What's one thing you hate about working out?

Options

Replies

• teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    The feeling the next day, people watching me, and if I'm at home the pets ( dog and cats) trying to play with me anytime my head gets anywhere near the floor.
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Working out is just so f*cking boring.
  • sheppuh
    sheppuh Posts: 39
    Options
    Going when my body is still thrashed from the day before =P
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    When my muscles are too tired to peel off my tight, sweaty sports bra. In the past, I have even required assistance from my husband.
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I also hate it when my iPod freezes. It's 6 years old and it's on its way out, but I can't afford a new one just yet.
  • foxbat2828
    foxbat2828 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Wish I could multi-task while working out. I just feel like I'm getting behind on work or other things while I'm working out. I have trouble reading while I work out, so taking a book with me doesn't work and I'm too cheap to buy books on tape/disc. :smile:
  • Jessastar
    Jessastar Posts: 234
    Options
    When my muscles are too tired to peel off my tight, sweaty sports bra. In the past, I have even required assistance from my husband.

Lol, the same thing happens with me!
  • Jessastar
    Options
    Wish I could multi-task while working out. I just feel like I'm getting behind on work or other things while I'm working out. I have trouble reading while I work out, so taking a book with me doesn't work and I'm too cheap to buy books on tape/disc. :smile:

How do people do that? Read and workout? I can't.. the words keep shaking as I'm moving and it's making it seem like 1 page takes an hour. I need to have my music. Haha.
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options

Your local library would be happy to help :)
  • Jessastar
    Options
    I also hate it when my iPod freezes. It's 6 years old and it's on its way out, but I can't afford a new one just yet.

maybe get a cheap MP3 that is a temporary fix?
  • Jessastar
    Options
    The feeling the next day, people watching me, and if I'm at home the pets ( dog and cats) trying to play with me anytime my head gets anywhere near the floor.
    Lol, my dogs LOVE to bother me more when I workout. When I do strength training my Bichon frise ends up getting scared because the weight hit eachother as I'm doing the reps and she wants her momma so much more. T.T So cute but annoying! (:
  • Jessastar
    Options
    Going when my body is still thrashed from the day before =P

Haha, I do Tae Bo so my body always feels thrashed. I hate that too!
  • nrperry529
    nrperry529 Posts: 25
    Options
    I hate when smelly people are working out next to me! I hate breathing in tons of cologne, b.o., or bad breath! Come on, people! :)
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options
    I hate using the gym showers, mostly because guys are pigs. I find covers for disposable razors, band-aids, empty shampoo bottles, and other various junk in the shower stalls all the time. The guy who cares for the locker room does a good job, but can't keep up with it. Ridiculous.

Seriously, you peel off a band-aid and you can't take it with you and toss it?
  • Jessastar
    Options
    I have to workout alone..so i do it in my room with TurboJam on my PC and well...there is a table...2 chairs..a bed..and a dressing table and a guitar and a shelf in there and well..i almost everyday end up kicking my leg on the bed while doing the "back kick" hurts like HELL... and i get so into the workout that i forget to look out for it!!! :/:/:p

that really sucks, I have a cluttered basement too (which is where I workout) and not enough space. but How is TurboFire?
  • Jessastar
    Options
    I hate using the gym showers, mostly because guys are pigs. I find covers for disposable razors, band-aids, empty shampoo bottles, and other various junk in the shower stalls all the time. The guy who cares for the locker room does a good job, but can't keep up with it. Ridiculous.

Seriously, you peel off a band-aid and you can't take it with you and toss it?

That's disgusting! ew.. sorry you have to do that! Girls are like that too, when I used to go to the gym they'd even leave their womanly things in the shower. >.< Which was INCREDIBLY disgusting!
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    Wedgies

LOL I was going to say sweating tops my list because it turns a good hair day into a ponytail day in 15mins or less, but wedgies are definitely up there (no pun intended) lol!
  • Jessastar
    Options
    I haven't found anything I like about it yet.

what about the way it made your body look? xD
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I hate that super sweaty feeling.
  • Assassins_Angel
    Options
    Mine would have to be feeling sore after