Euro 2012 - Anyone else watching the tournament?

Options

Replies

• HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I'd love to see him in the Premiership as well, but the Spanish aren't going to part with their golden boy until they've used him up.
  • spells1977
    spells1977 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'd love to see him in the Premiership as well, but the Spanish aren't going to part with their golden boy until they've used him up.

Defo! It would be interesting tho if money bags Man City offered shed loads of money for him. I can't see it happening but you never know. That would be such a coup for the premiership!
  • HellsKells
    Options
    Yeah, not with the financial fair play act coming into effect. I doubt we'll be seeing any high dollar transfers for some time.
  • YaBoiMUGS
    YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
    Options
    Stop hating on my mans Cristiano Ronaldo. He's not cocky, he's confident, so when you tell him he's the best, it's a compliment.
  • RetroMoobs
    RetroMoobs Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Messi proves himself everytime there is a ball at his feet.

he would tear up the Prem, no doubt.

The man could play on the moon.
  • YaBoiMUGS
    Options
    Messi's issue is that he comes up small in big games for argentina. That team is loaded. No reason for them not to be a serious contender for the world cup.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    i guess i'm pulling for Greece here for the upset factor. plus the Spartan masks are cool.
  • HellsKells
    Options
    Yeah, Greece are my underdogs here too. I don't hold out a lot of hope for them, but I'm cheering for them too. :smile:
  • HellsKells
    Options
    Messi's issue is that he comes up small in big games for argentina. That team is loaded. No reason for them not to be a serious contender for the world cup.

Argentina's team is full of egos, which is why they have trouble playing together. They all wanna be the hero. When they do gel though, they are a force to be reckoned with.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    well well...thinks are a little interesting now.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    and now not so much :D
  • YaBoiMUGS
    Options
    I'm telling you, Spain-Portugal and Italy-Germany semifinal. What a goal by Khedira! Figures, a Madrista adds a touch of class when he strikes the back of the net.
  • Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    OOoh, I missed the Germany vers. Greece Game..... had to work. It must have been wonderful....:sad: :laugh:
  • HellsKells
    Options
    Poor Greece. :frown: No surprise though, really.
  • Mctree20
    Mctree20 Posts: 137
    Options
    France are not looking to good!
  • RetroMoobs
    RetroMoobs Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    So England.

Capable or predictable?

Tonight shall tell all.
  • OvOv
    OvOv Posts: 50
    Options
    Massive game today...come on England!
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Just learning all about this thanks to a new friend.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    English fans please know that this American fan is cheering you guys on as much as possible!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    ITALIA
    ITALIA
    ITALIA
    FORZA ITALIA!!!!