Cathe Fans Part 5

Options

Replies

• lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,417 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

So my leg workout was..... Jessica Smiths Walk Strong 3 Lower Body, really do like that one a lot. This morning I did her 10 Min. Solutions Knockout workout, and I will do MM Chest after work.

Laurel, Sounds like some great workouts. I had a little difficulty this morning with what I remembered being a really lite workout, but I guess that my legs where tired. I may tack on a stretch after the chest work tonight. How nice that you will get to experience the fall colors again in just a few months, I bet that will make if feel like Thanksgiving. I don't know what I would do without having all the seasons for a longer time that what is up in Alaska. Of course our winter season could be less. :D

Tami, You BC class sounds like a more intense version of the Ripped in 30 that I have been doing. I only have to endure 3 circuits. :D Great job on the shoulder work also. I really do need to add on more yoga/stretch. I'm going to ask DH if he would be interested in doing some yoga, and then I may start a subscription to DDP's Yoga. It is geared toward guys doing it, and I think it would help both of us. What can it hurt to try is out for a few months, and I could always use more yoga in my life. Like you I don't know what I would do without having my sisters, even the youngest pest. I can say that because she is 11 years younger than me, so she was a pest when she was little. :D

Thelma, Great job on your workout. I'm sorry to hear about the information about work. I would think that it would be fairly easy for you to move if the current work situation isn't going well. I have been making sure that all information about what I do is getting into our system, so that when I leave in about 5 years, their isn't any questions that need to be answered. I think that is another reason why I've been so busy lately too. I don't want to leave anyone saying that I didn't do my job after I leave. LOL about you co-worker saying that about hoarding.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    StiringWendel Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Today was my yoga day, but I preceded it with some good cardio. I did Cathe’s Intensity into Cathe Live Kick Butt Bootcamp. The latter was a workout from last month that I hadn’t tried yet, and it was really good. Only about 30 minutes long ( not including the warm-up), but it worked the whole body in the time. Good stuff. For my ‘yoga’, I did Kari Anderson’s Reach, which is just so good. My body needed that.

Tami, sounds like a good BC class. I can’t believe it is already Biggest Loser time! I like that the inspiration for weight loss coming from the Biggest Loser still exists even if the TV show does not. But Biggest Loser also means winter is just around the corner. :o

Thelma, I am sorry about the work situation and having to put off a new home purchase. I know you don’t want your DH to be traveling, so I hope another option can be taken for both of you. Yes, the food situation and moving is interesting. Sometimes movers will take liquids, and sometimes they won’t. So I often have to pack things like vinegar and oils in the car since they are just too expensive to keep replacing. Most movers anymore will take spices, but in our overseas moves, they wouldn’t even take those! But, like you, we have a ton of food in the freezer that we are in the process of going through. Unfortunately (or fortunately.....I don’t know which), I have frozen a lot of zucchini bread that I made with our fresh zucchini this summer, so I am working my way through that. It is a labor of love. <3:) Yes, the moving inspection is when somebody comes and looks at what they will be moving. If you have something like a treadmill, they need to know that. Another instance is we have a glass table top that needs a special crate. Large paintings and such are other issues they need to consider. And, like you said, they get an idea of how much stuff, how many people they need to send, and how much time it will take.

Laurie, I had a feeling you might chose that leg workout yesterday when you said you didn’t know what you were going to be doing. Such a good workout and, despite being tough, there is no dread factor (at least for me). My favorite place for seasons was Virginia. That was as close as we have come to four three month long seasons. I think where we are in Alabama, we will have four seasons, but a shorter winter and longer summer than Virginia. But since I feel like we have been living in kind of one season places since 2014, I will take that right now. And since I have been cold now for about 18 months running, the idea of a longer summer sounds pretty good. B):D

Until tomorrow.

Laurel
  • lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

MM Chest after work was complete, and I added on 10 min. stretch from GHUTV. Love that they have those short workouts on their page. This morning as Ripped in 30 Level 1 and MM Biceps. I'm planning on RI30 for next week also, but Level 2. It must be the ab work that she incorporates into these workouts that is making a difference for me. So I'm going to stick with this for the next three weeks.

Laurel, Sounds like some great workouts, and then doing a good stretch. I know that you really enjoy that Intensity workout when you do it. LOL about the zucchini bread eating is a labor of love. I LOVE zucchini bread, it is always so nice and moist. Guess I'm not to crafty in hiding my love for that leg workout, it truly is a keeper for me. I like that it is short, but packs a punch. I have gone up in weight from where I started. I may take my step down for step ups in Cathe's workouts, and that may make them more enjoyable for me. I think that is why I don't dread doing the WS3 workout. Probably the first thing that you will do once moved to Alabama is sitting outside in the sunshine. You will be coming from cold temps after all.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout started with Cathe Live Total Body Giant Sets 2. This was filmed a couple weeks ago, so was my first time through with it. Really enjoyed it. She kept up the pace which kept my heart rate up a bit and, at the same time, really challenged the muscles. I am definitely feeling these multiple muscle group workouts right now after four months of one body part a day. Good stuff. For cardio, I did Cathe Live Cardio Kickboxing and Cardio Barre.

Laurie, more great workouts. Sounds like a good plan moving forward. I am finding I am just fine with the lower step heights anymore. For whatever reason, I find I just prefer to be able to control my movement more and I can do that at a lower step height, even when the pace of lifting is slow. I think it is my age and fear of injury more than my actual ability driving it, but I am perfectly good with doing whatever feels right. It is a better alternative than just doing nothing. :) Yes, I am definitely looking forward to sunshine and warm temperatures right now. And the darkness is really coming fast. The days are going to feel pretty long when we get to Alabama in mid-November......thankfully!

Thelma and Tami, hope you are well.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • 2BLean
    2BLean Posts: 2,373 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies ~ Sorry I missed you all yesterday. :) Today's been another busy day as well so this will be quick.

Workouts yesterday were ICE Legs and then I went to Spinning last night, which was nearly a full class and lots of fun. Today was MM Bi’s/Tri’s together.

Great workouts ladies ~ All that talk about Walk Strong 3 makes me want to get it. :)

I will be able to check in tomorrow! Tami
  • lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

Another day of getting up late, so I only got in Ripped in 30. After work I will get the MM Triceps done. Love that those are short workouts.

Laurel, Awesome workouts! That is so much fun to have new workouts to try out also. When Kelly is using a step on her RAW workouts, she has it set to 6", so I'm good with that also. That is as high as I want to go right now. One of the things that I love about her, is she does give you lower impact options if you don't want to go crazy. That will be a change for you with more sunshine. I bet is will be a little bit of a shock to the system at first, but will not take long to adjust.

Tami, Totally understand being busy. Great job with the workouts also. Just so you know Kelly is going to ship the new workouts this month, they really do sound good. I will be putting them into my rotation to try them out when they arrive.

Have a great weekend!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout started with Cathe Live Bun Burners, Barre and Ball. This is another non-weighted leg workout and was really good. My legs were quivering through some of the moves. Love these non-weighted lower body options right now for an extra leg day. For cardio, I did RWH Low Impact HiiT One into XT All Out Low Impact HiiT.

Tami, sorry about the busy week but sounds like you are still getting some good workouts in. Hope you have a good weekend!

Laurie, I almost didn’t get out of bed this morning as well. It was raining and cold and dark and.....it made me sad to realize we were meant to be getting on a plane to Hawaii tonight. :'( But I eventually got up (obviously). I will be anxious to hear how you like Kelly’s new workouts. I was looking at my KCM workouts yesterday and trying to figure out how to work them into my routine more often. That is something I will be working on after we get through this move. I still think I would benefit in adding more variety to my workouts.

Thelma, hope you are well and enjoying your trip to Georgia!

See you Monday.

Laurel
  • 2BLean
    Options
    Hi Ladies ~ Last night I went home and did one of the Blizzard Blasts + Abs. This a.m. was MM Chest and tonight I will go to Spinning.

Laurie: WOOHOO! Thanks for letting me know about Kelly’s workout coming out soon. Great work getting in your Tri’s last night.

Laurel: Way to go on the Bun Burners. Barre and Ball ~ sounds great! Love the names she comes up with on those LIVE workouts. I am hoping to incorporate a 2nd leg day as well. I like and NEED to do so. I think Kelly is so great about how she does moves differently than Cathe for example in some workouts; it does create a good variety. That is why I always enjoy adding her into my week whenever I can.

Have a great weekend ladies! Talk to you Monday . . . Tami
  • ThelmaSW
    ThelmaSW Posts: 2,513 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I hope you had a great weekend.

We had a good weekend and a great time in GA. Out of the 9 houses/lots we saw 4 houses and 2 lots. There were 2 houses we didn't see because of the single car on either direction roads. There is no way I could live in a place where going on the reverse to get out of someone's way is a way of life. Another house had a scary driveway so we chose not to see it.

One house that I had been watching for a while didn't look like the pictures at all! Builders use pictures from other homes they've built but this one didn't look like the pics at all! So disappointing.
    Another house I had been watching for many months was finally finished when we got there. It was beautiful and would've been the perfect house for us had it been in a different location. The house was across the street from 2 towers! One of them was a cell tower and God knows what the other one was. It was also across the street from another house which was all you could see from the front windows. The house had a great view too. Another disappointment!

We fell in love with one of the houses on my list and put an offer in on Saturday afternoon. We thought about it for 2 1/2 days. The broker I found was just wonderful. What a nice lady! She prepared the paperwork for us on Friday and we read it after we got home on Friday and then finished it on Saturday and sent back to the broker with our modifications. We've yet to hear back from the builder. We had a laundry list of things we'd like him to do for us before we buy the house. Two involve outsourcing work to other people so I'm sure the builder will take his time getting estimates for these jobs. The suspense of not knowing is killing me! our offer expires on the 26 at 6 PM.

My workouts were cardio on Wed, Fri and Sat. Today I did XT CBS w/u, ICE Low Impact Muscle Meltdown Back X4 Premix, Jessica Smith Hiit Cardio, Stretching. This is my last week of Muscle Meltdowns. I really liked this rotation. Next rotation is XT I believe

About work, I've decided that I'm going to kill myself more than I already do to keep so busy that I won't have time to think of anything else.

Ladies, great job with your workouts!! You are so good!

Laurel, when do you leave for Alabama? We had beautiful weather in Blue Ridge. Not a single drop of rain! Thanks for letting me know all those things about moving! OMG, I have lots of liquid laundry detergent. I would think they would carry that because those jugs are hard plastic. We do have bottles of oil too!

Good night ladies!!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

We had a very nice weekend, sure is fall weather though. Got in the Triceps after work on Friday. Saturday I pulled out P90X Stretch workout. That one is so good, just forget to try it out more often. Sunday I only did the MM Back, just didn't feel like cardio. This morning was Ripped in 30 Level 2, will be doing shoulders when I get home.

Laurel, Great job with the workouts. You will have to let us know if the barre type workouts where effective before we start up our rotation next week. Adding in that type of work must hit some areas that we don't usually target when doing straight up weight work. Dang on it being the day that you would have been headed to Hawaii. Are you planning on doing that trip when you are settled into your new location? That is a place that I would love to go to someday. I think that you will enjoy your Kelly workouts when you have a chance to see what they are like. I really enjoy a lot of her premixes, they are hidden gems.

Tami, Nice workouts and spinning also. Thought you would like to know about the DVD's coming soon. They will be good for this next phase, since they both incorporate weight/cardio work.

Thelma, Glad to hear that your trip was a good one. Glad to hear that you had a chance to see the homes, and nixed the ones that you knew wouldn't work. Will be sending you good vibes on the offer, that is so exciting. Oh please don't kill yourself at work :p , but I know that concentrating on work can help not thinking about all the other things going on. Nice job getting in your workout also.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Options
    Hi Ladies! We had a nice weekend here despite the rainy weather. We spent most of the weekend doing odd jobs around the house getting ready to go to Alabama and, of course, move. Then DH also asked me to make a baby blanket this weekend for a young military family that just moved up here, don’t have their household goods yet.....and got the surprise of an early baby. So off I went to Fairbanks for some bulky yarn, and crocheting through a few football games Saturday and Sunday resulted in a cute little blanket. Hopefully they enjoy it. I know I enjoyed the break from moving preparation. :)

Right now, my plan is to workout every day I can possibly workout from now until we are done with the moving process. We’ll see how that goes. ;) So Saturday I did XT Burn Sets Chest, Back and Shoulders followed by Cathe Live Steptastic. Sunday was Cathe Live Trisets Legs (which was tough!) followed by XTrain Ride Timesaver Premix 1. Today was XT Biceps and Triceps and Core 1, followed by F/S Boxing Bootcamp (cardio) into Cathe Live Jabs and Kicks.

Tami, great workouts to end the week. Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

Thelma, great news in finding a house you liked! I will have all my fingers and toes crossed that they accept your offer. What you experienced in some houses not being at all like they were on Zillow is one of my concerns for us this week. We have seen so many houses we like, but when it comes down to it, we have still set a plan out for what to do if we can’t find anything. We leave tomorrow night. It is calling for rain all days we are there, but I am kind of used to all rain all the time right now. At least it will be warmer! But I am encouraged you had good weather after a similar sounding forecast. Your movers will most likely take things like laundry detergent...at least I hope they do. I know some movers won’t for fear of being responsible for any leakage. But for the duration of your move, they should be able to secure your liquids. If not, they deserve to have a claim against them! Our move is just longer, will get transferred from vehicle to boat to vehicle, and will be subject to some pretty drastic temperatures. So I understand the concern a bit more. Still a pain though!

Laurie, glad you enjoyed the weekend. Fall came quickly, didn’t it? I have thought about doing that P90X Stretch workout a couple times these past few weeks. Yay for doing it! It is such a good, straight-forward, thorough stretch. About the barre workouts, I think they are effective if only because I am doing something for my lower body where I might be opting for nothing if I weren’t doing them. I don’t know why, but I am just going through a phase where I am not enjoying heavy lower body workouts. I have no injury or anything like that to explain it. But I am just being drawn more to more cardio-based lower body work. With doing this ‘split’ of one heavy lower body workout and one barre workout, I am at least getting two workouts in where I am focused solely on the lower body and not being distracted by cardio. In terms of my appearance......I don’t know. I still have a lot of zucchini bread, so my eating is :oB) . About Hawaii, DH and I were talking about the possibility of getting there next year still. Alaska Airlines is holding our tickets for a year, so we have time to decide. Oddly enough, the trip from Atlanta to Hawaii isn’t much longer than the trip from here to Hawaii and, thankfully, Alaska Airlines does fly from the Atlanta Airport, which will be about three hours from us. So it is possible, and that makes me happy!

See you tomorrow!

Laurel
  • 2BLean
    Options
    Hi Ladies ~ I had a nice weekend. Quiet of course and I went into work for a few hours yesterday. I had a hair appt on Sat a.m. (early) so after that I ran errands and did some laundry, cleaning and just hung around the house with Bernie. Pretty quiet and a lazy day forsure. Yesterday was MM Back + Blizzard Blast + Abs. Today will be BootCamp after work. Our weather is beautiful but quickly changing in the a.m. and p.m. to cold temps. Fall is here.

Thelma: Welcome back from your trip and that is SO exciting to hear you found the house you wanted! Everything crossed for you, prayers and all the good luck your way that it will happen. YAY. Great job getting in some workouts too! Yes, this is our last week of the Muscle Meltdowns – I am looking forward to the change.

Laurie: Fabulous job with your workouts! We have the Fall weather too …. Beautiful during the day but cold in the evening and a.m. the days are also showing how short they can be very soon as well. Those new KCM workouts will be good for the next phase! I can’t wait to try them out.

Laurel: Good on ya Martha Stewart to just whip up a baby blanket! That was so thoughtful. I bet they will love it, especially being home made. Fantastic workouts and a great goal you have set for yourself! WOWSA.
    When you have mentioned about doing the Barre work and regular weight work it sounds perfect! I felt after I did that To The Mat work a couple weeks ago that I should REALLY start doing more of that. I may follow your lead on that. I just have a tendency to have my mind wander and get bored sometimes with those We will see. . . my lower body would probably benefit would be the hope there. LOL Glad to hear that the Hawaii trip is not completely off the list. Hopefully you will be able to go next year. DH and I were talking to our "Mexico Trip" friends and they would love for us to come with them to Hawaii this January. They have a timeshare so we could stay with them and just pay for our airfare, food/drinks. So that would be awesome. We are going to talk about it when he gets home …. I would absolutely LOVE that. I had it on my bucket list that before I turned 50 or the year I turned 50 it would be nice to go. If we go in January I will make it!!!

Have a great evening ladies ~ Talk to you tomorrow! Tami
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi Ladies, no workout tonight. I worked from 8 am through 7 pm today. When I said I was going t kill myself at work, I didn't exactly mean this way. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day. Taking it one-day-at-a-time is all I can do.

We still haven't heard from the builder about accepting/rejecting our offer. We know he is considering it because we had asked him to pave the driveway and to build us a carport. We also asked him if 1he would be willing to wait till mid-January for the closing and he is OK with this! This is huge for us so hopefully, his counter won't be as high as I'm expecting it to be.

Laurie, glad you had a nice weekend. We have fall weather here too but I am still wearing my open toe shoes! Great workouts!
    Thanks for sending the good vibes so that we get the house we want!
    I hope keeping as busy as possible will numb whatever feelings I have about work. I hope it works!

Laurel, how sweet of you for crocheting the baby blanket!!! Great job getting your workouts in with everything you have going on!

Thanks for keeping your fingers crossed so we get the house. Our broker says this builder is very fair. I hope she's right. I think DH will be really crushed if we don't get it.
    Are you looking at new construction? I hope you don't run into misrepresented homes as we did. There is nothing like seeing the house in person. Location is not something you can appreciate from a listing that was a rude awakening for us too! Hopefully, you will have nice weather. It will be warmer there for sure!
    I didn't realize your things would have to travel by water too and I can now the different temp changes they will go through!! No wonder the movers don't want to deal with liquids. Have a safe trip and I hope you find a house you like!

Tami, so glad you had a nice weekend! Did you love your lazy day? I love lazy days! Great workouts!
    Thank you for your prayers and luck on the house. Hopefully, tomorrow will be the day we hear the builder's counteroffer.

Good night ladies!!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

MM Shoulders after work. This morning was Kelly's RAW Intervals #4, another great workout. This one was a good lower body workout, so I don't know if I will be doing anything else after work. Will see how I feel after work, and the fact that DH is out of town tonight. Might be a good evening for yoga.

Laurel, How very nice that you made that blanket for the family. I'm sure that they will appreciate it. Awesome job with the workouts. Thanks for the info on the lower body work, it will motivate me to incorporate them into the rotation next week. I'm looking at Kelly's Weights workouts for next week, then I can incorporate the barre/now weight type workouts. I love that you still will have time to get that trip in sometime, and that you can catch your flight from Atlanta. That will be something to look forward to, after you are settled into your new home. I'm sure that you will be headed out to Alabama before I get on tomorrow, so have a safe and fruitful trip.

Tami, Great workouts! Glad to hear that you had a nice weekend weather wise also. I just love this time of the year, it is so wonderful to sleep in the cooler temps. I'm looking forward to the change of workouts, we have been on the one body part all summer. ;) How nice that your friends offered the time share, that would really cut down on the cost of a trip to Hawaii. I know that I would jump at that chance. ;) And of course that bucket list check off would be complete. Kelly has a preview of the workouts, they look good. The DVD's shipped out on Monday, so I'm expecting them anytime.

Thelma, Dang on the long day at work. For sure we don't want you killing it at work that way. ;) Still sending those good vibes for the builder to accept.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Quick check-in today as I am headed into town soon to get my hair youthened, and then I need to prepare for our trip tonight. Yesterday afternoon our realtor sent DH about 12 houses she wants to show us and we were busy looking at those all last evening, so neither of us is packed! Oops. We were laughing about that this morning, but come about 8:00pm tonight, it may not be so funny. I am optimistic about finding a house, though, so that is good. Anyhow, today’s workout was IMAX Extreme from Cathe’s Terminator DVD and Jessica Smith Yoga Abs.

Tami, sounds like a nice weekend. Regarding the leg workouts, I still struggle with boredom on floor work. Anything over about 10 minutes, and I want to mentally scream. But I don’t seem to have the same issue doing barre which is why I am kind of doing more of that. Now if I were to try to do the 70 minutes of LIS Turbo Barre, I might be saying something different. :) But, so far, barre is working for getting deep into those muscles I don’t seem to hit with weights. That’s exciting news about going to Hawaii! I really hope that works out. What a wonderful way to celebrate your birthday!!!

Thelma, sorry about the long day. Soon you will able to count days until you move! It does sound encouraging from the builder. I hope you hear something today. We are going to be looking at new homes, but we want something that is already built and ready to move in to when we get down there mid-November. We hope to avoid having to live some place temporarily while having a house built. So fingers crossed for that.

Laurie, great workouts. I really hope the Hawaii trip works out for us in the future. As you said, it would be something to look forward to, especially since we have had to cancel so many trips these past three years. I prefer to think of it as postponed than canceled, that’s for sure.

Enjoy the rest of the week!

Laurel
  • 2BLean
    Options
    Hi Ladies ~ Good BootCamp class last night. Similar to last week. This a.m. I did Shoulders MM + Abs and tonight I think I will head home for a short cardio.

Thelma: What a looooooooooong day at work! YOWSA. I bet you were exhausted. Sounds like the builder is definitely trying to work out the agreement, that is great news! Hopefully you will have a “forsure” and cost very soon so you can just start celebrating! I did enjoy my lazy day ….. but if I’m being honest, too much down time right now makes me feel a little bit of the sads, I like to keep moving and at the same time realize my poor body/mind/soul needs the R&R.

Laurie: Great job getting in your Shoulder workout last night and the RAW Intervals #4 this a.m.! Sounds perfect and hopefully you are able to do your Yoga tonight after work. That’s great news on the DVD’s arriving very soon! Something to look forward to and also incorporate (as we talked about) into this next phase. Yes, hoping we do jump at the chance to go with them. After this year’s CXLD trip to Mexico …. Although had that not happened I wouldn’t have gone to see my mom at that time and as we all know that was absolutely precious time with her that I didn’t even realize how much until now. Things happen for a reason forsure.

Laurel: I bet you are feeling a bit anxious in what will we find and will I love it, etc…. I think the perfect house is there waiting for you with an excellent in home workout room! I hope you have an amazing trip. Way to go with the IMAX Xtreme workout! WOW! Postponed on the trip to Hawaii is a great way of looking at it! I really hope for you guys too that after the dust settles from your move you will be able to plan that wonderful trip! Safe travels.

Have a great evening ladies ~ Tami
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi ladies, quick update. Another 11 hour work day today. I got home at 8 pm so needless to say I didn't workout.
    I've been so upset about work that I've lost my appetite and have lost almost 4 lbs this week. I want to lose 6 lbs but not like this.

So we still don't have a counteroffer but did hear from the builder. He is trying to find away to build a carport DH wants in a way that is not too expensive. What DH wants is super expensive. So are going back to GA on Friday and will return on Saturday. We are going to go talk to the builder in person about the solution he has for the two big things we want which are not cheap. This builder is really trying to work with us which is great.
    Another house similar to the one we want came on the market last night which I love. The house was built by the same builder! So we will see this house too. Plan B!

Ladies, great job with your workouts!
    Laurel, have a safe trip and I hope you find a house you love!

Good night!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

Got in a short yoga workout with Chris Freytag after work, it was 20 min. but good. This morning was Ripped in 30 Level 2 and will do chest work when I get home.

Laurel, LOL about not being packed, I think DH and I do that all the time. When we went to PA this year, I was putting clothes in a pile and he asked me what I was doing. :D Awesome news on the amount of houses you have to look at, that is nice that you have so many options. Great workouts also. I love what you are indicating about the barre workouts, and getting into places that you normally don't hit. I will be adding on lower body work for sure. Enjoy your trip and I hope it is very fruitful.

Tami, Nice work on the BC class and your shoulder & ab work. You are right, having that time with your mom was precious, so nixing the Mexico trip was totally understandable. Wouldn't it be funny if both you and Laurel ended up in Hawaii at the same time. ;) Talk about a long trip to meet up with someone. LOL

Thelma, I'm so glad to hear that the builder is so willing to work with you. That is very encouraging. I'm sorry to hear about the lonnnnng day at work. Well now you get to see GA again, hope that you have a fruitful trip also.

Have a great day!
    Laurie

• ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi Ladies, this week is not looking good for workouts. The long days are killing me!

Laurie, great job getting your workouts in!!
    Thanks, I hope we have a fruitful trip too. At least my soul will get a nice dose of beautiful Blue Ridge. I am not in a good mental place due to work stress. I'm having panic attacks and I just want to cry all the time. Not sure how to get out of this hole I'm in.

Hi Tami and Laurel!
    Good night ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

Thelma, Oh my, please do enjoy your time in the Blue Ridge. It sure sounds like you need that right now. I'm hoping that once you talk to the builder, your mind will be able to enjoy the prospect of living in that area. Do enjoy your trip and don't think about your job at all. Your workouts will be there for you when you are able to have some items settled on your list of things. ;)

My workouts where MM Chest after work. This morning I decided to do another leg workout, so I did 30MTF Split Sessions Workout 2 and Chris Freytag's HiiT Core. Will get my biceps worked out later today.

Have a wonderful day@!
    Laurie