Hubby wants to see Magic Mike, should I be worried??

Options
12345679»

Replies

• sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Yeah my boyfriend said the same but I think he's just worried I'd be up licking the screen if he wasn't there to restrain me! :)
  • gatecityradio
    Options
    Gay
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    just ask which it is, one of my friends took his wife. no biggie.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of offended by some of the gay slurs I'm seeing. And since when did a guy watching a topless guy on screen make him gay? Jeeeeez.
    No woman wants a closet queenie for a husband.
    I see no worries here though.
    People should just be who they are. No judgement :drinker:
  • spearson288
    spearson288 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My hubby went with me!!! He was one of two guys in the theatre :P

The lady beside me was beside herself even asked how I managed to get him to come. Honestly he loves chick flicks!! While this one may have been a little too female oriented :P
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I'm kind of offended by some of the gay slurs I'm seeing. And since when did a guy watching a topless guy on screen make him gay? Jeeeeez.

Because if a man likes anything that a woman might like, he must be a closet homosexual. Or he could be a well-rounded individual who is secure in his sexuality? Noooooooo, must be a gay. That's the only solution! I don't get homophobia at all. :/
  • annttvldz
    annttvldz Posts: 21
    Options
    My husband said he would definitely go with me. Saying he was bound to get la!d, either by me or one of the excited ladies there, lol. We haven't went yet, but are planning to.
  • sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    My husband said he would definitely go with me. Saying he was bound to get la!d, either by me or one of the excited ladies there, lol. We haven't went yet, but are planning to.

He's a very very smart man. I met up with a guy I've been casual with after I saw the movie. To quote him, "Seeing that film was the best decision you've made this weekend"
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    to the op

D. he has no idea what the movie is about
    or
    E. hes trying to apologize for something with out telling what he did

:happy:
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Probably trying to be nice and maybe hoping it will make you want to play some bed sports.
    I've been elected as the official spokesman for all the straight men on the planet.
    Speaking for our half of the species, we would rather smack our nuts with a tack-hammer than see this sh!tty movie.
    Please drive home safely.

^ I am a woman and you would have to pay me a lot of money to get me to even consider going.
  • lhughes404
    lhughes404 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I personally don't want to see it as I would prefer to see naked women instead of naked men. However my boyfriend said he would see it with me if I really wanted him to just because he would do anything to make me happy. I know its to make me happy and not because he is into naked men not that I have a problem with that. I'm bisexual and it would be fine if my boyfriend was too just as long as he is still attracted to me.
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    1. watch magic mike with wife
    2. wife gets all worked up for channing tatum for 2 hours
    3. she is forced to settle for you at the end of the night anyway
    4. oh well, guaranteed sex

Steve said it best! From what I have heard from tons of other guys as to why they won't go..... Mine refused as well....
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    He probably thinks if he goes, he will benefit when y'all get home! Men are generally straight forward thinkers, so it is probably about the nookie :drinker:
  • dunnweb
    dunnweb Posts: 49
    Options
    Let's be honest. He probably heard about how all the wives/girlfriends respond to the movie with their guys.
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    1. watch magic mike with wife
    2. wife gets all worked up for channing tatum for 2 hours
    3. she is forced to settle for you at the end of the night anyway
    4. oh well, guaranteed sex

This is pretty much my husband's exact answer lol
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Here's the lowdown. I'm allowed to tell you this, because I'm a brit which means I wasn't raised with all the homophobe crap that most American guys are raised with. A guy - I mean a genuine, secure in his sexuality guy - can watch half naked men and even appreciate their bodies without feeling sexual attraction to them. Your hubby is probably just wanting to take you to see the movie because he thinks you'll enjoy it and maybe it will turn you on and he'll get a bit of extra bedtime fun that evening.

Or maybe he's bi... but he's with you anyway, so you shouldn't be worried.

<3 what He Said!!!
  • miracleharper
    Options
    Reading the topic alone was disturbing enough..

Amen BadCookie! well, said.
  • superfitconball
    superfitconball Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Almost died laughing at the topic and some of the posts.
    Love how between magic mike and Ted, we now live in a world where women go see movies about strippers and men go see movies about teddy bears....