do you get jealous

Options
NeedANewFocus
NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
....of the "celebrity" crush your SO has?

Does your SO have a "celebrity" crush? Do you get jealous?

Replies

• SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Nope!

Id say can I join?
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    His is Meg Ryan LOL def not.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Nah. It's one of those things where if he had the chance and took it...I wouldn't be thrilled by any stretch of the imagination, but I wouldn't blame him either.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Nope.
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Not at all. As a matter of fact, if one of his crushes showed up at the door, I'd say "Should I give you some time alone, or do you want me to operate the video camera?"
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    ...Yes. My bf loves Sofia Vergara and I know I'll never be able to measure up to her. The woman is perfection. :(
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Nope, my husband has it bad for Kim K. I kind of like it, because I know he'll still think I'm sexy if I ever get a big butt.
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    ...Yes. My bf loves Sofia Vergara and I know I'll never be able to measure up to her. The woman is perfection. :(

If it makes you feel any better, so is my 5 year old. He saw a picture of her in one of my gossip mags and had me tear out the page so he could carry it around. He kept saying, "she's really pretty.. prettier than you mom" Thanks kid! Though, if she's the only person he finds prettier than me, I'm doing good! :laugh:
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options

If it makes you feel any better, so is my 5 year old. He saw a picture of her in one of my gossip mags and had me tear out the page so he could carry it around. He kept saying, "she's really pretty.. prettier than you mom" Thanks kid! Though, if she's the only person he finds prettier than me, I'm doing good! :laugh:

Awww, just make sure he knows that unless he moves to Columbia, he's not going to find women like her. :laugh:
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    i don't get jealous at all.

i gave that up a long time ago.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I just asked my Husband if he had one, he says no...not really, I am actually inclined to believe him, as I DID have to ask lol
  • NeedANewFocus
    Options
    Nah. It's one of those things where if he had the chance and took it...I wouldn't be thrilled by any stretch of the imagination, but I wouldn't blame him either.

I think that's the part that gets me. I dont have any issues with her finding other people attractive. It's the reaction she has when he appears on tv or a movie is coming out. i know its slim to no chance that she would ever meet him but its that small percentage that has me feeling insecure for some reason.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    not at all!!!! Those women get paid to look a certain way. They have money for full time trainers and dieticians and cooks and stylists, and makeup artists...... If any one of them were to just have been an "average" person, they would ALL be far more....... well....... average. Likewise, if I had the resources any of them do, I could be one of them. It is all opportunity. And he BETTER jump all over that if he ever got the chance.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    My husband is in love with Sade. I am not jealous. She is banging for her age and I just hope I look half as good then.

He on the other hand gets very jealous of my love for Joe Manganiello and does not ever want to hear about it again... which makes life difficult since Magic Mike comes out on Friday.
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    Options
    I just tell her to go for it. If she gets lucky, send money home! :laugh:
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I eventually pulled outta my wife that her crush is Zac Efron. All those posters above our bed is what gave it away.

It doesn't bother me. Now I know what my reconstructive surgery should look like :smile:
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Nope, b/c we keep that to ourselves, no lie......
  • NeedANewFocus
    Options
    Not at all. As a matter of fact, if one of his crushes showed up at the door, I'd say "Should I give you some time alone, or do you want me to operate the video camera?"

you really would? so what if his "crush" was on a co-worker or some one he knows from his personal life. is that still your answer or is that not the same situation?
  • KaraP18
    KaraP18 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Nope. not like its really gonna happen.
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Yes he does, and no I'm not.