Highest weight how you felt

Options

Replies

• cdc33
    cdc33 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Can I just say to the OP, I love how you started this post and now you are responding to everyone, you are a doll!!

THANKS SO MUCH!!!! I think its improtant to chat about these things as it helps keeps us accountable, Cheers!!
  • cdc33
    Options
    I didn't really felt that bad but I didn't like the way I looked since I was entering High School. I was as high as 230 lbs and was 5'11" at 14 years old. Now i'm 175 lbs and 6'1" tall at 15 year old and feeling better than ever! i'm in shape.

Great job!!!!!! It will benifit you thru your whole life way to learn this lesson early :bigsmile:
  • cdc33
    Options
    Currently.
    I want to punch myself.
    In the face.
    Often.
    :)

Well what can I say to that? Im hoping that will change for you as the time goes on, please take care:flowerforyou:
  • cdc33
    Options
    blah... No energy... Hard to get around... Walking up stairs was a struggle. This was at 344. Now, at 271, I have more energy and it does not hurt to go up and down stairs any longer. Still a ways to go but I am happy with my progress to date.

Wow you have done frigin fantastic!! I can totally relate to you as I was sore and blah as well and now I feel much better but imagine how good we will feel when we reach our goalS!! Keep up the great work all the best to you:smile:
  • cdc33
    Options
    :happy:
    At 222 lbs. I felt like crap all the time. Just walking to class would make me sweat. In my arms and legs I would have a pulsing pain every once in a while due to very high blood pressure. I hated how I looked and it made me self conscious in public. Every time someone laughed I just knew that they were laughing at me. Overall, it sucked and I am never going back.

You are down 46lbs and that is awesome I bet you feel totally different, how do you feel now?:happy:
  • cdc33
    Options
    Disgusting, fat, ugly, ashamed, tired ..

etc.

ETA;

Highest weight was 196lbs.

How do you feel now with the weight you have lost???
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    130 lbs on 5'3".

I felt horrible, and constantly said horrible things about myself.

I'm so grateful to this site because I'm actually finding things I not only like, but love, about myself.
  • cdc33
    Options
    I felt like a bratwurst that was about to burst. I think I was sodium-bloated or something, but whatever the case, physically, I was very uncomfortable.

Holy Moly:noway: you are rocking the weight loss good job!!!!! how do you feel now that the weight is gone???
  • cdc33
    Options
    my highest weight was 198..i am 5'1'' and i felt fat and insecure, but i just didnt realize HOW bad i was until i started getting healthy and saw old pictures of myself

I know right!! I look at pictures of myself 60lbs heavier and am like wow that is crazy I cant wait till I get to my goal that will be a real shockerLOL your doing fantastci keep it up cheers:drinker:
  • cdc33
    Options
    235 at 5' 5"!

Then I proceeded to lose 70 pounds!

70lbs is fabulous!!!! how do you feel now that the weight is gone?
  • cdc33
    Options
    i was 252 i felt bad real bad now starting to feel better and better as i lose

That is great!!! can you imagine how good were going to feel when we reach our goal, keep it up! Cheers:happy:
  • cdc33
    Options
    Highest weight 180.

I dont even like saying that.

I thought I had issues when I was too "skinny" at my lowest weight during high school and some of university.

I loved taking pictures of myself and looking beautiful, dressing up and going out with friend when I was at a smaller weight....
    When I gained all the weight, I didnt care about myself, I rarely took photos, and when I was in a photo I wanted to puke. I guess my brain still thought I was skinny, until I looked at a photo. I hardly went out and never dressed up. All my clothes are in boxes...I take one out and try it on hoping I can fit into again oneday.

I kept my skinny clothes for a long time and one day I tossed them. I though enough torturing myself with lookin backwards time to move forward. I also thought hey if I work that hard I need a new clothes and a new stlye. I did keep one pair of pants just because and I will keep one pair of big pants just to keep in check!!! I hide behind people in photos so its just a head shot LOL you will find your happy medium one day as will I. Cheers:smile:
  • cdc33
    Options
    I reached 240lbs., I felt like crap and began having health issues.

Its all connected I cant wait to be really healthy, how are things for you now?
  • cdc33
    Options
    170 at 5'5....
    ...I felt gross and unattractive.

However, seeing that number on the scale is what motivated me to kick my own butt and get the body I want (and the confidence I craved!).

How are you feeling how that you have lost some weight?
  • cdc33
    Options
    I got up to 250. I didn't know I was that fat. I have always had the fat person insecurities. So it was normal for me to see me to be fat. When I was fat, I didn't know that I was that big. My wife loved me the same, my friends loved me the same, and my family loved me the same. I was only 26 when I was that big, and so no one was lecturing me about health. I don't even think i was teased for being fat by my friends. I knew i needed to lose weight. Girls still found me attractive (grant it, it was bigger girls), I was just as fun and charismatic.

Difference is now I'm more fun and more charismatic. <edit> and I'm 65 pounds lighter :)

Good for you 65lbs Whoop whoop you rock!!! And I can tell you are very confident now :bigsmile:
  • cdc33
    Options
    :tongue:
    240something...not sure exactly how high it got
    I felt sweaty, ugly, robbed of femininity, and unworthy of love.

I still feel sweaty but I have to work for it. Other than that, I don't feel these things anymore. This girl got her groove back.

Im so happy that you have found you groove girl friend!! Cant wait to find mine
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    480's never got an exact number. I was constantly tired, out of breath, back hurt all the time. I was also not living. I medicated with videogames.
  • cdc33
    Options
    480's never got an exact number. I was constantly tired, out of breath, back hurt all the time. I was also not living. I medicated with videogames.

All I can say is INSPIRING!!!! that weight you have lost is amazing!!! Keep up the fantastic job how do you feel now???
  • cdc33
    Options
    At my highest (259) I was sad, depressed, and scared about the direction I was going in. Now I'm 176, and I feel like my life has done a complete turn around! I am more confident and happy. Also, I hate to say this, but it's totally true. I get soooooo much more attention from men now. I wasn't sure how to handle the extra attention, but I'm learning and enjoying it. Sometimes I still look in the mirror and it's like those 82 pounds are still there. I'm not sure my brain will ever catch up to my transformation. It's a learning experience!
    Oh I want to add that I still have about 35 more pounds to lose! Some of you might think my current weight is high, and it is! But I think I look pretty darn fantastic. I get compliments from people who don't even know me or knew how I was before, so that has to mean something. I think I just hold my weight really well, and it's in the right spots. I just wanted it to be known that I still consider myself a work in progress and I"m not settling for being overweight. I'm just proud of my accomplishments and of how far I"ve come. 35 pounds doesn't seem like much when compared to 82. :-)

Yay you!!! wow you should be proud and flaunting it!!! I like that you are very grounded!!! keep up the fantastic job!
  • cdun87
    cdun87 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My highest weight is 242...Im very unhappy and depressed about it but I wont let that stay in my way...I never thought I would ever get passed 220 but obviously that can happen and I jsut want everyone to know that you dont have tto stay heavy...You have it in you to change and do something different...the weight didnt come on over night so its going to take alot of effort to get back to where I need to be or at least use too...Goal weight is 180 but I would be ok at 200