What's one thing you hate about working out?

Options

Replies

• dream_stalker
    Options
    Tacky music, gym being too crowded and people not showing up for classes they signed up for, which causes them to be cancelled. Come on people, 7 am is not too early to work out!
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    I hate it when the gym is crowded.

I hate that my hair gets all sweaty and icky.
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I hate the stress of wanting to finish before one of the kids wakes up. I feel like I can't relax and enjoy it.

I also hate that I'd rather be napping with them.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    1. My thighs rubbing together :sad: :laugh:

2. My hair sticking to my face and neck

3. Having to use the restroom in the middle of an intense workout
  • littledumplings
    littledumplings Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Leaving Sweat Art on the seat ...
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Having to work out in front of others and people watching, also people that try to make eye contact,.,, am working out, piss off
  • kellyhass
    kellyhass Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Working out
  • Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Having to get changed before and afterwards - if it were up to me I'd just wear workout clothes all day so when the mood took me I could jump on in and work out before the mood passed again. Plus when I'm at work by the time I get changed and then changed again my whole lunch break is gone!! :sad:
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Umm I just hate doing cardio because it's f-ing boring as hell. I wish I had a bike, that wouldn't be so boring. I think that would be fun. But alas, I do not have a bike.

I also hate when people hog equipment. I know they need it and all, but don't they know that I'm more important than they are??? Jeez.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I hate when people are there working out. If they are I leave and do something else where I can't be seen at all. I don't want people to stare at me, be behind me or next to me. I don't want people to talk to me. I am there for me and me only. If i want to talk to people it will not be at the gym. I have to work out alone.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I do hate when I go to the gym and there are those moms that cant leave their kids home or with a relative. Obviously the kids dont do it on purpose, but they stare at you while you workout, and I CANT STAND THAT.......... puts me in a bad mood.

Or ppl just passing by the window/door that decide to stop and look at you, ok, sure, stare at my boobs while I jump or while I put my butt up, its really comfortable .. NOT :grumble: gtfo
  • chellebubblz
    chellebubblz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I also hate when people are around while I workout, I don't want anyone watching me. That's why I do it when my fiance is at work lol. Also, I've been doing 30DS and Jillian and the other girls annoy me hardcore. Who smiles like that while they are working out hard, really?
  • TheLaser
    TheLaser Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I really dislike that first moment when I dive into the pool and it's soooo cold, especially in the winter. I feel like I need to sprint a 100 fly just in order to warm up. It's even worse when the lane is crowded and the person in front is swimming slowly so I can't sprint.

Running is my true love, but there is always that moment during a race when I feel like I'm in total pain hell. It could last 10 minutes, it could last 20 minutes... you never know, and that's part of what's awful about it. But I love when I push through it!
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    The whole dam thing. UGGGGGGGGGGGG. But, I do it 4-6days weekly.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I hate working out in the evening and having to take a shower again before dinner!
  • MattTheWaterRat
    MattTheWaterRat Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Well at the gym I hate not being able to fart, out of embarassment, while doing ab work.

Overall, I hate waiting. Working out is like gardening. It takes around 6-8 weeks for muscles to really develop (without roids).
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I hate getting started. Once I'm into it, I usually do fine, but convincing myself to get started is the worst.
  • qwerty07
    qwerty07 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    There are no stairs which go to the bottom floor, which you can go into without having security open it up with a key!!! Or i would. I walk up from the 2nd floor when I go to the gym.
  • Kassielin13
    Kassielin13 Posts: 263
    Options
    I love working out but I do hate the drive to the gym, even though it is only 12 minutes away. If I lived closer, I swear I would walk!
  • relly1008
    relly1008 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Sweat, because i have to blow dry my hair almost everyday!!!