do you get jealous

Options

Replies

• NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHA Funny!! :)

I'm glad I could make some people laugh today.
  • natacha305
    natacha305 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My SO is not allowed to have one,

i once dated someone who did and I got totally psychotic and would turn the store magazines around when she would be on the cover

jealousy.... my man digs it
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    ...Yes. My bf loves Sofia Vergara and I know I'll never be able to measure up to her. The woman is perfection. :(
    If it makes you feel any better, the chick is a HUGE *****! We've shot State Farm commercials with her and she's not a pleasant person! She may be "perfect" in terms of physical appearance, but she's annoying, demanding and *****y to all Hell!
    Wow, you're a real professional.

Call it like I see it.
  • MissAlexxMarie
    Options
    He has too many I can't even keep up lol
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Idk I think the last time I even asked him about it he said he kinda liked Beyonce. I can see the merit in that.
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    ...Yes. My bf loves Sofia Vergara and I know I'll never be able to measure up to her. The woman is perfection. :(

If it makes you feel any better, so is my 5 year old. He saw a picture of her in one of my gossip mags and had me tear out the page so he could carry it around. He kept saying, "she's really pretty.. prettier than you mom" Thanks kid! Though, if she's the only person he finds prettier than me, I'm doing good! :laugh:

OMG thats so funny!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I arranged for my wife to meet her celeb crush Jason Mraz. She even got a kiss!

OMG I would die.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    I do not.
    I think it's neat that her crushes were guys that kind of looked like me.
    I can live with that:drinker:
    And I have no such infatuations. I find most celebs pathetic - nice to look at on screen but ugly up close.
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend loves Sienna Miller. I've honestly never liked her anyway, longggg before I met my boyfriend! I don't know why, I just think she's really unattractive.
    There's a few others he likes that I approve of haha
  • gayje
    gayje Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I have often told him that "if I ever saw (fill in celebrity name here) I will push you out of the way and you would just have to watch". The first time I said this to my SO he was taken aback. Now, it's more or less a game we play with each other :drinker:
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    If it makes you feel any better, the chick is a HUGE *****! We've shot State Farm commercials with her and she's not a pleasant person! She may be "perfect" in terms of physical appearance, but she's annoying, demanding and *****y to all Hell!

Call it like I see it.

You're still supposed to be professional, but whatever.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    ....of the "celebrity" crush your SO has?

Does your SO have a "celebrity" crush? Do you get jealous?

No way. She has 1 celebrity crush and I have 4!
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Not really jealous, but my ex boyfriend had crushes on celebrities that had european features, I didn't inherit them from my dad so I look more arab/african like my mum.

I didn't get jealous, I just felt inferior and hated the way I looked :(
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Nope! I totally get his crush...I'd do her too.

And he generally agrees on my opinion of when I say someone is a hottie as well....
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Call it like I see it.
    The point is you aren't supposed to call it at all in some situations. What would your boss have to say about this?
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    nahhh.. he told me a while ago he used to like kim kardashian (I hate that girl, actually, cant stand the name kardashians, i call them the katrashians), but after all the stuff on the media about her, he is not into her anymore.
    He accept the fact I die for johnny depp... so, why couldnt I accept a celebrity crush he has? :P
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    No, although to be fair I think my husband's celebrity crush is ugly (Kate Beckinsale). But even if I didn't think so, what's there to be jealous of? Clearly his crush extends only to the point that he finds her physically attractive, which is an uncontrolled biological response. He doesn't have a crush on her as a person, because he has not and will not ever meet her.

If my SO was jealous of a celebrity crush, I would be ending the clearly insecure relationship with him.
  • pennybelle
    pennybelle Posts: 20 Member
    Options

I love Sofia too, and I'm straight. Can't blame him lol!
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    My husband loves Giselle Bundchen and Kelly Clarkson. I know he will never meet them or would have a chance. Let him have his fantasy.
  • jenbridges
    jenbridges Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Not jealous here! My hubby's celeb crushes are a young Jessica Lange and a young Lauren Bacall (hubs is 38, btw) so there is nothing to worry about for me!