What *don't* you track in your diary?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• shaybuggie
    shaybuggie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I don't add the splash of milk I add to my eggs. I don't add the spices, and I don't add the extra walking I do sometimes at work.
  • Rachel4343
    Rachel4343 Posts: 19
    Options
    I don't track spices, or every bottle of water I drink. I do however track the cups of water..and I do track my vitamins..but this is merely for personal tracking just to make sure I am taking them.
  • clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I don't track my alcohol consumption...because it's only once-twice a month I drink, and only a drink or two at most.

I sometimes don't track condiments, ketchup, mustart, mayo, but I have limited my intake to 1/2 tbsp per serving, so they're low cal/low fat anyway....

Amen to this!
  • Kyrosh
    Kyrosh Posts: 238
    Options
    The only thing I don't track are my 'daily' exercises like cleaning, walking up and down stairs etc...
    Other than that I log every single thing, even water!
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    spices, creamer, and condiments
  • TheDreadPirateRoberts
    TheDreadPirateRoberts Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I dont track anything in my diary. I am my ideal weight and am here to maintain that weight, get fitter and support people and be supported. I also crack the odd joke. I used to track my intake, but found that people never actually read it and would say "wtg" etc whether I was up or down. I once put "pirate foods" such as hard tack and weevils as a jok and people didnt even see! So I dont much see the point. :)
  • inkandsheep
    inkandsheep Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Water, herbal teas I drink with no sugar in them, spices/herbs and sometimes if I eat a very small amount of fruit (e.g. a couple of strawberries) I won't track that.

I also leave out some of the walking I do during the day if it's very short distances e.g. 5 mins there and back at a moderate pace...