ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL

Options

Replies

• Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Football's been goin' all this month, brahs. Greece better upset Germany today. Yeah, you haters gun' hate.

yep and now that they just tied it up its going to be interesting.

never mind
    love your screen name LOL
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I AM SO READY!

But, yeah.... I used to eat pizza every Sunday, during the Chicago Bears games. Don't know what I'll substitue for it this season. Maybe Subway? Nothing else sounds as fun/appropriate as pizza on football Sundays. :*(
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Football's been goin' all this month, brahs. Greece better upset Germany today. Yeah, you haters gun' hate.

never mind

me? thanks!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    I AM SO READY!

But, yeah.... I used to eat pizza every Sunday, during the Chicago Bears games. Don't know what I'll substitue for it this season. Maybe Subway? Nothing else sounds as fun/appropriate as pizza on football Sundays. :*(
    maybe make your own on pita bread?

i need to come up with a plan as well because i usually watch in a bar (I'm an Eagles fan and havent lived in the Philly area for years) and bar food tends to not be so good. I might just have to figure out a way to fit Sunday's (and Monday..and Thursday :laugh:) high calorie days into my weekly calorie goals
  • Mrsbrandnewmeslimandtrim
    Options
    I'm torn.....always a Giants fan!!! Go Big Blue!!!

But since living down south for a bit, I became a Saints fan too.....lol

Does this make me a traitor? lol

Not a traitor at all....GEAUXXXXXX SAINTS!!!!!
  • Babygirl928
    Options

never mind

me? thanks!
    yes lol makes me think of the Ace ventura movie with Dan Marino.....LACES OUT DAN!!!!! lol
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

sorry but it does make you a traitor. there are plenty of things we can change...hair, job, political affiliation but the teams we cheer for should be in your DNA and should never be changed.

anyone who changes teams or roots for two teams was never really a fan in the first place.

amen. :)
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    No.

I want to enjoy my summer.

I will be ready for football after the World Series, and I'll get into it during the NFL postseason.
  • Babygirl928
    Options
    I AM SO READY!

you DEFINATELY need to go back in the thread and read. There have been some truly awesome and yummy ideas for food. even making your own pizza with healthy toppings. Its one of the reasons I started the thread...the other was to just be able to talk FOOTBALL....anykind of football :happy:
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

yes lol makes me think of the Ace ventura movie with Dan Marino.....LACES OUT DAN!!!!! lol

thats where i got it! :)
  • Babygirl928
    Options

PUT ME IN COACH!!!! LMAO CLASSIC!!!
    ace-ventura04.jpg
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to college football :) Go Cal Bears and plus I get to be at all the games yay :)

mVqxfn.jpg
  • Babygirl928
    Options

PUT ME IN COACH!!!! LMAO CLASSIC!!!
    ace-ventura04.jpg
    BLUE 42....BLUE 42.....
  • rrhawley
    rrhawley Posts: 1
    Options
    Same here! Sadly, I think I'm anticipating football season just a little less this year because I know how hard saturday tailgates and sunday sports bars are going to be for me. Drinking is my big food trigger too and the beer and ball go hand in hand in my family!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,687 Member
    Options

sorry but it does make you a traitor. there are plenty of things we can change...hair, job, political affiliation but the teams we cheer for should be in your DNA and should never be changed.

anyone who changes teams or roots for two teams was never really a fan in the first place.

amen. :)
    THIS!!! I lived in Northern VA for 11 years (Redskins territory) and had no empathy for them making bad decisions because I dislike them (as well as ALL the NFC East, West, North, and South). Only other team I'd wear a hat for is San Diego and that's only because I would actually enjoy living there.

Other than that GO 9ERS!!!!!!!

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Antonia2501
    Antonia2501 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I know I am totally Screwed. Looks like I am going to have to find some healthy alternatives for this next season.
  • Mrsbrandnewmeslimandtrim
    Options
    My pic should say it all :) To bad I live in Ohio and can't see all the games :( but hey I have the Browns *sigh* okay okay nothing to brag about I know..

Well alright Geauxxxxxx Saints I love them boys!!!!!
  • Gunnarbear
    Gunnarbear Posts: 186
    Options
    This is the best thread of all time. Women who love football and snack planning. My heart is about to explode and tears are running down my face. If only I could have been lucky enough to have found one of you. :brokenheart:
  • Babygirl928
    Options
    This is the best thread of all time. Women who love football and snack planning. My heart is about to explode and tears are running down my face. If only I could have been lucky enough to have found one of you. :brokenheart:
    you JUST did :tongue:
  • Gunnarbear
    Gunnarbear Posts: 186
    Options
    you JUST did :tongue:

Bless you my child!