What's the strangest thing that keeps you motivated?

Options

Replies

• Racheyj76
    Racheyj76 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Mine is this lady that I see at the grocery she has gotten so big she can no longer walk and has to ride on a powered chair. I feel bad for her and do not want that to be me, which I know it will be if I do not make a change....

As for the person who said to run from Zombies I actually had a dream the other night that I was running with a group to a safe house from zombies and when we got there it was a crawl space into an attic and I did not FIT in the hole. I woke up sweating and thinking wow if that was real I would have died. I need to lose weight.

Rachel
  • mollysonnotice
    Options
    One thing (def. not the only thing) is to show up the kids who picked on me in High School. THey called me a bunch of names as I was trying to recover from Bulimia, so I want to see them next summer with a six pack and some killer legs so I can laugh at their faces!

Oh and I have big girls... They need to shrink a little. Like down TO a DD
  • mollysonnotice
    Options
    I want to lose weight so my shorts won't ride up between my thighs. That's the weirdest motivation for me. Everything else is pretty normal.

Oh I HATE that feeling!!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    I aint gonna lie...i am not hating the positive feedback ive been getting lately.
  • takechances
    Options
    My ex fiancé has a new girlfriend!
    :D
    She looks *oddly* like me, hmm.... Well, I guess this gave me the motivation to look better.
  • allisonrozsa
    allisonrozsa Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Being able to walk around town in a skirt WITHOUT wearing shorts underneath (otherwise it's SO uncomfortable).
  • Scandinavia
    Scandinavia Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Loki played by Tom Hiddleston.

Dear God, I sound like such a creeper...Well, let me say that I find his cheekbones lovely, and I would have the same face practically in feminine form if I lost these last 50 pounds, lol.
  • ChrisFitPro
    ChrisFitPro Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I know this may sound messed up, but it kept me going during my leg workout today. This was my mantra (and again, it just kinda popped in my head... oops):

"Must look better than the bride in my bridesmaid dress"

I'm a bridesmaid (for the first time!) in one of my best friend's wedding this October. I wanna look CUT!!

Oooooh this is EVIL!!! I like it....mwauhahahaha!
  • DanetteNel
    DanetteNel Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Being able to walk around town in a skirt WITHOUT wearing shorts underneath (otherwise it's SO uncomfortable).

Oh, ABSOLUTELY!!!!! I am right there with you on this one!

23998327.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • lisabaldauf
    lisabaldauf Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • 2labbydogs
    2labbydogs Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm on the "Be the Match" bone marrow donor registery. Between that and being a regular blood donor, I think of staying healthy so that I can help others be healthy. And, to be honest, occasionally it's seeing people my age and younger who are bigger and not wanting to look like that.
  • lisabaldauf
    lisabaldauf Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how motivated I have been lately, but I want to weigh less than my husband. I've not weighed less than him since we met!
  • jadesign19
    jadesign19 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how motivated I have been lately, but I want to weigh less than my husband. I've not weighed less than him since we met!
    Me too:drinker:
  • Racaronga
    Racaronga Posts: 32
    Options
    Alien invasion! No seriously. I watched Independence Day and as they were running through a tunnel with fire chasing them, I realised that I wouldn't be able to run away......

So if aliens invade I'm going to be fit enough to run away! (or fight hahaha)
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    having a schedule. as soon as i have a lot to do i start jamming more stuff in.
  • comet_wow
    comet_wow Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My camping holiday in August...I want to have plenty room in my sleeping bag lol :)
  • bodybyrenee
    Options
    Right now I would have to say Delvet. The personal trainer on Biggest Loser. the way he motivates the people on that show just moves me. Everytime I watch him, I just start doing pushups.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Being comfortable enough in my skin to sexy photos taken. And by sexy I mean naked.

Heck yea! I second this one ;)
  • rachellynngreer
    Options
    Strangest thing that's keeping me motivated... wanting a motorcycle. I went two years ago and got my M endorsement after taking a class and learning (quickly) to ride after never having set foot in the driver's seat of one. So this is for me... the motorcycle. (and of course the cute leather chaps that will accompany it!
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    A Few Things For Me:
    1. The fact that when I lay on My side, I have that little dip where My Waist is... I love it...
    2. My BF and the fact that His Walk is like a Run and I wanna be able to keep up with Him...
    3. Buying cute little dresses... I have 6 already and I wanna add more to My Closet...

: ))