that isn't necessarily true as I do appreciate the art but I would NEVER get one myself.
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Hot if done tactfully and well placed!
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Hot if done tactfully and well placed!

This!