What Do You Think Your Calorie Intake Was Prior to MFP?

Options

Replies

• hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Probably about 3500-4500 some days could be 6000. :noway: :embarassed:

I just had no idea. When I felt myself getting fatter I just threw away the clothes that didn't fit, completely in denial.
  • Salasel
    Salasel Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Between 4000 and 6000 calories....
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I gained 40lbs in one year. If one pound equals 3500 calories. I ate an additional 140,000 (holy crap) calories in a year. About 383 extra calories a day.

40X3500=140,000
    140,000/365=383 a day
    383+2750= 3,133 a day
    x=3,133

showed my work, Im a nerd. :glasses:
  • cyn4him
    cyn4him Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Not very proud of that. Sometimes it got up to 3.000 when I binged.

This.... very similar. Weight was all gained I treatment.... where they watched me eat and then followed to make sure we didn't purge....
  • successleadstosuccess
    successleadstosuccess Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Probably around 3000 calories, and no exercise on top of that!
  • cyn4him
    cyn4him Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    And I am glad I read this. More people admitted to eating under and other times binging than I expected.
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I work in a bakery!..............Enough said.:tongue:
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    On a typical day I would say between 2500-3500 a day before starting. I was ADDICTED to Taco Bell and Dr. Pepper. Like everyday for lunch I ate a burrito supreme, taco supreme, and a bean burrito with sour cream. :sick:

ETA - I also did not exercise at all.
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    such a good question...

Sometimes I think about. For like 2 months straight, my sister and I would get Dairy Queen every night.. and pretty much every morning during that time I started with 2 sausage mcmuffins and a caramel frapaccino. Most days I ate in the cafeteria at work- chicken strips, burgers, fries, loaded baked potatoes, etc.

A whole lot!!
  • Chantal34
    Chantal34 Posts: 128
    Options
    I have often thought about this in the past several months. The only answer I have is: TOO MANY!!!! {{{Shudders}}}}
  • RunEloiseRun
    Options
    I logged the last binge day I had before I got back on the wagon. I was almost at 5,000 calories....
    I believe I was averaging 3,000-5,000 a day.
    I am a recovering fast food addict.
  • ZombieSlayer
    ZombieSlayer Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    600-800 on weekdays, probably 400 on weekends. I tended to forget to eat unless I had a scheduled time, such as a lunch break at work.

Then there were the "binge" days when I ate chips and onion dip or a family get together where I ate everything offered. Those were easily 3500+ days.
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    around 4000. I calculated my first two days without changing anything just to see. GROSS
  • jacque1129
    jacque1129 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i have no idea. my old eating habits (2 cups of sugary cereal for breakfast with a half cup of whole fat milk. sandwich with white bread bunch of chips. a hot dog and a cheese burger and potato salad for dinner. and maybe some sort of little debbie cake for dessert) . that would be my day today if i ate along with my family, not including my random snacking all day long. i'm guesstimating 2500+ but some days would be waaay above that.
  • SaiLex15
    SaiLex15 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    2000 in a slow day. 3000 above when eating out, and with all that midnight snacks.. And i don't drink enough water? and i'm sedentary.
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Probably 5000+ and with little or no exercise
  • mali240
    mali240 Posts: 126
    Options
    Round 3000-4500 not counting alcohol (worked in a bar so everyday meant at least 3 pints)
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    I actually logged a typical "pre diet" day (fast food, soda, huge breakfasts i would make on weekends) and i was well over nearly at 3000 and this was with NO gym, the weight i've lost to date is more of a testament as to how bad i WAS to how good i am now
  • sophielilirose
    Options
    Probably around 4,000 the more I think about it. It was more about portion size for me more than anything else :huh:
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    3000 - 4000