Black Team Week 12

Options
12345679»

Replies

• janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'd still like to be in, if you will have me. It has been a challenging summer and the scale has not been kind, but I need to get back on track.

Sam - apologies for the lag.. I will send you weigh in on Weds.. can't look right now - too scary.. :grumble: :noway: :cry:

Janie

Janie,

We will always be glad to have you. You are and will always be one of us! Now get back to it!

Thanks Andrew - you are all right!!:flowerforyou:

I need to completely start from zero, as muscle atrophy set in while I was recouping.. such a drag, but better than the alternative..

go go go...
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Count me back in, too. Life has gotten in the way a bit lately with weddings, birthdays, etc. I'm glad to say I haven't gotten out of my happy weight window, but I also know that I could definitely be doing better on the eating front and get my *kitten* back to the gym for lifting.

Sam, I think I am going to start sending you my weights again too. Won't freak out over a little gain here and there, but if I am outside of the 146-149 range, I need to kick my own *kitten* and won't be offended if anyone else does either. :laugh:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options

I'm going to pump ArnoldSchwarzeneggerMuscles.gif

you up.

I bet Arnold can make the tassels on pasties swing in different directions..

Now, that's what I'm talkin about...

:laugh: :laugh:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    My friends--

This is your challenge for the week--

Push ups-- yes, you heard me right-- push ups. It doesn't have to be military style. You can do them on your knees, if you need-- Lord knows I do.

25 push ups, twice a day-- if you can't do 25 in a row, then do them however you need, as long as you get 25 done in one session, twice a day. (that's 50 a day for all you mathematically challenged)

Every day, my friends--

you up.

Report here daily for accountability--

can i join this group....this challenge sounds intense!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    Count me back in, too. Life has gotten in the way a bit lately with weddings, birthdays, etc. I'm glad to say I haven't gotten out of my happy weight window, but I also know that I could definitely be doing better on the eating front and get my *kitten* back to the gym for lifting.

Sam, I think I am going to start sending you my weights again too. Won't freak out over a little gain here and there, but if I am outside of the 146-149 range, I need to kick my own *kitten* and won't be offended if anyone else does either. :laugh:

Shuntae- I like your range of weight thoughts. I think of my happy weight as one number and then stress kicks in if it's not there. Ranges are good. Weight changes. Now I need to decide on a good happy weight range.
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Teammers

I just got done doing my first day of jillians micheals 30 day shred and I walked my 5 miles this morning talk about kicking my tail all over the place I thought I was gonna die, I did it for 30 minutes and burned 215 calories wow thats great.

Just got done wrapping birthday present she got a DS, My DS to be exact but I never play it, so better to get some use outta it.

AND sense I did the extra workout I am gonna every slurge for the sugar cone, yummy I taste it already
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I am here........saying hello!!

I am on board for tracking and pushing!!

Loathsome I think you can either jump in with us on the challenge or PM Bohlon your info and weigh in on Wednesday with the rest of us knuckleheads!!

As for push ups...........the trainer has me doing a bunch through out the day......WOOT!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    My friends--

This is your challenge for the week--

Push ups-- yes, you heard me right-- push ups. It doesn't have to be military style. You can do them on your knees, if you need-- Lord knows I do.

25 push ups, twice a day-- if you can't do 25 in a row, then do them however you need, as long as you get 25 done in one session, twice a day. (that's 50 a day for all you mathematically challenged)

Every day, my friends--

you up.

Report here daily for accountability--

can i join this group....this challenge sounds intense!

Hey loathsome,

Your more than welcome to join up. We never turn anyone away. Bohlon15 is the team leader so just PM her with a starting weight and PM her your weight in every wednesday. We post new challenges each week and generally support one another. I have to warn you that with this group, "support" often comes in the form of a swift kick in the *kitten*. And we all love each other for it.

:drinker:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Ok, Ive been MIA for a bit, Im sorry. I had another fight (and won!!) with the melanoma again so Ive been healing up from 2 more surgeries.
    Ive got to read back and see whats been going on, boy I miss this place...miss you guys!!:brokenheart:
    For now, Ive got a ton of food logging to do, so I'll check back in a little bit when I finish that.
    Take care everyone, be back soon:smile:
    ~Roni

Roni, Glad you are back, so sorry you had to fight that fight again but happy that you won again.
  • jimswmn
    Options
    Renae, Getting noticed by others does make it worthwhile. Its like all the hard work is finally being validated. WTG!!
  • jimswmn
    Options
    I am organizing pictures so I can start scrapbooking again- years behind. It makes me feel good.

Ok, so I'm not at my 'goal weight'. Ok, so I still want to lose 10-15. Ok, so I've have had a few setbacks. BUT- I was a load! Thank goodness those pounds are gone! I should look how I used to look more often.

Lori, Its always nice to be able to get yourself wrapped around what you have already achieved and know that you can keep going to the finish. Keep up the good work.
  • jimswmn
    Options
    I agree Lori sometime we get set in our ways saying man why do I keep doing this to myself and then see old picture and your like dang GLAD I dont look liek THAT anymore.

I have a funny story to tell about my daughter who will be 5 tomorrow <tear><tear><tear>

I told her we are gonna go to sonic to get a cup of water since I love thier ice and she said but mom I want a root beer or dr pepper I said Jade, here are you choices water or nothing she huffed and she puffed and she said, "MOM, I dont want to be skinny like you are!!!" I just laughed my butt off, how could I resist.

Now let me include you on a little side note she will be 5 tomorrow do I need to keep saying and she weighs a whole woooooping 32 pounds, she can still wear 24 month short, so for her to say that I was blown away and just laughed at her.

Hope everyone has a great night gonna go meet her kindergarten teacher here in a bit

:laugh: