Tattoo's on women

Options

Replies

• basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    so here is its and i freaking love it!!! going to add more on too lol
    the purple colour around the edge is bruising and has gone away now will take more pics soon

tatt.jpg

crap i dont know why the other half is cut out :(
    I love it!
  • wilted_daisies
    Options
    Okay I figured out the picture uploading thing...

My most recent and favourite, done by a fantastic artist - Mark Poole at Liverpool Tattoo Convention, designed, hand drawn onto skin and then tattooed

DSCF2547.jpg

tattoogrid.jpg

Its actually had a little more work since this pic was taken, when I sent him the healed pic, he realised he'd missed colouring the flip flop and he wasn't happy with the canopy at the top, so the flip flop is now green and the canopy has been made a little darker, to make the carousel pole stand out better
  • ProudArmyWifey8
    Options
    i have beauty is pain on my wrisy

on my back i have cheetah spots

and soon on my rib cage my anniversary date me & husband got married in roman numbers :) with his lips next to it were getting matching ones
  • Iceman1800
    Iceman1800 Posts: 476
    Options
    Tatoos on women are sexy as heck. Ones on the cleavage drive me crazy. Love em
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    tats on women are hott! I have 7, medium to small ones but am wokring on 2 larger pieces right now. I honestly don't care what anyone says about it I have had a few ask why do that to young pretty skin? I just smile and say cuz I can biotch! lmao
  • LittleNicci
    LittleNicci Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    hmmm... i dont know, tattoos suck

:-P
  • LittleNicci
    LittleNicci Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I have 11 :-) love love love em and PFT to all you haters, to each his own so dont hate, appreciate!
  • Assassins_Angel
    Options
    I have 2 big ones on my back and 2 big ones on my calves, I have pictures on here I think. I have one that goes from my tailbone to almost the middle of my back and I have one that goes from just above the middle of my back to about 2 inches from the bottom of my neck,

The one of my left leg goes from my ankle to the bottom of my inner knee and the one of my right leg goes from above my ankle to about 6 inches from my knee!

I have 9 in total and have a 10th in planning, and to the person who said tattoo's suck that's just uncalled for!
  • mrflash222
    mrflash222 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are sexy. There's no two ways about it.
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Depends on the tattoo, not the sex. In my opinion, if the tattoo looks crap, then it doesn't matter who it's on.

I've a few tattoos myself.
    ^^This!
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    <~~~Like this? :happy:
  • smilam90
    Options
    As someone with a large tattoo across a very visable area, I can tell you that there seems to be a 50/50 split on what men seem to think.

Just get something that means something to you. Generic, wall-art stuff is no fun because it's not original.
  • cubanken
    cubanken Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have a few, I think that women with sleeves are sexy. Saying that, my wife has one, that's all she wants and I'm obviously cool with that.
  • cubanken
    cubanken Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have 11 :-) love love love em and PFT to all you haters, to each his own so dont hate, appreciate!

THIS!!!!
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Tattoos on women are a complete turn-off for me, whatever size.

I like someone who expresses their individuality by not having one.

I know, I'm a big loss to the whole dating scene, not, carry on.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are sexy. There's no two ways about it.

this!
  • damedame
    damedame Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i tend to find women with tattos a very big turn on. it depends on the tattoo! but for the most part, its a go!
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Get a tattoo for YOU. Not because of what other people may think about it. Tattoos are a very personal thing. You shouldn't get one and wonder what other people are going to think.
  • Fictionista
    Fictionista Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have one on the front of my right thigh. I absolutely love it. I also really like the placement, because I get to choose when/if people see it or not (can't help it with a bathing suit, but with everything else at least).
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    <~~~Like this? :happy:

Beautiful :wink: