Black Team Week 12

Options

Replies

• ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,934 Member
    Options
    So, does anyone need a laugh before bed.

Picture this - DH laying in bed reading. Me, laying in bed about to log my dinner. Both of us in our pjs, which aren't really pjs, if you catch my drift. So, I realize I haven't done my push ups. So I get up out of bed, get on the floor to start doing them. DH tells me that the newborn kittens from next door and meowing to get in because they're hungry. Use your imagination. :laugh:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options
    awesome, awesome, awesome-- freakin' run--

3 miles-- hot, humid, sweaty-- first day of TOM-- didn't let it slow me down--

I AM WOMANNNNNN--

WOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Marla......you are awesome.....kickin' butt.....go Marla. :tongue:

I ordered Tony Venuto's ebook today. He's a body builder. It's called Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle. I read the whole dang thing, 370 pages plus the extra freebie reports that came with it. Very good read. Inspiring, lots of ideas, definately changing up some things in my plan. I'm not far off, but he's got a ton of good ideas- especially when you've gotten yourself stuck!

I probably did it to myself for restricting calories for so long. Oh well, live and learn. I want to print it for easier reference, but not so much off my printer. Where's Lynnie? Can I take a thumb drive to Staples with it saved and get it printed?

So now I have goals-18% body fat is where I'm shooting for and a size 8 please.

I have a skin caliper for do-it yourself measuring ordered. (Acu Measure) $8.88 off Amazon with free shipping, how can you go wrong? My man Tony says I should be able to lose 1/2 % of body fat per week. Let's see about this! (I'd be happy with 1/2% per month!)

I have a list of foods never to eat, those I should eat all the time. Stuff I pretty much knew, but just confirms it. (Yes, Marla, wolf man is right.) Unfortuately cookies, candy, ice cream, donuts and all the sweetened goodness in life is a no-no. Bummer.

I have a range of calories.

I have a workout including cardio and weights.

I've got it all baby! Even a better attitude. It's exciting to be trying something new. Monday, right? Kidding! Tomorrow. It will be easier after groceries. There isn't a dang thing here to eat! Today was a eat whatever you can find cause there sure as shoot isn't much!

:laugh: Laughing cause just looked at my book again and it's Tom Venuto.... Tom, Tony, sumptin like that.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    So, does anyone need a laugh before bed.

Picture this - DH laying in bed reading. Me, laying in bed about to log my dinner. Both of us in our pjs, which aren't really pjs, if you catch my drift. So, I realize I haven't done my push ups. So I get up out of bed, get on the floor to start doing them. DH tells me that the newborn kittens from next door and meowing to get in because they're hungry. Use your imagination. :laugh:

:huh: :blushing:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You are TOO funny!!

they were napping....no worries000203C0.gif
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    awesome, awesome, awesome-- freakin' run--

3 miles-- hot, humid, sweaty-- first day of TOM-- didn't let it slow me down--

I AM WOMANNNNNN--

WOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Marla......you are awesome.....kickin' butt.....go Marla. :tongue:

I ordered Tony Venuto's ebook today. He's a body builder. It's called Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle. I read the whole dang thing, 370 pages plus the extra freebie reports that came with it. Very good read. Inspiring, lots of ideas, definately changing up some things in my plan. I'm not far off, but he's got a ton of good ideas- especially when you've gotten yourself stuck!

I probably did it to myself for restricting calories for so long. Oh well, live and learn. I want to print it for easier reference, but not so much off my printer. Where's Lynnie? Can I take a thumb drive to Staples with it saved and get it printed?

So now I have goals-18% body fat is where I'm shooting for and a size 8 please.

I have a skin caliper for do-it yourself measuring ordered. (Acu Measure) $8.88 off Amazon with free shipping, how can you go wrong? My man Tony says I should be able to lose 1/2 % of body fat per week. Let's see about this! (I'd be happy with 1/2% per month!)

I have a list of foods never to eat, those I should eat all the time. Stuff I pretty much knew, but just confirms it. (Yes, Marla, wolf man is right.) Unfortuately cookies, candy, ice cream, donuts and all the sweetened goodness in life is a no-no. Bummer.

I have a range of calories.

I have a workout including cardio and weights.

I've got it all baby! Even a better attitude. It's exciting to be trying something new. Monday, right? Kidding! Tomorrow. It will be easier after groceries. There isn't a dang thing here to eat! Today was a eat whatever you can find cause there sure as shoot isn't much!

:laugh: Laughing cause just looked at my book again and it's Tom Venuto.... Tom, Tony, sumptin like that.

Sometimes new attitude is all it takes, Lori!!

Let me know how it goes. How much was the Ebook?
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    ticker alert! woo hoo!!!!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

Woooooooooooooooooooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go, Beth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,934 Member
    Options

Congratulations Beth! That's fantastic! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

(Please ignore mine. Not a huge gain, but a gain from two weeks ago at the least.)
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options

You rock! I'm so happy for you.

I did not and will not be reporting a weight this week. It's "I'm an idiot for behaving the way I did and it serves me right". *kicking self once again* Is there a number for that? I've got lots of words for it, just no number!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

Woot woot! *Happy dance*
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I also will not be reporting a loss this week. Or anything. :ohwell: Marla - awesome run. You are my hero!
    Way to go Beth!!
  • arewethereyet
    Options

AND on vacation!! You ROCK girl!!

00020165.gif
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options

That's ma baybeh!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Get job beth you have a great person to walk with Batman, wish my husband would get on the wagon..
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    duhhh-- forgot it was Wednesday--

I'll hop on the scale in the morrow and see what's up--

Later, troops--

Drop and give me 50!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

WTG Beth!
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    The other day when I re-posted the chipendales video I had meant to post this one. lol
    http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/7nltjo1XrYQVNlVh

This one's a bonus :laugh: :laugh:
    http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/SJqQnXN8ov35cb2m
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    The other day when I re-posted the chipendales video I had meant to post this one. lol
    http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/7nltjo1XrYQVNlVh

This one's a bonus :laugh: :laugh:
    http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/SJqQnXN8ov35cb2m

OMG the dancing Andy's :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    hello black team

just stopping to say hi been busy today have my friends 7 week old baby girl but did manage to walk 7.4 miles today. 5 miles with her in my pouch on my stomach and 2.4 with her in the stroller, i need to do my push ups now after she goes to sleep hopwfully she sleeps tonight better then last night.

Well hope everyone has a great night
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone! I worked my butt off again today and I am soooo tired and sleepy. Going in tomorrow for 4 more hours and then am off til Monday. The scale was very kind to me this morning and I hope it stays that way for a while. I am doing pretty good. I got asked twice today about my obvious weight loss. My boss man was the first one to ask me about it. I just told him I was sweating to death at work. He just laughed but I swear I think it is partly that. At least it is finally getting noticed. That makes me feel better. Have a great night everyone!
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Great job on the walk tamara! Hope you got some sleep.
    Renae-getting paid and working out at the same time is a pretty good thing!

Have a great day black team!