If you could go back 10 years...

Options

Replies

• EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    If you had a magic capsule and could go back 10 years.. you grab yourself at the shoulders look into your face and yell....???

STAY in Philly, make it ALL RIGHT, RIGHT NOW>>> Health-Wise (get a RNY if I have to,) Career-Wise and GET a Colonoscopy, No matter what statics say (that I am to young...)
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    "you are worth more than what you are accepting! He will have the surgery, the chemo will kill off the cancer, and he'll still see u as his property... But hang in cuz you end up having amazing girls and they're worth it... Oh and when you end up divorcing, hide your tool belt and your china, cuz the ****head steals it when youre not home!!!"

Or something like that....
  • jamlastsforages
    Options
    "You are not helpless. It is not hopeless."
  • DangerMouse7
    DangerMouse7 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Your single living in Italy, find an Italian girl and fall in love!!
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    I would tell my 8 year old self: Don't listen to the other kids, you are not fat! You're beautiful! But try to limit the ice cream and sweets because it WILL catch up to you someday!
  • 51powerski
    51powerski Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    If you had a magic capsule and could go back 10 years.. you grab yourself at the shoulders look into your face and yell....???

Does the magic capsule follow Terminator rules or Back to the Future rules? I think this is important before I make my decision.
  • Creeder2009
    Options
    I would have shouted never ever do drugs or have sex till u were married. & join every sport u can right now. Your extremly smart Cynthia, have disciplne!.
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Hold out on giving the first guy your V card....someone much better comes along only 2 months later. In fact you marry him and have a wonderful sassy daughter with him! So just hold out a little longer.
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options
    If you think your twenties are fun, your thirties are even more fabulous!!
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    probably not.. because I would be 9.
  • Craighbruce
    Options
    You're going to think you've made a lot of mistakes....but just remember "No regrets".....you always make the best decisions you can based upon what you know at the time and feel you've done or said the right thing, so don't regret it!

But, hey, your gut instincts are pretty damn good, listen to them more!
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Life is too f'n short to not live to the fullest... let go of the past and embrace the present -- you children deserve a happy you :)
  • AlexanderK1994
    AlexanderK1994 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    In a few years time your mum is gonna come and tell you to go with her to another country. Don't. You'll regret it because the love of your life that you'll meet on the internet a bit before you move, is going to be in the country you were born in.
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I would have told myself that the cake is a lie!
  • AlexanderK1994
    AlexanderK1994 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I would have told myself that the cake is a lie!

Lol, like. xD
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Damn I would tell myself a lot of things. Some of the things I would just want to see what the outcome would have been.

1) Hit the gym Now! You will love it

2) This one is TMI but oh well. Met an awesome cute redhead girl in Cancun on Spring Break who lived 30 mins from my college. We def had fun in Cancun and I ended up being her first. We were going to date when we got home until I realized she was still in H.S and only 17!! I was 20. Would have told myself to wait it out a year and see what could have been.
  • akiramezu
    akiramezu Posts: 278
    Options
    woulda slapped that 10 year old ***** that stole mah lollypop. and told the teacher on me >=(
  • MichelleWagner50
    MichelleWagner50 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'd go back 20 years and tell myself to slow down. Don't be in such a hurry to "grow up". I love my hubby & kids, but wish I had waited to have them. We got married at 21, had our first at 24. I would have gotten married, but definitely waited to have kids. I wish I had travelled more. :-)
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Don't go extremely low carb and yo-yo diet for 10 years. Biggest regret.
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    I would only change how I spent money.... I would do what I do now, and that is save most of it