Red High Heels Group Week 3

Options

Replies

• foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I just bought a pair of size 10 jeans from old navy.:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
    I have not worn a size 10 since senior year in HS. I also had to buy a medium top. I'm a little in shock right now.

I will now stop b!tching about my weight and go buy a measuring tape.

Congrats on the size 10! I'm hoping to be in one soon. I don't think I've ever been one.

I received a monetary award at work and I think I'm going to use part of it to get hydrostatic (underwater) body fat measurement and get my RMR tested. I found a place that will do them both for $121 and I have a 15% coupon. I'm not cheap. I'm frugal. :laugh:

what is RMR?
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options

what is RMR?

RMR is Resting Metabolic Rate. It is the number of calories you would burn if you slept all day/
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

it does, im gonna try to do one hour X 3 days to break mine up. i had a great aerobic sweat session today. was gonna buy a yoga mat to be able to do ab work, and push ups in stuff in front of my tv on the hardwood floor, but my friend bailed on shopping :frown:

Lame that they bailed on you!
  • foxyforce
    Options

it does, im gonna try to do one hour X 3 days to break mine up. i had a great aerobic sweat session today. was gonna buy a yoga mat to be able to do ab work, and push ups in stuff in front of my tv on the hardwood floor, but my friend bailed on shopping :frown:

yeah shes having boy problems, and i told her 'what better than a day of shopppinggg' and she resisted and spent the day out alone. and i'm too lazy to do anything else.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

yeah shes having boy problems, and i told her 'what better than a day of shopppinggg' and she resisted and spent the day out alone. and i'm too lazy to do anything else.

Who would say no to shopping?? :noway: :noway: :noway:

I like the exercise challenge. I have the 30 day shred thingie that is 25 mins that I can do after work, and I want to start getting up a little earlier and do abs and push-ups in the morning before I get into the shower....that should spread the 3 hours out nicely over the week.:happy:
  • mkwood10
    mkwood10 Posts: 428
    Options
    Hey everybody!!

The scale at Curves said 127!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    It hasn't said that number since early Novermber - I was so excited that I had the owner weigh and measure me today instead of waiting for Friday, my normal weigh/measure day. The inches didn't look very different, but it's only a 2 pound weight loss since last month. :ohwell: However......2.5 pounds of body fat lost, BMI down to 23.23!!! :happy: :happy: I hope this is the plateau break I've been looking for - I've been stuck yo-yo'ing from 128.5 to 132 for the past 6 weeks and been really frustrated with it.

Burned 450 calories.........yeah me!! :happy: :wink:

It's been a good day :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    wtg mk!!!! :flowerforyou: u must be really excited....dont be worried about the fluctuations they happen...and once u break through one plateau you'll notice you'll fluctuate prob between 127-130 instead of 132 .....damn stupid water and waste retainment :grumble:

talking of waste.....i hope i have a BM before weigh in tomorrow :blushing:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    sw:134lbs
    w2:131lbs
    w3:129lbs
    w4:127lbs
    w5: 126lbs
    GW:110lbs

Down one lbs this week...better than nothing right? lol
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    sw-239
    Wk1-165.4
    Current 162.2 -no change this week!
    gw-149
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    I'm at 160lb, same as last week.

If everyone can either PM me their weights or post them by 1130a Pac (230p Eas), I'll post the chart and a new thread (if no one else has).

I'm kind of sad I made an appointment to get hydrostatic body fat testing and have my RMR tested on Saturday but now I have to postpone because my TOM is supposed to start Saturday or Sunday. I'm not sure if it effects it but I know I'll question the results if my body fat or RMR is higher than I expect. :cry:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I am at 179 today.:cry: Oh well. I seem to be on a sine curve between 177 and 180. Eventually the low curve will go down and then the high will to. I might be up a pound but I'm down a size so that makes it better :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

jbuerer- sorry you had to postpone it! :frown:

mk & hasian - Congrats on the losses! :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I'm at 160lb, same as last week.

If everyone can either PM me their weights or post them by 1130a Pac (230p Eas), I'll post the chart and a new thread (if no one else has).

I'm kind of sad I made an appointment to get hydrostatic body fat testing and have my RMR tested on Saturday but now I have to postpone because my TOM is supposed to start Saturday or Sunday. I'm not sure if it effects it but I know I'll question the results if my body fat or RMR is higher than I expect. :cry:
    Well that stinks that you have to wait. Where are you going to have that done? I'd be curious to see what they do and how it turns out...give us the scoop when you're done.
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

Well that stinks that you have to wait. Where are you going to have that done? I'd be curious to see what they do and how it turns out...give us the scoop when you're done.

There is this place here in SD that only does hydrostatic body fat testing, RMR Testing, and VO2 (measures you oxygen consumption while you exercise to test your cardiovascular fitness and how well you metabolize during a cardio workout) testing. They are by appointment only but they are pretty inexpensive. I'll let you know how it goes.
  • foxyforce
    Options
    i have not been keeping track, but i guess this chart will do this

i am down 2 Lbs, i guess my body wanted those cheat days!!!

weight: 137 lbs!

or maybe it was my intense workout yesterday, nobody knows.
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options

I guess my body did too!!! Both pounds I gained the last two weeks are gone, and I'm down 1/2 inch everywhere!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

sw:143
    cw:130
    gw:120
  • foxyforce
    Options

I guess my body did too!!! Both pounds I gained the last two weeks are gone, and I'm down 1/2 inch everywhere!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

sw:143
    cw:130
    gw:120

aw, 1/2 an inch everywhere adds up to lots of inches!!! in theory :bigsmile:
    i gotta buy a measuring tape, i will this weekend!!!
    good job kaitiebug!!
  • samantha115
    Options
    I havent measured or weighed myself recently but my sister looked at me today and said. Wow Samantha I can really tell youve lost weight. I said thank you and then went to check out my reflection in the mirror for like 5 minutes (Im not exaggerating). So what do I do? I eat a fat nasty burger for lunch. Im going to work out like crazy to help counter my lunch.
  • foxyforce
    Options
    I havent measured or weighed myself recently but my sister looked at me today and said. Wow Samantha I can really tell youve lost weight. I said thank you and then went to check out my reflection in the mirror for like 5 minutes (Im not exaggerating). So what do I do? I eat a fat nasty burger for lunch. Im going to work out like crazy to help counter my lunch.

haha it was your treat, you were buying a burger for a beautiful girl!
  • samantha115
    Options
    I wish that was a treat. It was gross. Maybe if it was tasty. Ive really got to let it go. I ate it now I have to deal with my consequences. Im breathing. Ill be calm soon....... im going to start my om mantra now.
  • foxyforce
    Options
    I wish that was a treat. It was gross. Maybe if it was tasty. Ive really got to let it go. I ate it now I have to deal with my consequences. Im breathing. Ill be calm soon....... im going to start my om mantra now.

thats awesome that you don't associate it with a treat. shows a true lifestyle change.