Is there anyone on here not looking to be a size 2?

Options

Replies

• blondejester
    Options
    i'm 5'7" and right now my goal is 150 wh ich i think is pretty reasonable. i have a lot of weight to lose but i still want to look like me
  • OddBookOut
    OddBookOut Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Definately! I'm thinking size 8. 140 or so at 5'4".
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Don't be hatin' on size 2s....

I have tiny hips, and pack my fat on my arms and tummy.
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    5'5 155 is my goal.
  • gobraves47
    gobraves47 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I think a size 2 is impossible for me--even my bones are bigger than that. At 5'9" I'll be thrilled if I can hit single digits.
  • Irish_Lanie
    Irish_Lanie Posts: 100
    Options
    Im 5'4", at 125 pounds I was a size 4/6 and more than comfy with that. Im 135 now and hope to to just lose 10 pounds. I have no desire to be smaller than a size 4
  • cspalding1964
    Options
    I am not looking to be a size 2 either. I started around 200 lbs and I want to lose about 50 lbs and be around a size 8 or 10. I have been a size 5 once in my life and I looked very ill. That is not what I am looking for now. There is nothing wrong with curves as long as they are a in the right place.
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I hear what your saying...especially in my height group of 5'4". I started at over 250 and am now getting close to the 160's. My original goal was 169, but I may try for 159...we'll see. I have no interest in being 110-130 like most of the women on here either. I would look like a lollipop head. LOL I do not like skinny, for ME!!!:happy: !
  • Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    Options

It is not a hate, it is perfectly fine for those that are small, I think the issue is more so that society tells women that they aren't attractive IF they arent that size... Different women with different body shapes, etc.

I think we all need to find what is sexy for us, and what is a healthy weight for us, not everyone has to be a certian size to be beautiful.
  • inraptorswetrust
    inraptorswetrust Posts: 45 Member
    Options

I have tiny hips, and pack my fat on my arms and tummy.

Same here. I'm aiming for size 0 and given my build that is not an unhealthy goal, so people need to stfu and stop giving us short girls crap about it. We CAN be healthy and size 0.
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and at my slimmest was 150-160 and a size 12. At that size my family was concerned because "my hip bones stuck out" according to them. I don't think my skelaton would be a size 2, but I would love to be down to a 10/12.
  • AshCakes88
    AshCakes88 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I want to be an 8 at the very least. I like having meat and I LOVE my curves :smile:
  • tanyasmith2012
    tanyasmith2012 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey!!

I am 5'3 (and a quarter) . My goal is 160-170 and I am 199 right now. I know I will still be considered "overweight" but I felt good at that weight before.
  • khloee1
    khloee1 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" want to weigh 130. I have never been a size 2....a size 6 would be just fine but what is more important is me being healthy and toned :)
  • lelstar
    lelstar Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    That depends, what's a size 2 in australian?
  • lisashort3r
    Options
    Not looking to be a size 2 either. I would be tickled pink in a 12 to be honest. My only goal is to get in the healthy weight range and never be overweight or my current category of obese. The biggest part about this is being comfortable in your own skin.
  • stasherella
    stasherella Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am shooting for 160 GW with all my lovely curves. I don't know what it would be like to lose my butt and breast I would probably cry. i know that is extreme, but all my life I have been curvy with a little extra.
  • kraft_kris
    kraft_kris Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" and when I get to 199 I will be dancing a Jig!!
  • khloee1
    khloee1 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Heck no, I think women look sexier with curvy waists and busts.

The thing is, though, that some of us have those at size 2. The last time I was a size 2 I wore a 34C or a 32 D (depending on the brand) and had hips at least 10 inches bigger than my waist. I also had thighs bigger than 21 inches each. For petite people, size 2 looks different than those with bigger frames. At 5'5 and140 lbs, I had over 26% body fat. To get my body fat down to the low 20s is probably going to put me into a size 2. I probably won't have a perfectly flat stomach but I'll look leaner and healthy and have some curves. People carry weight differently, and saying that a certain size is "too skinny" is an unfair generalization. For a lot of people a 2 is unrealistically small. For others, it's just the size they happen to be when they get lean.

I agree. ^^^
  • Cyndieann
    Cyndieann Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    The only way I could be a 2 is if I were on my death bed. 5'7'' - 140/150lbs, size 8/10, this is how I do "hot". I could be a bit smaller, but I dont care for boney.