Hubby wants to see Magic Mike, should I be worried??

Options

Replies

• ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    My hubby's reaction when I asked was " get the f@ck outta here. I am all the man you need" and I said " of course you are honey" (crossing fingers behind my back as I hugged him):devil:
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    My husband is a movie buff and puts a lot of stock in reviews. Apparently Magic Mike has a good director and has been getting rave reviews so now he is curious lol. I'm going to see it next weekend with some girlfriends so he said maybe he'll watch it with me when it comes out on DVD.

My husband works in the TV business and he also said the reviews are really impressive. He said maybe he'd see it on DVD but wouldn't step foot in the theater with all the crazy ladies!

My husband likes all the actors and is comfortable with himself but also um what they said lmao this thread is hilarious!
  • Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I asked my hubby to go see it with me ....he said hell no! I still want to go with C for your guy!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    NO way in any form or fashion should a man want to go and see this...I don't care if he wants and will do anything for me...This is a TOTAL NO NO!! Be very WORRIED!
  • sensationallysassyt
    Options
    It is a really funny movie and I recommend EVERY Man to watch and learn a few tricks! As soon as it's out on DVD I will be shipping the DVD to my Hubby so that he can practice for when he comes home to Momma! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: .......I appluad your Husband for wanting to go with you, he wants to see what turns you On, so that He becomes Your Every fantasy
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Mine says this is coyte ugly but for chicks. And he offered to stay home with the kids so i can go. Haha what a gentleman.
  • HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Options
    My husband wants to go with me too which I thought was weird too....I know it's because I am fun to be with and he just wants to see me get all revved up....but really???? Sorry hunne...Me and my Margaritaville girls is goin~!
  • Deedsie
    Deedsie Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Channing ... he's a gateway drug!!!
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    So Friday night my hubs offered to go to see Magic Mike with me, and I just kinda looked at him funny and was in shock. So what should I think,

Does he listen to Justin Bieber? Does he watch the Tony Awards or Lifetime television?
  • BeckaT79
    BeckaT79 Posts: 216
    Options
    Maybe he wants to make sure he's around to er.. 'reap the benefits' after the film..

^^^This^^^ Exactly what I was thinking!
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Any guy that replied they wouldn't see it with their wives/gfs probably have something to hide. Are you guys really that insecure? I'm a "real man" and I plan on seeing it with my wife. Not only does it look funny, but there's also some hot women in there. Plus, even though I'm not gay or bi, I can appreciate a guys body and the effort they put into it to make that way.

Not to mention I know I'll get some nookie after. :drinker:
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    i'd be worried..lol. Mine said I should go (by myself) and come home and turn out lights and pretend...:)
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Any guy that replied they wouldn't see it with their wives/gfs probably have something to hide. Are you guys really that insecure? I'm a "real man" and I plan on seeing it with my wife. Not only does it look funny, but there's also some hot women in there. Plus, even though I'm not gay or bi, I can appreciate a guys body and the effort they put into it to make that way.

Not to mention I know I'll get some nookie after. :drinker:

yym7o.gif
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    sounds like something a controlling husband would do. he wouldnt want his wife to go with friends and have a good time.
  • kellicruz1978
    kellicruz1978 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Maybe he wants to make sure he's around to er.. 'reap the benefits' after the film..

I think this is plausible...or maybe he wants to make sure there are no other men around the reap said benefits.
  • unknownjae
    Options
    Some of us extremely heterosexual men are simply comfortable enough with our own sexuality and devoted enough to our women that we can go to a movie like Magic Mike without any issues other than hopefully seeing an interesting movie. Revel in your husband's advanced mindset. A lot of men and women could learn a lot from him.
  • punkypenny
    punkypenny Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I think it's ridiculous to be worrying that your man is interested in half naked men because he will watch it with you. How many films do we watch with completely nude women all the time and nobody is labeling all the women who see it lesbian or bisexual. I really get tired of the homophobia towards men in general. Maybe he is just being nice and offering to take you to see it. Period.

^^^ Thank you!
  • AngelsHaveToFly74
    Options
    i JUST WATCHED IT TODAY AND THERE WERE A FEW COUPLES THERE WATCHING IT TOGETHER......
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Are you freaking kidding me... first of all I have no problem with gay people or bisexual etc. I WOULD have a serious problem if my HUSBAND was GAY or BISEXUAL...how would you not? that is bull****!

If I had a bisexual hubby that wouldn't bother me as he would still like women and we may be able to have a sexy two man 1 girl three way, lol. If he was gay and never told me, I'd be a bit upset due to the lack of communication, not his sexuality. Then we could split and find people more suited to our needs.

That is cool that you are that liberal but I for one don't want to have to compete with a man, that would drive me freaking nuts... I could not take a bisexual man serious in a relationship maybe for fun but not marriage nope. He can go on and be with men or find a liberal chick like you that is down with that... I can't do it.... LOL
  • tugers2
    tugers2 Posts: 139
    Options
    i would say so....