What's your NSV for the day? Please share...

Options

Replies

• deaddivya
    deaddivya Posts: 102
    Options
    My skinny jeans which used to leave a mark because they were so tight are now so loose that I need to pull them up every ten meters or so... they literally fall off me. (:
  • Red3535
    Red3535 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing size Medium tops. I have NEVER worn Mediums...since I was 12 anyway!
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    It occurred to me that I'm wearing a smaller pants size than I did in the fourth grade.

I'm on my 2nd bottle of water before 9am.

I'm already thinking about whether I'll do JM, a run, or both tonight.
  • Fathima0712
    Fathima0712 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    got in my turbo jam first in the morning! and my best friend told me that i am starting to look thinner!! :):)

Double NSV!
  • Jkc9059
    Jkc9059 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My NSV for the day...#1. I went to the gym at 5 am on my day off. #2 At the gym I was able to stand on the bosu ball and do squats for 3 minutes and did not fall off or lose my balance!!!!
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Put on a dress today that was questionable last year, and it's really too loose!! But I'm wearing it anyway!! Also, scale related, finally broke the 180's this morning!! 179.5!!!! :happy:
  • 1stladykaye
    Options
    I am walking and running without feeling like I am going to pass out! Yay Me......
  • beezerphd
    beezerphd Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Got told yesterday that I looked like I was carved out of wood. Haha different but still a compliment....... I think.
  • rubytOU
    rubytOU Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    My NSV is that I wore a new dress to work and when I went to daycare to pick up my son, my daycare provider (a hot momma herself) told me how sexy I was!! Whoop!
  • GeekyGirlLyn
    GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I was doing my dailk hike through the state park and as I was on the last mile of the trail I moved to the side for a runner. The guy, who was super hot if I may so, stopped and turned around and said to me. "Ive seen you here for the last few weeks and I just wanted to say how awesome you are. Youre totally doing this. I was in your shoes and lost 150 pounds so keep going girl!" Then he ran off again. I was blushing and grinning from ear to ear.
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    bump 4 later
  • kitkatkmt
    kitkatkmt Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I was doing my dailk hike through the state park and as I was on the last mile of the trail I moved to the side for a runner. The guy, who was super hot if I may so, stopped and turned around and said to me. "Ive seen you here for the last few weeks and I just wanted to say how awesome you are. Youre totally doing this. I was in your shoes and lost 150 pounds so keep going girl!" Then he ran off again. I was blushing and grinning from ear to ear.

How awesome!!!
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    My NSV for today my pants are a size 0 !!! They are Gap so ehh but still a 0 :-)
  • kitkatkmt
    kitkatkmt Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    My sister gave me two big bags of clothes from when she lost all her weight two months ago. They weren't even close to fitting me then. I am wearing one of the pairs of pants today :) So excited!
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I could tie my shoes by just bending over - didn't have to put my foot up on anything to elevate it :-)
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    My wedding rings are getting loose! My pants are falling off and I started c25k. MFP is awesome!
  • iroze
    iroze Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    That beautiful sz 5.5 Swarovski ring I've been holding on to finally slid all the way down my finger :)
  • nicoleandlosing
    nicoleandlosing Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Lol……made it from my car to my desk on crutches (Day 4)…all the muscles in my back and arms are killing me. So glad that I didn’t break my leg, I don’t think that I could this for a long time.
  • vt2200a
    vt2200a Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just walked to the candy drawer at work. There were swedish fish. I walked away.

I have never walked away from swedish fish.
  • knackarsch
    knackarsch Posts: 53
    Options
    I gained a lot of weight after having my daughter. When I got pregnant I weighed 207, and after giving birth got down to 219. Postpartum depression and failed relationship led me to emotional eat my way up to 250 pounds. I still have a ways to go to get back to pre-pregnancy and lower, but I'm fitting back into the maternity clothes I was wearing at the beginning stages of pregnancy! You know that stage where you don't look pregnant, but just like you've let yourself go a little, haha. That means I'm close!!! And hey, maternity clothes are stretchy and comfortable. ;-)

Now I get to look forward to fitting into a wedding dress, yay!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!