do you get jealous

Options

Replies

• DG_Allen
    DG_Allen Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I arranged for my wife to meet her celeb crush Jason Mraz. She even got a kiss!
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    ...Yes. My bf loves Sofia Vergara and I know I'll never be able to measure up to her. The woman is perfection. :(

If it makes you feel any better, the chick is a HUGE *****! We've shot State Farm commercials with her and she's not a pleasant person! She may be "perfect" in terms of physical appearance, but she's annoying, demanding and *****y to all Hell!
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    My husband is in love with Sade. I am not jealous. She is banging for her age and I just hope I look half as good then.

He on the other hand gets very jealous of my love for Joe Manganiello and does not ever want to hear about it again... which makes life difficult since Magic Mike comes out on Friday.

this is where I'm at too. She's pumped to see Magic Mike. I want her to go see it and have fun with her friends. I just have a difficult time seeing how excited she is to see it becuase of who is in it. Ugh! What's wrong with me!?
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Nope!

Id say can I join?

This. Me + boyfriend + Amanda Seyfried? I'd say that's a good time.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    No way! I'm not ignorant enough to think my dh doesn't find other women attractive. We both ooh and aww over pretty girls together and I have noooo issues saying another man is hot and I would do some damage to him if I weren't married. :laugh:
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Nope I don't... because it's me he is with... not the celebrity... and besides, I have my own celebrity "crushes" and it would be kinda hypocritical to be jealous.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Not at all. As a matter of fact, if one of his crushes showed up at the door, I'd say "Should I give you some time alone, or do you want me to operate the video camera?"

you really would? so what if his "crush" was on a co-worker or some one he knows from his personal life. is that still your answer or is that not the same situation?

No, it is not. That is a person that there is real, emotional interaction with, and an opportunity to form a bond that I never know about. A celebrity is a nearly impossible one night stand.......... There is no emotional tie, there is no actual "love", there is a lust, but that is it.
  • thepanttherlady
    thepanttherlady Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I don't have a SO but have a major crush on Milla Jovovich. That woman would make me change teams for sure! :heart:
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    My husband will call me "Ms. Thor" for days now... Ive never mentioned him once until my hubby asked me about a celeb crush...I had to think and said "if it has to be one person, it would be Thor"...now he's telling people left and right... lol Guess it got to him.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    ...Yes. My bf loves Sofia Vergara and I know I'll never be able to measure up to her. The woman is perfection. :(

If it makes you feel any better, the chick is a HUGE *****! We've shot State Farm commercials with her and she's not a pleasant person! She may be "perfect" in terms of physical appearance, but she's annoying, demanding and *****y to all Hell!

Awww, but she's so funny on TV. Maybe she was just having a bad day? In any event, I like my personality, I just want to have her figure. I'd actually own a bikini if I looked like her. >.<
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    To the topic: Hahahaha
  • thepanttherlady
    thepanttherlady Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I arranged for my wife to meet her celeb crush Jason Mraz. She even got a kiss!

You are simply awesome! :drinker:
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Not at all. As a matter of fact, if one of his crushes showed up at the door, I'd say "Should I give you some time alone, or do you want me to operate the video camera?"

you really would? so what if his "crush" was on a co-worker or some one he knows from his personal life. is that still your answer or is that not the same situation?

No, it is not. That is a person that there is real, emotional interaction with, and an opportunity to form a bond that I never know about. A celebrity is a nearly impossible one night stand.......... There is no emotional tie, there is no actual "love", there is a lust, but that is it.

^Yeah, this^
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're a real professional.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I really really dig Kate Beckinsale and would easily say that she's my celeb crush and while I don't talk about it every minute I get , the girl I'm seeing nowadays is aware of this and she doesn't get jealous at all. Infact few weeks back I was getting hit on (ultra rare thing) right in front her her by a drunk girl and she played along so I don't think she's going to be jealous by a celebrity crush

She likes Johnny Depp and I think its harmless. I am by no means sport enough to play along if some random guy starts hitting on her in front of me, drunk or not drunk, but for a celebrity crush, I am pretty sure I have no ill will towards Mr. Depp
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    My husband is in love with Sade. I am not jealous. She is banging for her age and I just hope I look half as good then.

He on the other hand gets very jealous of my love for Joe Manganiello and does not ever want to hear about it again... which makes life difficult since Magic Mike comes out on Friday.

this is where I'm at too. She's pumped to see Magic Mike. I want her to go see it and have fun with her friends. I just have a difficult time seeing how excited she is to see it becuase of who is in it. Ugh! What's wrong with me!?

I think of my husband as a very confident man, but for some reason this bothers him. I don't think anything is wrong with you, but if I were you, I wouldn't give her a problem seeing it and quickly all the hype will pass. It's not like one of those men are interested in us!

As for a co-worker or someone closer than "celebrity", I could easily see myself being bothered. My husband worked with a woman who was cute, completely his type and she clearly had a crush on him. I wasn't thrilled.
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    Doesnt bother me a bit. Oh yeah its Edward from Twighlight my wife loves him.
  • LizHowerton
    LizHowerton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    No....that would be silly.
  • TammyLHaley
    TammyLHaley Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHA Funny!! :)
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    To the topic: Hahahaha