A stranger's harsh words

Options
1234568»

Replies

• quickchekgal
    quickchekgal Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry that happened to you. Some people are just absolutely disgusting and cruel. I will never understand how people can be like that and sleep at night.
  • shan899
    shan899 Posts: 40
    Options
    People can be so cruel, but you know what? The people that say things like that are usually battling some type of demon called low self esteem. He may be so low and down about his own life that he has to say something to someone just to make himself look better or feel better, especially if he was around his girlfriend/wife.

Just step back and realize that you are a beautiful person and this battle you are facing will only make you stronger. Use it for motivation but do not let yourself obsess over it. Think about how great you are going to look soon!

People can be so mean and I have had that happen to me. I have gone home and cried my eyes out....and most of these harsh comments haven't came from strangers they have came from people who I thought loved me/ cared, such as ex boyfriends.

People suck, but don't let that get to you!! Do your thing girl!
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    He will always be a drunk idiot. Don't let him make you feel bad about yourself cause you are doing a great job!!!! :smile: Alcohol has a lot of calories and karma will get to him sooner or later. Sorry he said that :flowerforyou: A older man said to me while I was passing his house to go to the trail "they will be teenagers before you know it." He thought I was pregnant. I told my older sister what he said and she said "Yeah, a lot of people thought I was pregnant when I was fat too." (She had gastric bypass 6 years ago).
  • msalmaj
    msalmaj Posts: 21
    Options
    How awesome for you!! I'm happy that you decided to channel your frustration (over what that drunking Idiot) into productive walk. I'm sure it gave you a good chance to clear your head...you are not alone here and it's great how the support is here. I hope you are back on track and that LOSER is nothing but wasted air space. Enjoy your week and keep at it. :happy: