Ladies, would you date someone shorter than you?

Options

Replies

• LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    My bf is exactly the same height as mine. We're both 5'2" & he's White (who is supposed to be very tall) while I'm your average Hispanic. But we're very much in love :love:
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I have in the past...once. I'm 5'7" and he was 5'2". Though the height difference had no impact on the relationship ultimately failing, my personal preference is someone at least my height...and I say this realizing that height doesn't make the man. It's just my preference.
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    hell yeah!!!
    my boyfriend is the smartest and the funniest person i know, he is 1 cm shorter than me when im in flats (and i love wearing heels!!) but who the f**** cares?! :)
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I'm five feet even... I have no choice but to date taller, LOL.
  • WhiteCoc0
    WhiteCoc0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I am a tall girl. I have never had issues with dating a shorter guy! Just as long as they are fit and good looking, height isnt an issue, unless they arent confident. My significant other is the same height, but when I wear heels, I am much taller. No issues.
  • luvp1nk
    luvp1nk Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I am attracted to tall men, 6 feet and up. I have never dated someone shorter than me because I am only 5 feet tall so it would be really difficult for me. I think it would make me uncomfortable to date someone my height or shorter because I am so short to begin with.
  • angel_marcelle
    angel_marcelle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I love guys that are shorter than me... I do find that shorter guys are more hesitant to approach me so I have to be more flirtatious with them. I am 5'8" so it does limit who approaches me...

Ditto...
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft, so I would never date anyone shorter than me :laugh:

I like my guys 6ft and taller!
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1 and my hubby is 5'10. So I guess I do :)
  • BrownEyedSister
    BrownEyedSister Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have and I am! He swears he is 5'7" but since I am 5'5" and I'm taller than him I know better. :blushing:

I actually prefer shorter guys in general - that is as long as they are stocky/husky/chubby. Mmmmm....
  • winninga
    winninga Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My husband and I will be married 10 years on August 8th. He's 5'6 and I'm 5'9.
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I have... for 4 and a half years.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 so it is typically hard to find someone shorter than myself. But of same height yea.
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    I'm 5'3 but I'm usually in heels/wedges that are 4in and taller :ohwell: If he's smaller than me, I'd probably be put off a bit considering I'm already short :laugh: But it's not a deal breaker.

Guys I've dated have ranged from 5'8 to 6'8. :noway:
  • jadedbutterfly71
    jadedbutterfly71 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My husband is shorter than me, and I'm 5'4" Doesn't bother either of us :love:
  • kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Options
    Nah no way, i like my boys TALL!
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    eww hell no!
  • jealous_loser
    Options
    I am 5'1" so it's hard to find a guy shorter than me, but I wouldn't say no just based on that alone.
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I honestly wouldn't. Sorry! I'm 5'11 and my husband is 6'4 and I love being about to wear 4" heels and still be quite a bit shorter (he wears boots most of the time). Plus, we have amazon babies and I'm kinda partial to that :).
  • onmyway1101
    onmyway1101 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8 and my husband is 5'4. It was never a big deal for us. I never looked at his height, but his personality. It doesn't matter what someone looks on the outside, its the inside that counts!

He actually perfers that I wear heels when we go out!