tat10.jpg

165.jpg

tat15-11.jpg

tat.jpg

tat1.jpg

tat3.jpg

tat12.jpg

tat7.jpg

I have several more.. you would be surprised how many people come up to give me there opinions.. in the last two weeks I have had more people saying something to the effect of.. "women shouldn't have too, many tattoos.". or some other unwarranted remark.. oddly they feel the need to express it to me...? honestly I feel bad for people who think that their opinion would have a bearing either way on how I feel.. who does that? just walks up to people and says something about their appearance? its ridiculous.. I usually just say something to the effect of to each's own .. or good thing its my body..
    doesn't make me question who I am but why people are so mean ..& judgmental

UGH.

I am a sleeved girl myself ... I have a whole sleeve and half a sleeve and many more .... eh, don't care what people say girlie ... they don't have to lay next to you at night nor do they have to look in the mirror at your reflection everyday .... ((hugs)) you are beautiful
  • DeanneLea
    DeanneLea Posts: 261
    Options
    <<Love them(obviously)
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    wow some really nice ink on here now!!
    Just so you all know I already have two, the Chinese symbol for honestly/sincerity on my should (which will eventually get turned into a back piece) and a start design on my foot that I drew out myself so its not that im not ready for a tattoo I was just wondering what people thought of large tattoos on women :)
    When I figure out how to put on pics to this il put my current two up and hopefully will get the new one soon :)
    Cant wait im sure a lot of people will think its not very girly but I like it its my original idea and im pretty sure no one else would have it and if they do it will never be an exact copy of mine !
  • sarahmoo12
    Options
    wow some really nice ink on here now!!
    Just so you all know I already have two, the Chinese symbol for honestly/sincerity on my should (which will eventually get turned into a back piece) and a start design on my foot that I drew out myself so its not that im not ready for a tattoo I was just wondering what people thought of large tattoos on women :)
    When I figure out how to put on pics to this il put my current two up and hopefully will get the new one soon :)
    Cant wait im sure a lot of people will think its not very girly but I like it its my original idea and im pretty sure no one else would have it and if they do it will never be an exact copy of mine !

Star**
  • 1lifeliveit1608
    Options
    I love tattoo 's !
  • thaphatdiva
    thaphatdiva Posts: 60 Member
    Options

I sincerely hope this is Japanese, because if it's Chinese, that definitely don't say faith

Actually, I got those done at 2 different times. The symbol is a combination of 2 Japanese kanji..one meaning faith, the other loyalty. I figured you needed both, so I combined them to make it mine.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I have 4 and have plans for at least 5 more.
    I dont want any on my legs...I dont know why, but I have never liked tattoos on legs *shrugs*
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    tat10.jpg

165.jpg

tat15-11.jpg

tat7.jpg

I have several more.. you would be surprised how many people come up to give me there opinions.. in the last two weeks I have had more people saying something to the effect of.. "women shouldn't have too, many tattoos.". or some other unwarranted remark.. oddly they feel the need to express it to me...? honestly I feel bad for people who think that their opinion would have a bearing either way on how I feel.. who does that? just walks up to people and says something about their appearance? its ridiculous.. I usually just say something to the effect of to each's own .. or good thing its my body..

UGH.

I am a sleeved girl myself ... I have a whole sleeve and half a sleeve and many more .... eh, don't care what people say girlie ... they don't have to lay next to you at night nor do they have to look in the mirror at your reflection everyday .... ((hugs)) you are beautiful

Thanks I dont generally mind really.. I just think its lame that someone can judge you based on tattoos.. and its been crazy because literally these are strangers who have just walked up and said their piece and walked away... it made me wonder about it for a minute but apparently all tattooed and trashed up somehow I am still approachable.. ? who knows found it odd. .. and you are beautiful too.. , Thanks for saying that.. :D... I am working on my sleeve and have plans for the other side.. as well.
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who's covered in tattoos and they look great!

She's got a portrait of Lil Wayne on her upper thigh, which doesn't look nice :ohwell: but each to their own.

I love tattoos but I'm scared of getting them done! I'll stick to fake ones/henna/other alternatives :)
  • LizHowerton
    LizHowerton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Personally I don't like tattoos. That's why I don't have any.

Too each his/her own.

I also think as time goes by, tattoos rarely look as clean and crisp as they do when the person first got them. Skin stretches...time is not a tattoos friend.

All my kids have tattoos. Love my kids, hate the tattoos.
  • SaraADaigle
    Options
    tat10.jpg

165.jpg

tat15-11.jpg

tat7.jpg

UGH.

Thanks I dont generally mind really.. I just think its lame that someone can judge you based on tattoos.. and its been crazy because literally these are strangers who have just walked up and said their piece and walked away... it made me wonder about it for a minute but apparently all tattooed and trashed up somehow I am still approachable.. ? who knows found it odd. .. and you are beautiful too.. , Thanks for saying that.. :D... I am working on my sleeve and have plans for the other side.. as well.

Girl, I get the same thing ... "White trash? Why yes, Please, Take a freakin picture!" lol .... I get it alot too ... one time a lady gave me a bible, seriously lady... I am active in the elderly ministry at my church but thanks for the kind gesture .... people are crazy sometimes ... make a joke out of it :)) cause that is what it is most of the time, a joke :)))
  • sarahmoo12
    Options
    so here is its and i freaking love it!!! going to add more on too lol
    the purple colour around the edge is bruising and has gone away now will take more pics soon

tatt.jpg

tatt1.jpg

tatt2.jpg
  • sarahmoo12
    Options
    so here is its and i freaking love it!!! going to add more on too lol
    the purple colour around the edge is bruising and has gone away now will take more pics soon

tatt.jpg

tatt1.jpg

tatt2.jpg

crap i dont know why the other half is cut out :(
  • WhatDoesLisa
    WhatDoesLisa Posts: 214
    Options
    I HATE tattoos on anyone. I know, I know, I am sorry! Give it 20 years and those of us without ink will be really unique. IMO!
  • wilted_daisies
    Options
    Your tattoo looks great, I have a few, my most recent one is my fave, half sleeve - I'd post a picture of it, but I can' figure out how :(
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i don't think i replied to this yet, a few of my tats are in my profile

i can not wait to get my mermaid finished, i get a lot of great feedback on it.

if you have a good artist, i think that means everything

419440_608346709091_293000779_3001357_483470422_n.jpg
  • Show_Stopper
    Show_Stopper Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhh tattoos.......I get some very weird looks sometimes due to my ink but I saw go for it it's your body nobody else can tell you how to decorate it :wink: However, I do agree make sure it's a quality tattoo or it doesn't matter who it's on or where it is it will look bad! Also the bigger the better go for it
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    <~~ got a new one last night :smile:
  • AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Depends on the tattoo, not the sex. In my opinion, if the tattoo looks crap, then it doesn't matter who it's on.

I've a few tattoos myself.

I full heartly agree with this, having a few myself. I believe it is not only what you get but where you place it as well.
  • kateadrianne
    kateadrianne Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i like tattoos! tattoos are representation of the self. the meanings are very subjective. i love tattoos because no matter what happens they will not change. they remind me of something beautiful. i have tattoos as well. i am interested into tattoos so much that my thesis for my undergrad is about tattoos. motivation, self esteem and high risk behaviors among filipino men and women with tattoos. in your case, i think you get a bigger tattoo only if you really want to and will not regret. good luck! :)