Ladies: Do you accept friend requests from guys on MFP?

Options

Replies

• NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I would. I have no problem with being friends with guys.
    I feel like some chicks on here don't add friends for a number of reason. Oh well. Different strokes...
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Who ever says no I'm sending you a friend request
  • elizaberries
    Options
    i don't. i'm not here to flirt. that's just me, though.
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I accept from males and females. I am on here to give and get support from anyone. I don't necessarily take advice from them.
    But, you do what is comfortable for you on this site. This site is whatever you want it to be for you.
  • happythermia
    happythermia Posts: 374
    Options
    I don't have many friends (like 2 lol) but I didn't add/request them because of similar goals.

Hell. I friend-ed a dude because I thought his post was hilarious :-)

So, whatever floats your boat!
  • phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Men can be really supportive if you give them the chance. Just be careful, we get fat and lazy once we are comfortable in the relationship.
  • TamaraGraceS
    TamaraGraceS Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    No and my profile says that. Thanks but if I need a man for support I will go to my husband!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Seriously? I stalk the men of MFP. LOL
  • Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I hope you do!!!
    8594b93f.jpg
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I accept requests from anyone that seems to legitimately want to be supportive and active.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I don't have the most info...but if you hit me in the face with a dodge ball I will laugh with you!:bigsmile:
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I accept both, not that I get many male friend requests.
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I'm not entirely sure if this is a serious thread or not. Give me a minute.
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Um yeah, this seems odd why wouldn't I?
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I strive for a balanced list, but I am overrun with females for some reason. I FR guys much more than girls because I tend to get along with men better.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    absolutely, as long as they know I'm not in this to pick up dudes and stuff, only women. I kid, but seriously, all of my friends men and women alike have been entirely supportive since day 1 a year ago.
  • MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    I accept because:

#1, I love men and get along with them way better than women. Most, not all, but most women are caddy.

#2, I've had recent questions about protein shakes and weight lifting. I trust the males opinion on these topics more than I would a female's. I know I'll probably hear it for that comment but it's my personal opinion.

#3, Did I mention I love men!!! :love: :bigsmile: :blushing: :laugh:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Absolutely NOT! It's like asking to be assaulted.
  • nightsrainfall
    nightsrainfall Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Yep. I get motivated by other people who are being active whether they are male or female. As for advice, funny enough some of the best food and fitness advice has been from a guy. It's not the same, but if the person knows what they are talking about, then they should know the men/women, age, and other major player differences that effects generic advice.

Now if it's experience advice, I tend to take it with a grain of salt only because that's their experience and they aren't me.
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    that's nice in all but i feel that no one person is the same our bodies all react differently to the same things so with your reasoning I'd have no friends ... but if I ever lose all my friends that's the excuse I'm using to make myself feel better.

Good luck to you on your fitness goals :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: