Highest weight how you felt

Options

Replies

• Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Can I just say to the OP, I love how you started this post and now you are responding to everyone, you are a doll!!
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Can I just say to the OP, I love how you started this post and now you are responding to everyone, you are a doll!!

agreed:heart:
  • Jeankyy
    Jeankyy Posts: 32
    Options
    I didn't really felt that bad but I didn't like the way I looked since I was entering High School. I was as high as 230 lbs and was 5'11" at 14 years old. Now i'm 175 lbs and 6'1" tall at 15 year old and feeling better than ever! i'm in shape.
  • cravingcollarbone
    Options
    Currently.
    I want to punch myself.
    In the face.
    Often.
    :)
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    150lbs was my heaviest weight, although I may have hit 154lbs at one point (not sure).
    I'm 164cm/5"4.5, and have a smallish frame.

I felt lethargic, unattractive, and that it was high time I took a sip of concrete and toughened up.

Yep, that was the point where I decided, "Right. I'm overweight. What am I going to do about it?"

I noticed that you are not to far from your goal High five for you! you are doing great keep it up:wink:

Aw, thank you! :happy: Best of luck with your goals too!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    blah... No energy... Hard to get around... Walking up stairs was a struggle. This was at 344. Now, at 271, I have more energy and it does not hurt to go up and down stairs any longer. Still a ways to go but I am happy with my progress to date.
  • SunburNDA
    SunburNDA Posts: 23
    Options
    At 222 lbs. I felt like crap all the time. Just walking to class would make me sweat. In my arms and legs I would have a pulsing pain every once in a while due to very high blood pressure. I hated how I looked and it made me self conscious in public. Every time someone laughed I just knew that they were laughing at me. Overall, it sucked and I am never going back.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Disgusting, fat, ugly, ashamed, tired ..

etc.

ETA;

Highest weight was 196lbs.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I felt like a bratwurst that was about to burst. I think I was sodium-bloated or something, but whatever the case, physically, I was very uncomfortable.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    my highest weight was 198..i am 5'1'' and i felt fat and insecure, but i just didnt realize HOW bad i was until i started getting healthy and saw old pictures of myself
  • PHATmommy68
    PHATmommy68 Posts: 112
    Options
    235 at 5' 5"!

Then I proceeded to lose 70 pounds!
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    i was 252 i felt bad real bad now starting to feel better and better as i lose
  • WhiteCoc0
    WhiteCoc0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Highest weight 180.

I dont even like saying that.

I thought I had issues when I was too "skinny" at my lowest weight during high school and some of university.

I loved taking pictures of myself and looking beautiful, dressing up and going out with friend when I was at a smaller weight....
    When I gained all the weight, I didnt care about myself, I rarely took photos, and when I was in a photo I wanted to puke. I guess my brain still thought I was skinny, until I looked at a photo. I hardly went out and never dressed up. All my clothes are in boxes...I take one out and try it on hoping I can fit into again oneday.
  • antonio823
    antonio823 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I reached 240lbs., I felt like crap and began having health issues.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    170 at 5'5....
    ...I felt gross and unattractive.

However, seeing that number on the scale is what motivated me to kick my own butt and get the body I want (and the confidence I craved!).
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I got up to 250. I didn't know I was that fat. I have always had the fat person insecurities. So it was normal for me to see me to be fat. When I was fat, I didn't know that I was that big. My wife loved me the same, my friends loved me the same, and my family loved me the same. I was only 26 when I was that big, and so no one was lecturing me about health. I don't even think i was teased for being fat by my friends. I knew i needed to lose weight. Girls still found me attractive (grant it, it was bigger girls), I was just as fun and charismatic.

Difference is now I'm more fun and more charismatic. <edit> and I'm 65 pounds lighter :)
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    240something...not sure exactly how high it got
    I felt sweaty, ugly, robbed of femininity, and unworthy of love.

I still feel sweaty but I have to work for it. Other than that, I don't feel these things anymore. This girl got her groove back.
  • legnarevocrednu
    legnarevocrednu Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    At my highest (259) I was sad, depressed, and scared about the direction I was going in. Now I'm 176, and I feel like my life has done a complete turn around! I am more confident and happy. Also, I hate to say this, but it's totally true. I get soooooo much more attention from men now. I wasn't sure how to handle the extra attention, but I'm learning and enjoying it. Sometimes I still look in the mirror and it's like those 82 pounds are still there. I'm not sure my brain will ever catch up to my transformation. It's a learning experience!
    Oh I want to add that I still have about 35 more pounds to lose! Some of you might think my current weight is high, and it is! But I think I look pretty darn fantastic. I get compliments from people who don't even know me or knew how I was before, so that has to mean something. I think I just hold my weight really well, and it's in the right spots. I just wanted it to be known that I still consider myself a work in progress and I"m not settling for being overweight. I'm just proud of my accomplishments and of how far I"ve come. 35 pounds doesn't seem like much when compared to 82. :-)
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    This is a great question and I really needed to be asked this! At my highest weight (152, Im 5'2), I felt so self conscious and insecure. I felt embarrassed of my appearance and I never wanted to go out anywhere. My "fat" clothes werent fitting me anymore and I was left only able to wear loose t-shirts and one pair of jeans. I felt tired and had no energy. The thing that topped it off and made me want to lose weight was when me and my husband were being intimate, I felt so out of breath and tired that it wasnt even enjoyable for me. And my husband is in great shape and has a nice body, so I felt bad that he had to be with somebody like me. Ouch! Its kinda hard to remember those days! But what a great reminder of why I am trying to be healthier and in shape. :happy:
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2 so Im a shortie and ne weight gain on me u can see the lumps and bumps, thru my clothes.
    My highest weight was last year at 150 Omg! I cant believe you know I let it get that high.
    In high school I use to weigh 120 then I had a kid and it was 135 after that then Idk the #s kept creeping up
    But usually I have done a good job at maintaining 140
    My goal weight is 125 tho and right now I'm around 137