Red High Heels Group Week 3

Options

Replies

• JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    lol hey now....troublesome thread?....i am innocent...i just like to joke a lot and i forget some people dont like jokes...and that just makes me so very sad :cry: but i honestly like to shop at grocery stores... i dont like carrots....and i absolutely drink chlorine when swimming in a pool....i did not tell one single lie :bigsmile:

Ewww. Pool water.

We have this small chain here called Henry's Farmers Market. They sell awesome produce and natural food for really cheap. It's my favorite store!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options

have you been reading my and hasians troublesome thread.....

I actually just finished it. :laugh:

I actually kind of feel bad for her. Everyone is always giving her a hard time so she always is on the defensive even in cases, like that one, where she doesn't need to be. She maybe a little harsh (and I'm SO tired of hearing about her Co-op) but she is trying to eat healthy. Personally, I think eating clean and cutting out empty calories is more important than whatever percentage of calories you are getting from whatever source. Not that I don't fail miserably at eating clean 50% of the time.:embarassed: :laugh:

Also, I have decided to stop worrying about my sugars. I was trying to control them and keep them under 43g even though most of my sugar was from fruits and veggies but I realized, since I cut back, I was craving all the bad things like cookie dough, ice cream, and nachos (which, if you haven't picked up on it, I have a slight obsession with) so I'm just going to say f**k it. I know fruits are better for me than cake. :bigsmile:

dude she eats crap. she drinks coconut oil in her coffee and eats mcdonalds burgers (no bun) and bk croissants with sausage (no croissant)...there are SO many preservatives in those, and probably not any real meat! so her 'expert' opinion annoys me. i need to stay out of her threads!
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

dude she eats crap. she drinks coconut oil in her coffee and eats mcdonalds burgers (no bun) and bk croissants with sausage (no croissant)...there are SO many preservatives in those, and probably not any real meat! so her 'expert' opinion annoys me. i need to stay out of her threads!

It would probably be good for your blood pressure.:laugh:
  • foxyforce
    Options

It would probably be good for your blood pressure.:laugh:

agreeeed! i haven't worked out at all today, i need to get on that.
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    agreeeed! i haven't worked out at all today, i need to get on that.

I'm going to the gym after work today. I'm going to try the stairclimber again. My goal is to eventually not be terrified the whole time I'm on the thing!
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    lol hey now....troublesome thread?....i am innocent...i just like to joke a lot and i forget some people dont like jokes...and that just makes me so very sad :cry: but i honestly like to shop at grocery stores... i dont like carrots....and i absolutely drink chlorine when swimming in a pool....i did not tell one single lie :bigsmile:

Ewww. Pool water.

We have this small chain here called Henry's Farmers Market. They sell awesome produce and natural food for really cheap. It's my favorite store!

Mmmm I LOVE Henry's!!! Sprouts is pretty much the same thing, I like them a lot too. Makes me mad that there's hardly any stores of either up here in Orange County :grumble:

Coconut oil in your coffee??? That's interesting...like extract for flavoring, I assume??
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    omg sooooooo.....the family and i went out for a lovely korean dinner.....(authentic of course) my bf was skeptical saying how bad its going to suck and that he doesnt even like korean food...hudson was impartial seeing as hes only 3.....and logan well he eats anything u set infront of him...we get there and get served 6different vegetables in sesame oils and kimchi spices......yum hudson loved the spicy cucumber...in fact he liked it so much that i only got one slice :laugh: and those are my favs....scott didnt dare to try any of those.........anyway so then scott gets risky and orders sashimi for the first time (I know i dislike it...something about raw fish grosses me out) turns out he likes it...then i talk him into ordering kalbi instead of tempura battered foods...kalbi is not only way better tasting but decently healthy...the platter we had of the kalbi meat was only 250cals 10 of it being fat.....and then we had a portion of the best rice ever made :laugh: ....my 3 year old at bulgogi and rice and loved it...i love it there everything was fresh, perfectly cooked, and healthy for u!!! it was like homemade korean food *drools* oh yea and my 9 month old shared bulgogi from my 3 yr olds plate and ate rice and some type of beans along with some fresh brocolli.....everyone loved it and my boyfriend was also surprised... at first i was scared tho because i came on here and kalbi was registered as 849cals in 3 short ribs... i looked it up online 3-4short ribs = 250 cals so yay lol
  • foxyforce
    Options
    i did really bad today....but i was studying all day, and im still not done, i still have to compile an assignment

grrr...theres always tommorow
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    OH.MY.GOSH.

Just came back from my 2nd ever Turbo Kick (kickboxing) class. My neighbor teaches it.....I am dead. My legs will never work properly again. My arms aren't doing much better. I was wiped before the class was halfway through.:embarassed: I'm not sure I can bathe myself, let alone crawl in the tub or in bed. I think my husband will be carrying me to the tub and giving me a spongebath, then dressing me, and carrying me to bed.

I burned 530 calories in a 60 minute class, I totally have enough calories left to have a whole box of Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches if I so desire, and I am definitely going to that class again!!!!!!!!! :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Good morning all! I went to the gym yesterday. I did 7 1/2 minutes on the stairclimber. I was still terrified but I lasted longer and I didn't fall off! :laugh:

Loathesome- Chewing gum really helped me on Sunday when I couldn't stop eating while I studied.

Kaitebug- That class sounds awesome.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred last night. It was pretty good and it definitely made me sweat and my abs kinda hurt today :bigsmile: I'm going to try to do it every other day and swing in some gym time as well. I've been slacking for a month now and my weight loss has stalled. :grumble:

Congrats on facing your fears jbruerer! :laugh:

Loathesome - I agree, gum really helps me stop munching when I'm working on projects.

Katiebug - hope you made it to bed ok :laugh: I love it when I feel like jelly after a workout - then I really know I did a good one.
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    I found out when I got to work this morning that the problem with the stairclimber is I work on the third floor of my building (with no elevator) and it is really hard to climb stairs when your bum hurts!:blushing:
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    ugh!! i'm so ready to give up...today i just have no desire to get back on track and i just want to go to mcdonalds right now and order 2large fries, a 10piece nugget w/ barbeque sauce, and a double quarter cheese pounder and just stuff it to my face...maybe its just because in another week my special time of the month is here but i just DONT DONT DONT wanna do this anymore and immm soo frustrated today :sad: not to mention i want a bowl of f'ing soup but my mind keeps telling me "Dont do it" because its packed full of pasta and sausage UGH UGH UGH..........F**K F**K F**K GRRRR ASKDAJLDLAJDALJDALJDKSAJBFSHJDBFJSBFD
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    ugh!! i'm so ready to give up...today i just have no desire to get back on track and i just want to go to mcdonalds right now and order 2large fries, a 10piece nugget w/ barbeque sauce, and a double quarter cheese pounder and just stuff it to my face...maybe its just because in another week my special time of the month is here but i just DONT DONT DONT wanna do this anymore and immm soo frustrated today :sad: not to mention i want a bowl of f'ing soup but my mind keeps telling me "Dont do it" because its packed full of pasta and sausage UGH UGH UGH..........F**K F**K F**K GRRRR ASKDAJLDLAJDALJDALJDKSAJBFSHJDBFJSBFD

I'm getting a vague sense of rage. :tongue: Rather than just saying F**k it. Why don't you go into maintenance for a bit? Less stress, more food.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    hasian - BREATHE!!!!! You're putting to much pressure on yourself! If you really have to have a treat - go to McD and order a happy meal - it will at least give you some of what you're craving in moderation;

Don't torture yourself with what you cannot have - enjoy what you can! You can do it girl!
  • foxyforce
    Options

you want it even more cause you don't have it. i say just treat yourself today, and tell yourself that you will get back on track when you feel like it. plus, with all the weight you've lost, and how good you've been eating, i doubt you can eat that much! :tongue:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Someone brought fried chicken in for lunch and I can smell it and it is just WRONG!!!! :angry: :grumble: :explode:
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    I agree with Chrissyh, hasiangirl...go get a happy meal, and go through the drive through so you don't have to sit inside and stare at the menu the whole time :laugh: Don't be so hard on yourself! You've been doing great, and it's a good thing to treat yourself every once in awhile. I was getting frustrated too so I decided to give myself 1 day off a week (Friday or Saturday) where I can eat whatever I want (in moderation of course!) and I don't log or worry about it. Last weekend was my first off day, and IT WAS GREAT!!! Definitely helped with my cravings
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    thank u all for the support...i was very frustrated today instead of having mcdonalds i ate some shaved steak with a little bit of white rice...i cant go to mcdonalds because i wont stop eating...i will stuff myself silly.....the most ive ever eaten at once there and that was after reaching my goal weight a long time ago was one of those 50 chicken nugget buckets a big mac meal supersized (because they still had those options)......and my friends stood there in awe and couldnt believe that i could fit all that stuff into my body :laugh:
    well anyway i think i was tired too which made me hungry as well...after my 3 hour nap i feel so much better
  • foxyforce
    Options
    thank u all for the support...i was very frustrated today instead of having mcdonalds i ate some shaved steak with a little bit of white rice...i cant go to mcdonalds because i wont stop eating...i will stuff myself silly.....the most ive ever eaten at once there and that was after reaching my goal weight a long time ago was one of those 50 chicken nugget buckets a big mac meal supersized (because they still had those options)......and my friends stood there in awe and couldnt believe that i could fit all that stuff into my body :laugh:
    well anyway i think i was tired too which made me hungry as well...after my 3 hour nap i feel so much better

i can't even picture you eating that much!! good job on the steak, sounds yummy!

so i am back today. i was feeling so crappy since sunday night. i think it is cause i am weighing myself daily. and i see the scale not budge despite all my work so i get mad. i will just do it once a week! maybe even every two weeks. it is so disappointing otherwise.

so. i am acctually going to take some of lionesses advice! not the clean part. but the protein part. i do eat too many carbs, and it makes me lethargic. so this morning i am gonna eat a hardboiled egg, and go from there. try not to have more than one carb loaded meal a day kinda thing.

good luck to all of you tommorow for the weigh in.

what shall the challenge be?