Black Team Week 12

Options

Replies

• 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options
    The other day when I re-posted the chipendales video I had meant to post this one. lol
    http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/7nltjo1XrYQVNlVh

This one's a bonus :laugh: :laugh:
    http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/SJqQnXN8ov35cb2m

Not sure how I missed this ........ :laugh: I would imagine dancing like that keeps one in shape!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :glasses:
  • 72lori
    Options
    I am organizing pictures so I can start scrapbooking again- years behind. It makes me feel good.

Ok, so I'm not at my 'goal weight'. Ok, so I still want to lose 10-15. Ok, so I've have had a few setbacks. BUT- I was a load! Thank goodness those pounds are gone! I should look how I used to look more often.
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    I agree Lori sometime we get set in our ways saying man why do I keep doing this to myself and then see old picture and your like dang GLAD I dont look liek THAT anymore.

I have a funny story to tell about my daughter who will be 5 tomorrow <tear><tear><tear>

I told her we are gonna go to sonic to get a cup of water since I love thier ice and she said but mom I want a root beer or dr pepper I said Jade, here are you choices water or nothing she huffed and she puffed and she said, "MOM, I dont want to be skinny like you are!!!" I just laughed my butt off, how could I resist.

Now let me include you on a little side note she will be 5 tomorrow do I need to keep saying and she weighs a whole woooooping 32 pounds, she can still wear 24 month short, so for her to say that I was blown away and just laughed at her.

Hope everyone has a great night gonna go meet her kindergarten teacher here in a bit
  • 72lori
    Options
    Geez Tamara. Setting these impossible goals for your children, like being healthy and skinny! :laugh:

You go to Sonic for their ICE? That's a new one. No wonder you are at goal and I am NOT. I personally would go for there ice cream and candy mixture things. :happy:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Ok, Ive been MIA for a bit, Im sorry. I had another fight (and won!!) with the melanoma again so Ive been healing up from 2 more surgeries.
    Ive got to read back and see whats been going on, boy I miss this place...miss you guys!!:brokenheart:
    For now, Ive got a ton of food logging to do, so I'll check back in a little bit when I finish that.
    Take care everyone, be back soon:smile:
    ~Roni
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Roni I am glad you are back we missed you also.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I agree Lori sometime we get set in our ways saying man why do I keep doing this to myself and then see old picture and your like dang GLAD I dont look liek THAT anymore.

I have a funny story to tell about my daughter who will be 5 tomorrow <tear><tear><tear>

I told her we are gonna go to sonic to get a cup of water since I love thier ice and she said but mom I want a root beer or dr pepper I said Jade, here are you choices water or nothing she huffed and she puffed and she said, "MOM, I dont want to be skinny like you are!!!" I just laughed my butt off, how could I resist.

Now let me include you on a little side note she will be 5 tomorrow do I need to keep saying and she weighs a whole woooooping 32 pounds, she can still wear 24 month short, so for her to say that I was blown away and just laughed at her.

Hope everyone has a great night gonna go meet her kindergarten teacher here in a bit

This is so sad. My just turned 3 year old weighs a wopping 41 pounds. She is in a 4t-5t and she is 38 inches tall.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am being a slacker today! Resting somewhat. We went to look for a new mattress and boy are they expensive. Then my mom and I shopped for something to wear to "OUR" birthday party. I haven't found anything yet but still looking. Had another person ask me today about how much weight I have lost. Geez it makes me feel good! I was told I looked nice yesterday by a guy from work too. I felt like I looked like heck since I don't dress up to go to work and sweat to death! LOL! Well that has to make ya feel good too right? Sam & Tamara my 5 year old is only 36 pounds herself. She has no butt but she is all legs and feet! She has to have 5 slim pants so they fit in the length part and the slim helps keep 'em up! Hope you are all doing well. I could fall asleep typing this now. I am so exhausted this week!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Ok, Ive been MIA for a bit, Im sorry. I had another fight (and won!!) with the melanoma again so Ive been healing up from 2 more surgeries.
    Ive got to read back and see whats been going on, boy I miss this place...miss you guys!!:brokenheart:
    For now, Ive got a ton of food logging to do, so I'll check back in a little bit when I finish that.
    ~Roni

Only time for a quickie-- wanted to give a shout out to Roni--

God bless you, dear lady-- cancer sucks. So glad you won another battle.

Heading to Aurora, Illinois for the Junior Solheim Cup tomorrow-- just Sarah and me. Can you believe it? I'm actually getting weepy, though-- what's wrong with me? I'm actually tearing up at the thought of going a week without Joshy mauling my mole-- go figure.

http://www.ajga.org/2009PINGJrSolheimCup/index.asp

Here's the link if you want to follow online--

I'll have my laptop and will be checking in--

Love to all-- :heart:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    ~Roni

Oh I am so sorry........but WOOT on the win!!000203FB.gif
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    ~Roni

Only time for a quickie-- wanted to give a shout out to Roni--

God bless you, dear lady-- cancer sucks. So glad you won another battle.

Heading to Aurora, Illinois for the Junior Solheim Cup tomorrow-- just Sarah and me. Can you believe it? I'm actually getting weepy, though-- what's wrong with me? I'm actually tearing up at the thought of going a week without Joshy mauling my mole-- go figure.

http://www.ajga.org/2009PINGJrSolheimCup/index.asp

Here's the link if you want to follow online--

I'll have my laptop and will be checking in--

Love to all-- :heart:

Oh Miss Marla have a great time!! I will miss you!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Good luck Sarah!!!:heart::smooched:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Have a great trip marla! Wish sarah good luck from us!
  • 72lori
    Options
    Roni- so glad you are a winner!

Marla- have a wonderful trip. I'm sure you will miss the little kids, but take the week and rest and relax and enjoy.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Presentation1-11.jpg

Between 4 of us we lost a whopping 3 pounds!!!

Not sure if anyone wants to continue sending their weight? It seems like I am getting less and less weights sent to me every week. IDK!?! Let me know what you all think!
  • 72lori
    Options
    Sam- I will send if you keep tracking, if you don't no biggie too. I have been protesting the scale- mostly cause I ate too much- so it's my own stinking fault.

I was thinking about it the other day, I refused to change my ticker and report my weight because of vacation. I'm not really doing myself any favors, it's just ignoring the truth. Well, I know the truth, but it's easier to pretend it doesn't exist by failing to report it, that way other people don't see how I 'tanked' too. Silly, huh?

We are a team and nobody is going to care if I gained 0 pounds or 10 on vacation, you will just be here to support me in getting it back off. Thanks for that by the way.

With that said, I was 155 this week. Vacations have added about 4 pounds because I was 151 when we left in July. I'm changing my ticker too. *sigh* No sense in hiding from the truth any more. It is what it is.

From now on, I'm going to track my weight weekly on here and if the ticker goes up- so be it. If it goes down- happy day.
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Woops. Didn't report cause I didn't think you were around. I think we should keep doing it as I think it keeps us accountable. So let's get back on board people! Weights to sam every wednesday got it!?
    Sam- I was 201.4 this week.
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    I am at goal weight but still need to send my weights if I dont then I will say to myself well I really dont have to eat well today I am not reporting to anyone.

I just walked 5 miles burned 540 calories I plan on doing another 3 miles later because today is my baby girls 5th birthday and we are taking her and one friend to chuck e cheese and baskin robins later this afternoon and all I am saying I am passing on the pizza but low and behold I am having me a kid size scoop of mint chocolate chip or chocolate chip cookie dough which ever one is least in calories and fat.
    Hope all is well.
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'd still like to be in, if you will have me. It has been a challenging summer and the scale has not been kind, but I need to get back on track.

Sam - apologies for the lag.. I will send you weigh in on Weds.. can't look right now - too scary.. :grumble: :noway: :cry:

Janie
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Hi all,

I'd still like to be in, if you will have me. It has been a challenging summer and the scale has not been kind, but I need to get back on track.

Sam - apologies for the lag.. I will send you weigh in on Weds.. can't look right now - too scary.. :grumble: :noway: :cry:

Janie

Janie,

We will always be glad to have you. You are and will always be one of us! Now get back to it!