What's your NSV for the day? Please share...

Options

Replies

• DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    My pants seem to be longer??? Guess my *kitten*/hips are starting to let go of the hold they had on them. They are finally starting to fit the way pants should fit! Now to get me some heels :D
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I was able to see my collar bones today!! Usually they are covered with some fat but they were clearly there today!! I also have been waking up in the mornings very excited to workout. I'm normally not a morning person at all but I have been getting up so well!! It starts my day of great and I'm able to get through work with a ton of energy! I feel amazing!!
  • Nikkislim32
    Nikkislim32 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    The shorts I'm wearing are nearly falling off of me. Just bought them last summer:bigsmile:
  • ScarlettIsSpiffing
    ScarlettIsSpiffing Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Having to do my bra up on the tighest notch & it's still too big.....hope the boobies don't disappear completely thou lol ;)
  • EvilMomma
    EvilMomma Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am still here. My scale has been going the wrong way and it is so easy to give up, but I came back!!!!
    And that is the most inspirational thing I've read this morning! Thanks.
  • beccus
    beccus Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This sounds kinda silly, but I lost a chin!

Nope, not silly at all :) I can't wait till I do!!
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    - Reaffirmed the fact that I've downsized to an NZ size 10 (US 4) whilst buying a new pair of gym pants
    - Didn't eat any Oreos today :laugh:
  • Zvyezda
    Zvyezda Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I jogged/ran for 4 km :-))))
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I am still here. My scale has been going the wrong way and it is so easy to give up, but I came back!!!!
    And that is the most inspirational thing I've read this morning! Thanks.
    Ditto :)
  • Zvyezda
    Zvyezda Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    When I used to sit down, I used to have to pull my top out after it got stuck in my spare tires! Now I don't have any tyres!!! :-D
  • gromithere
    gromithere Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Finally had to break down and buy some new shorts because all of my old ones were literally falling down. :smile:
  • obeserat
    obeserat Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    My wife told me I'm showing off when I put a t-shirt on that she used to say looked like a sausage skin and now fits me
  • snowbike
    snowbike Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    The biggest NSV for me is to be cured of chronic indigestion. I popped zantacs every day, struggled to sleep if I ate late. Had two diagnosed stomach ulcers and think a few undiagnosed. I assumed i would have to pop zantacs for the rest of my life.
  • DeadEyedSuburbanite
    DeadEyedSuburbanite Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I managed to easily fit into a pair of jeans that I had previously stopped wearing because they dug in too much.

Edit: Not sure why, but I used to get an allergic rash on my forearms. I hasn't happened now for many weeks.
  • Sneakypeek1972
    Options
    Just did my numbers and got my % fat at 25.3% - wow!!

how can i find out how to do my fat % ?
  • higgins1988
    Options
    i bought a cute dress 2 years ago and it was pretty tight even at the time, and i was a lot slimmer then!
    today i tried it on and it fits :) even nicer than when i bought it.
    that made me feel gooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Number of things today:
    Pants I bought last month are now way too big on me.
    Belt I bought at the same time .... I had to put a new hole in it today and I havent even worn it yet.
    Body fat % is now under 19. (18.9%)
    Managed to eat chocolate and icecream without guilt .... and still fell within my macros (mostly)

I have also in the past two months ditched my CPAP machine which I was resigned to having to use every night and I do not snore, wake tired or have any other signs of sleep apnea anymore.

I can tie my shoe laces without getting out of breath.... in fact I managed to talk with my neighbour last night immediately after returning home from a 5km run.

Victories on the scales as well:
    Only 0.9kg off my ultimate goal weight which is 5kg lighter than my original goal which I had hoped to achieve by July 1st.
  • nevertoolate2
    nevertoolate2 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I tried on the dj I bought over 15 years ago (before I started getting big), to find it is now far too big. How long was I kidding myself for?

Got a problem for tomorrow now though!!!!!!!!
  • slimintraining
    slimintraining Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My son told me I look beautiful this morning, and a friend told me I am!!
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    My NSV for the day is that I came to work and didn't weigh myself! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!