I did the ultimate food sin..*gulp* ugh...

Options
12345679»

Replies

• RollerDevil
    Options
    From the look of your picture alone, you are insanely gorgeous and have the hair, body, clothes, and features most of these women would kill for. By that alone and reading some of these comments, I can see how your success and beauty has reflected back on them and they have posted some rude, inconsiderate, nasty, condensending, and completely uncalled for comments due to their feeling extremely threatened by you.

One of my biggest fears is putting back on even one ounce I have lost. I too feel a guilty twinge when I even slightly endulge, and believe me I am a lot worse than you, my endulgences are usually no more than 80 calories and sugar free. Unless one of these commentators have a PhD and have evaluated you, then their opinion or comment is null and void and does not need entertaining. Don't take offense by hurtful things others may say. It's only because they are threatened by you and scared because they don't see themselves as they see you and wish so badly they did. Your appearance stirs up feelings about themselves that they don't wish to address and they will always scapegoat another for something they shouldn't even feel about themselves.

There are no stupid questions, only stupid people: but the part not usually said to that saying is that the stupid people are usually the ones who scoff at a quest for knowledge by someone brave enough to admit they don't have the answer and are willing to seek it out.

Continue to be you and continue to look absolutely stunning. You have worked hard to have what you have and should never feel ashamed because someone else is jealous of you.

And no, don't feel guilty about an indulgence. I plan on having one myself one day after I have lost all of my wieght, ran 5 miles that day, and have been dragged kicking and screaming by my husband to the restaurant. ;)

By the way, I am not anorexic either.

:flowerforyou:
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    wow...
    I just wanted to let the OP know that I DID read through this entire thread and love that you learned something new and accepted it without question. You weren't rude or combative, you were just mislead in the past and now you know the truth. Nothing wrong with that~ we should all learn something new everyday. Keep doing what you're doing and keep your open mind to new suggestions~ you never know when one might be the help you've wanted all along. Oh, and ignore the haters!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

ps~ I love that there are virtually two of you walking around this world. I think twins are awesome!!! :smile:
  • FitBarbie2986
    FitBarbie2986 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    wow...
    I just wanted to let the OP know that I DID read through this entire thread and love that you learned something new and accepted it without question. You weren't rude or combative, you were just mislead in the past and now you know the truth. Nothing wrong with that~ we should all learn something new everyday. Keep doing what you're doing and keep your open mind to new suggestions~ you never know when one might be the help you've wanted all along. Oh, and ignore the haters!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

ps~ I love that there are virtually two of you walking around this world. I think twins are awesome!!! :smile:

THANK YOU! For actually reading the entire thread & not responding to this with only reading my first initial post...i find that SO annoying and quite immature..
    Yes i did learn quite a lot from the mature members and i appreciate it so very much,and of course when i go to the movies now on i WILL have popcorn,i cant go to the movies and NOT have it :D I just ate a whole medium popcorn loaded with butter and salt,and felt guilty..is it such a sin to feel guilty after eating so well for 3months?! :huh: :laugh:
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    wow...

THANK YOU! For actually reading the entire thread & not responding to this with only reading my first initial post...i find that SO annoying and quite immature..
    Yes i did learn quite a lot from the mature members and i appreciate it so very much,and of course when i go to the movies now on i WILL have popcorn,i cant go to the movies and NOT have it :D I just ate a whole medium popcorn loaded with butter and salt,and felt guilty..is it such a sin to feel guilty after eating so well for 3months?! :huh: :laugh:
    Yes.
  • hdroddy
    hdroddy Posts: 122
    Options
    So... how was the movie? :happy:
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    please read my previous posts in this forum & you'll get your answers.thanks.my ultimate goal is to be in fitness competitions..and to do that u need to gain a lot of muscle and eat VERY clean,so of course i'm gonna feel guilty over popcorn
    What do you mean "of course i'm gonna feel guilty"? Why would a person with a healthy relationship to food every feel GUILTY about what they ate? Guilt is a misplaced emotion when it comes to food. To me that is a sign of a problem.

Really?? I think it is quite a normal thought that many people have had, to feel guilty randomly after eating something deemed not too healthy. You don't know her at all to assume there is a problem. I am sorry but that is ridiculous!
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Last night i went to the movies to see Prometheus & guess what I had..yep..POPCORN..it was soo freakin delicious but i know i gained a lb or 2! HELP! what should i do?! i'm thinking 2hrs of cardio today..

i didn't workout at all yesterday cause the BF had off work,and thats my break day..but is it true,once you hit 1,200calories that means you gained a lb?

:sad:

ill see your sarcazim and raise you

funny-pictures-history-so-number-s-no-cheese-wouldst-thou-like-fries-with-that.jpg
  • yogamom16
    yogamom16 Posts: 114
    Options
    Jeeze I need some popcorn just to read this post!!!! Well, actually, not the post itself but all of the crazy replies. lol
  • FrugalMomsRock75
    FrugalMomsRock75 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    Trollin' trollin' trollin'

Um yep!

Did you even READ the friggin' thread? She isn't a troll. I've met her in real life, and she really is that hot (unless she somehow photoshopped herself that day...). She had a genuine question, had been given false information. It's now sorted out; she's been set straight on the calories/pound issue... it's fine.

Stop hatin'!
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    The ultimate food sin had better taste better than movie theater popcorn - or I'll get seriously depressed. Choclate must be involved in some way with any ultimate food sin hehe

You can look up popcorn for various movie theaters - it's not 'horrible' if you don't butter and salt it - a Large at Regal is just under 1K calories. I doubt you ate that.
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    look up popcorn, it will show movie theater popcorn. hit the theater you went to and you will have your calories...don't worry about the extra 'pump' of 'butter'. Movies NEED popcorn...it's the law
  • Valera0466
    Valera0466 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    For all of those who gave me GREAT advice: I did ONLY 60mins of cardio yesterday (like i do EVERY day & no more) i was being sarcastic and was obviously looking for guidance as to what to do for my indulgence when i said i was going to do 2hrs..i drank LOADS of water yesterday and i feel GREAT today,thanks to all that pointed me in the right direction,i appreciate it :D

P.S i have no clue wth "trolling" is so can someone inform me please? Thanks :laugh:

"Named for the wicked troll creatures of children's tales, trolling is purposely sowing hatred, bigotry, racism, misogyny, or just simple bickering between others. Trolls themselves are emotionally-immature users who thrive in any environment where they are allowed to make public comments, like blog sites, news sites, discussion forums, and game chat."

It's also someone who post a ridiculous post just for the attention. I think this is what people think you did. Sorry but in the beginning you came across as a bit of an airhead and because of the Barbie persona people thought you were doing it on purpose. Anyone who took the time to read it all can see this isn't the case. Don't be mad at me for saying you came across as an airhead. It's just that like you stated earlier you over dramatized a bit on purpose. In retrospect it's actually funny, And by the way I am Jealous of you too! :blushing: