Replies

• Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    a man should take care of himself and not let the nasty hair grow all over
  • HunterKiller_wechange
    HunterKiller_wechange Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I get my chest waxed every couple of weeks which i think looks and feels quite good apart from the odd annoying ingrown hair. But. Never ever ever again will i shave my pubes from above Mr Winkie. Nice and smooth for a while? yes. But holy s**t the itching when growing back was almost unbareable! So take note before shaving your privates guys. Not worth having a shaven member if your going to be walking aroung scratching them so much that every girl that looks at you is gonna think you have a bad case of crabs!
    Just thought i'd share that. :)
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    Great. This has been quite informative.

Apparently, the consensus is that men should shave everywhere. Except for the arms and legs. And chest. And better to trim down there, not shave everything. Or, rather, just shave it all down there. But you don't want to look like a 12-year old boy, so don't shave down there. Or just don't let it become prickly. Besides, real men don't shave at all. Unless they want sex, then they shave everything. Or not.

It's so clear now!

I think the only true consensus was on this: if you have back hair, guys, shave it...

--P
  • ChanniVincent
    Options
    My boyfriend is real hairy, I don't love it, but I don't hate it. At least I know he's a man lol.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    Great. This has been quite informative.

Apparently, the consensus is that men should shave everywhere. Except for the arms and legs. And chest. And better to trim down there, not shave everything. Or, rather, just shave it all down there. But you don't want to look like a 12-year old boy, so don't shave down there. Or just don't let it become prickly. Besides, real men don't shave at all. Unless they want sex, then they shave everything. Or not.

It's so clear now!

I think the only true consensus was on this: if you have back hair, guys, shave it...

--P
    How about this...
    Just be who you are, and let the cards fall where they may. Everybody is rejected by somebody, and nobody is accepted by everybody. When I have to start primping myself like a girl to get a girl, she's not worth it.
    Move on :drinker:
    It's not like there is any shortage of beautiful ladies, and guess what?
    There will be plenty who like you just the way you like yourself, so shave or do whatever, but do it for you.
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is real hairy, I don't love it, but I don't hate it. At least I know he's a man lol.

I'd hope you'd have other clues...

--P
  • margo36
    margo36 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    We both shave all over. Much nicer and I'm 63 by the way so not always a younger woman thing. My Partner wanted me to wax him once but he was a bit of wimp LOL. So he shaves now.
  • DerDude
    DerDude Posts: 170
    Options
    Shave all over......its long time since we climbed the trees and start walking erected....so we are no apes anymore :wink:
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    personally choice; it depends on the guy...i like hair on legs, arms and face...everywhere else i like it shaved off. LOL
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    othery than their head, no one should have any hair anyplace else.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I am not a big fan of back hair at all, so yup shaved...haha
    "down there" is a must too.
    The rest of a man's body just needs to be trimmed and tidy.

Oh an guys, trim up your neck line at least once a week between hair cuts. it makes all the difference in the world.
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Men shaving their bodies?

Sorry that manhood was too much for you to handle.

Nicely trimmed men = more b*tches. What could be more manly than that?

Usually means more men... no thanks. I will keep the fuzz.
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I like all the comments saying that shaving makes men look like 12 year old boys, and therefore anyone that wants to be with that must be a pedo, yet women are encouraged (to the point where, socially at least, they are forced) to shave their body hair pretty much wherever it grows. And many men are disgusted by arm pit hair, leg hair, pubic hair on a woman.

If shaving makes you look like a child, then does that make most of the men (and women) in the western world pedos?

The issue here is that for one gender, their natural state is demonized and must be waxed, shaved, plucked to perfection - whereas the other gender don't have the freedom to alter their natural state if they desire to.

It's a very messed up world.

Oh, and comments like, "I want a man not a woman", seriously? Shaving body hair makes you less of a man? BS. Am I less of a woman if I have armpit hair? of course not! Genders does not equal gender stereotyping. As long as you identify as a man, you are no more and no less of a man than any other man. What you choose to do with your body hair doesn't define you as a person, or alter your gender.

This is almost as silly as the "rl wimminz haz curvez" thing
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Backs definitely need to be waxed, period. Wax your damn back. And pluck your unibrow because that's just wrong.
    Other than that, I like mine a little bit rugged. You have to groom though - rugged doesn't mean fur rugged. ;) I appreciate a man taking the time to groom and look presentable both dressed and undressed.
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Hell, I hardly even shave my face!

:drinker:
  • dtucker4403
    dtucker4403 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Definitely depends on the person. I've always though it was creepy when men shaved/waxed. In my opinion, you're a man, and that means you should be more hairy than me.

I completely agree. Men should have hair. Being clean and shaving your face is plenty.
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    othery than their head, no one should have any hair anyplace else.
    love it . agreed :-)) i got the shaver out on my man at the weekend HAHAHA
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    well-groomed but hairlessness seems like a bit much.
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I like all the comments saying that shaving makes men look like 12 year old boys, and therefore anyone that wants to be with that must be a pedo, yet women are encouraged (to the point where, socially at least, they are forced) to shave their body hair pretty much wherever it grows. And many men are disgusted by arm pit hair, leg hair, pubic hair on a woman.

If shaving makes you look like a child, then does that make most of the men (and women) in the western world pedos?

The issue here is that for one gender, their natural state is demonized and must be waxed, shaved, plucked to perfection - whereas the other gender don't have the freedom to alter their natural state if they desire to.

It's a very messed up world.

Oh, and comments like, "I want a man not a woman", seriously? Shaving body hair makes you less of a man? BS. Am I less of a woman if I have armpit hair? of course not! Genders does not equal gender stereotyping. As long as you identify as a man, you are no more and no less of a man than any other man. What you choose to do with your body hair doesn't define you as a person, or alter your gender.

This is almost as silly as the "rl wimminz haz curvez" thing

:drinker: The most balanced comment on here JaffaCakes. The only comment I'd add is that in my experience it's women that have the biggest problem with hair - their own or what they'd like on their partner. Personally I don't mind female body hair in the slightest as long as it isn't a full beard and moustache, or as shaggy as a Silverback.
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I like to stay very well groomed. Everything clean, neat, and presentable.

You look how you feel.