Men shaving their bodies

Options

Replies

• emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    [quote/]:-D

There seems to be a preference based upon the age of the woman. Most of the younger women want trimmed or hairless; while the older women prefer at least some hair up to fully natural. I find that interesting.
    [/quote]

Yes, I've noticed that, too - mid-twenties and younger seem to prefer clean shaven everywhere...
  • Tender78
    Tender78 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I shave everything, "all the way down from my chest pubes to my ball fro." The less hair it has on it, the more likely a woman's willing to put her mouth on it. :laugh:
    '

What he said ^. Nothing ruins the moment like choking on hair or having to stop to pull hair out of your mouth.
  • YaBoiMUGS
    YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
    Options
    Thank you! ^^
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Thank God! I hate that men and women want their partners to be bare. It f**king weirds me out!!

Really? Hm, it's interesting that it weirds you out so much. But hey, to each his own!
    I love being bare; it just feels so good!

Everything is so much nicer, softer, kissable, all that stuff :)
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    I don't have a real preference because sometimes I like to grow wild and sometimes I'm soft as a baby's bottom. My lips/tongue have travelled rough terrain before so it's all good on a man if he has lots of hair or none at all :smokin: :love:
  • CoCoBean14
    CoCoBean14 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    think its a personal preference....i love men that have hairless "private" areas, chest, back, and groomed underarms. but i need hair on legs and arms.

Agreed!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I believe in trimming everything to just tidy it up. nothing extreme.
  • YaBoiMUGS
    Options
    Thank God! I hate that men and women want their partners to be bare. It f**king weirds me out!!

Really? Hm, it's interesting that it weirds you out so much. But hey, to each his own!
    I love being bare; it just feels so good!

Everything is so much nicer, softer, kissable, all that stuff :)

Exactly! If it's bare, I'll put my mouth there, and so will she. :laugh:
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    certain places should be manscaped for sure ;)
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I think it would be *nice* to shave everything, however, that seems to be asking a bit much. I'd say shave/wax your back if it's overly hairy or you have a man sweater but a little hair is fine IMO.
  • YaBoiMUGS
    Options
    Not asking too much from me. I have no problem doing it.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Men should not shave, the bristly grow out is unpleasant, everywhere! feel free to trim if it's getting long/bushy-that's anywhere (chest, eyebrows, things covered by a speedo) but legs can be as hairy as they are... If you really want to be less hairy I would say go for laser, especially if there's back hair.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    NO YOU SHOULDN"T! Its gross. Little boys dont have hair...and if a woman wants a little boy, then i think you should double check who your getting with. I think its ok for guys to "maintain" things, like trim up. But men are hairy and it should stay that way.

That is the seriously crazy talk. There are MANY more differences between men and "little boys" than the amount of body hair they have and you basically just called any woman that might LIKE a smooth body a pedophile.

It's okay to have an opinion but you don't have to personally attack those that might not agree with you by making such ridiculous generalizations.

I also don't believe that women should be completely bare down there as well. That makes them little girl. Stop being sensitive and put your big girl pants on!
    Oh no!
    Don't shave that sweetie, and I know you're lurking....haha
    That would totally unnerve me.....I am NOT into girl scouts.

The heart wants what the heart wants, and people make sure you end up with somebody compatible.
    That is key....
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    Not asking too much from me. I have no problem doing it.
    I feel bad for your neighbor married to the lonely housewife :laugh:
  • YaBoiMUGS
    Options
    My neighbor is a 54-year-old woman. She can still get it though :laugh:
  • JeremyM1977
    Options
    Okay men...question, how do you trim your SAC hair? I pretty much end up bleeding all over the place. I've tried clippers and scissors and I still manage to either cut myself or nick it with the clippers. I'm scurred and could use some pointers...please...no pictures.

This is real talk by the way.

try veet/nair?

Definitely do NOT, I repeat do NOT, use Nair on your nether regions (i.e., man parts, peas/carrots, frank/beans, etc.).
    I've used Nair on my back, and after I was done I kind of felt like I had a mild sunburn on my back........now picture that same feeling down below.
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Shaving the back is fine... but men with hair on their chest is sexy.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    Okay men...question, how do you trim your SAC hair? I pretty much end up bleeding all over the place. I've tried clippers and scissors and I still manage to either cut myself or nick it with the clippers. I'm scurred and could use some pointers...please...no pictures.

This is real talk by the way.

try veet/nair?

Definitely do NOT, I repeat do NOT, use Nair on your nether regions (i.e., man parts, peas/carrots, frank/beans, etc.).
    I've used Nair on my back, and after I was done I kind of felt like I had a mild sunburn on my back........now picture that same feeling down below.

weird. if i use it on my lady parts all the time. it's really not bad at all.
  • Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    NO YOU SHOULDN"T! Its gross. Little boys dont have hair...and if a woman wants a little boy, then i think you should double check who your getting with.

Couldn't the same be said about the other way around??? Little girls don't have hair and if a man wants a little girl, then you should double check who you are getting with.
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    some guys just cut the hair, so it's shorter, it's not like a girl's body and it's still sexy :)