If you could go back 10 years...

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Don't quit working out because your wife said so and then beat the hell out of the guy your wife cheated on you with and kick her *kitten* to the street. File for divorce and make sure she pays child support. Oh yeah and quit being the good guy because they get trampled and finish last. Oh yeah and take Stone Colds job from him. Zilla 3:16
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    That would make me 22. I would shake myself and tell myself not to date losers, to chase after all missed opportunities, to finish my BA and not stay for another year. Hell, I’d like to go back to when I was 18 and tell myself I was beautiful, to commit to being healthy, to stay at home and go to community college instead of a big university. So many things…
  • brandalini
    brandalini Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Just go to classes and do the homework even if it sucks and is hard while working! Don't date morons and eat healthy!
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Wow, I've often though of this and what I would say to myself. First and foremost I would say, Amanda Paige don't marry him, you might not see it now but he will break your heart. Always cherish the time you spend with your family and don't take them for granted. Because you never know when you might loose them. Hold on to your best friends, cause they will be there for you when no one else will. Don't confuse lust for love. Don't be afraid to tell people how you feel. Don't keep your emotions bottled up inside. Don't feel pressured into doing the things you don't want to do. Take the time and thank the good Lord for everything he's done for you. Just take a big deep breath let it out and enjoy life no matter what trials may come your way, Cause whenever there is a rain, there's always a rainbow
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    That is a badass sinus infection you got there!! Get medical help! Get surgery! Save your lungs and your hearing-NOW!!
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    You are EXACTLY with who you "think" you deserve! VALUE yourself.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    1) Buy a house now, stop stalling!

2) Hang out with H2 and have fun but don't get in so deep, you'll regret it on a couple different levels

3) Stop the diet roller coaster and start listening to HJD - she really knows what she's talking about and is going to become a fitness rock star! :)
  • bkknights
    bkknights Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm sure its been said......."you need to invent this little networking site called facebook."
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    1. You are 100% right about that b*tch.
    2. And that one, too.
    3. You're not missing anything by not dating in high school.
    4. You CAN do this college thing, and you will. :)