What's one thing you hate about working out?

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I also hate when people are around while I workout, I don't want anyone watching me. That's why I do it when my fiance is at work lol. Also, I've been doing 30DS and Jillian and the other girls annoy me hardcore. Who smiles like that while they are working out hard, really?

They smile because it's not a hard workout for them....and they get paid too lol!
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Since I have arthritis and use a walker, the only really great cardio workout I can do is swimming. Our rec dept has a terrific indoor pool that offers lap swimming from 5-7:30 am. Getting all the googles, towel, lap counter, shampoos, etc, etc is a hassle. But its "use it or back to the wheelchair" so I am up at 0400 three days a week and off to the pool. So worth it.
  • LeellenMack
    LeellenMack Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • Jenncoc86
    Jenncoc86 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    That I don't have more time to do it.
  • meowstrom
    meowstrom Posts: 37
    Options
    Getting to the point where my limbs feel like useless lumps of flesh when they're too tired, "Whyyy won't you moveeee?!"
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    the only thing i hate is sweating between my fat rolls. ick.
  • Jenncoc86
    Jenncoc86 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I hate working out in the evening and having to take a shower again before dinner!

ME TOO!!!!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I hate my hair getting sweaty as I can't wash it everyday or it dries out too much.
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I don't drive so I take the bus into town and walk to the gym. It's about a 20+ minute walk. It's great going because I don't have to warm up at the gym and it is literally down hill. I HATE the walk back! It gives me time to think "why the hell am I doing this?" so going back also means it's all uphill.
    The time that I am usually at the gym is quiet so I hate when I'm on a machine, be it bike or elliptical and someone jumps on the machine next to me. There are 10 others, please use one that is not all snuggled up next to me!
  • marpalde
    marpalde Posts: 9
    Options
    It feels like another job and one more thing to schedule in my day. I wish they,d bring back Dancersize. I always looked forward to getting fit by dancing to my kind of music. I don't mean Zumba because that's so intense and feels like a job too. I mean a Dancersize that has steps that are easy to learn and the whole class does it in sync. That's a rush 'cause you feel as if you're on a dance stage and had a lot of fun burning the calories.
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    the potential for repetitive stress injuries, and injuries in general.

i do a lot of cardio, and sometimes i overuse a leg or knee. i'm hesitant to take a couple days off exercise, because then i feel guilty. not to mention that i have to eat less when i can't get my hours in.
  • Nikkislim32
    Nikkislim32 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    For me, it's starting a new workout program and barely getting through it. I've learned that it's definitely worth it to stick with it though:smile:
  • loztredders
    loztredders Posts: 142
    Options
    I HATE that I get sore knees when I do cardio like aerobics and running, I'd love to run but my knees just won't take it, and it annoys me so much :-(
  • woodsygirl
    woodsygirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Having to bribe the kids to go play in the kiddie area, my 3 and 6 year old just do not understand how important going is to mommy!
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    mirrors.. i do NOT like to catch a glimps of myself working out..

and im truley embarrased about my weakling weights i use..
  • rowenaaitken
    rowenaaitken Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Why does everyone say they hate sweating?! It shows you are doing it right! If i'm not soaking at the end of a workout i'm disappointed in myself. It's the only place where it's acceptable to be sweaty as hell so just do it.
  • ChanniVincent
    Options
    I hate working out without music, but working out generally, i hate that it takes so much time.
  • wholenewme03
    wholenewme03 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm a petite girl, and I hate it when big muscular dudes are like "hey, are you done with that?"...NO I AM NOT WAIT YOUR TURN LIKE I DID PLEASE! Just because I'm not RIPPED doesn't mean that I don't have fitness goals.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Creepy Guys

Sweating

People in my way

Yep, think that about covers it!
  • ElizBald
    ElizBald Posts: 20
    Options
    Good for you. You are an inspiration.