Cathe Fans Part 5

Replies

• StiringWendel
    StiringWendel Posts: 3,773 Member
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was fun. I started with XT Biceps and Triceps, which just flies by for me. For cardio, I did the warm-up and Blizzard Blast from Rock’m Sock’m Kickboxing into Cathe Live Jabs and Abs. Felt like I could go all day with that combo. :)

Tami, hope you have a fantastic weekend and your weather is good. Enjoy!

Thelma, so glad to hear you are feeling better. Hopefully you get some good down time this weekend where you can catch up on some good food and some rest. Great job getting a workout in after the week you have had. We have one of those air mattresses that sits the height of a bed, so we are good there. Our problem will be some place to sit. Last night I was trying to convince my DH (not very successfully.....yet) that we really need new living room furniture. We could sell ours here and get some there and......he just stared at me for a minute before turning back to the football game. :D I will try to convince him again tonight. :p

Laurie, :) on choosing baseball over working out. I don’t blame you! This is the only time of year I pay attention to baseball to be honest. I am still catching up to who is playing, but I did note the Rockies and Brewers were playing yesterday. Um, I am kind of a Rockies fan B) but I will cheer for the Brewers once they beat the Rockies, okay? ;):D Great workouts! I have had to condense this rotation more after finding out yesterday that not only is it going to take 40 days to get our stuff, but they moved up our pack out days here by two days. :o So tomorrow will be my last yoga day before ‘The Move’ unless I add yoga on after another workout. Not happy about that but plan on enjoying tomorrow’s yoga after this tough week of workouts.

Enjoy the weekend.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    ThelmaSW Posts: 2,508 Member
    Hi Ladies, I hope you had a nice weekend. I had a restful weekend and treated myself to a pedicure on Saturday morning. I had the place all to myself which was great.

On Friday I was still exhausted so I simply did some light cardio. On Saturday I did a JS fusion workout. Tonight I did RWH Lift it HiiT it Legs which felt great.

Laurie, I hope you enjoyed the Brewer's game! Great workout!
    I would love to have time to do more Barre workouts. I would love to add more of those workouts into my routine.

Laurel, fabulous workout combo! So glad you have an inflatable mattress. Good luck convincing your DH to buy new living room furniture!
    I was able to rest and eat better this weekend. I hope I am better next week about getting myself to leave work earlier.

Hi Tami!

Good night ladies and have a wonderful week!
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,414 Member
    Morning Ladies,

On Saturday I got in another episode of Stretch Max. I did the one on the ball, even though that one isn't my favorite. On Sunday we had a car club meeting, and I am suffering from an ear ache. This one hurts pretty good, so I didn't workout. It feels okay this morning, but I decided not to jump around this morning. I will see how I feel after work. I know this is sinus related, because my right eye (same side as ear ache), is tearing up all the time also. I love the weather this time of the year, but we have been having a lot of rain so I think the mold is really high. Anyway my Brewers won, so I'm super happy.

Laurel, Nice workouts! I always love the sound of that Live workout, glad that you had fun doing it. I kind of thought that you would be a Rockies fan, but glad to hear that you will be favorable to rooting for the Brewers. It was interesting that is was colder in CO than it was here in MKE yesterday, plus we have a roof that can close. For me it was a fun series, because even though the Rockies lost, they where a tough opponent. I didn't relax yesterday until that final out. I'm so sorry to hear about your limited time with the rotation :p You will make up for it when you get your furniture into your new house.

Thelma, I'm glad to hear that you had a nice relaxing weekend. Great job on the workouts, I'm sure that it felt good to get those done. I really enjoyed last weeks workouts, so will hopefully enjoy them once this earache is gone. I'm sure that I can do something when I get home, because it doesn't hurt as much as it did yesterday. I was laying on the couch watching the Brewers with the heating pad. That has been my cure for all the lovely earaches that I get.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! We had a nice weekend here, though, predictably, we spent most of it in move preparation. But that is okay. We moved up our departure from Fairbanks by a day so that we have a day’s cushion in our trip south to make sure we make it to our house closing on time. I feel more comfortable now about our trip. I was a little concerned we hadn’t given ourselves any wiggle room. So, the countdown is on. Two weeks from today the packers will be here. Three weeks from tomorrow, we take a drive. :)

Anyhow, for workouts, on Saturday I did Party Rockin’ Step 1 66 minute premix followed by Kari Anderson’s Angles, Lines and Curves. Yesterday was Cathe Live Total Body Blast with Step and Ball followed by Cathe’s Birthday Blast for cardio. Today I did a modified version of the lower body workout I did last week that completely fried my legs. Today, I repeated the Cathe Live Fit Tower Cardio Legs workout I did last week, but paired it with Cathe Live Cardio, Barre and Core Meltdown. While this was still a very tough combo, I think it was somewhat lighter in how it hit the hamstrings than last week’s workout which used a stability ball for hamstring work. I am okay with that because I kind of need to be able to walk right now. ;)

Thelma, glad to hear you had a nice weekend and treated yourself to a pedicure. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Great workouts!

Laurie, I am sorry to hear about the earache. That is no fun. I am glad you opted not to jump around. That probably would have done more harm than good. But I am glad you were able to enjoy the Brewers victory! My sister told me they were expecting snow yesterday in Denver. We still haven’t had any, and there is no hint of it in the forecast. But at least we have now had a couple of cooler days with the highs in the 30s. But, right now, I would be perfectly happy for the snow to stay away until November. :)

Tami, I hope you enjoyed your weekend.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, tonight I did XT Tri's & Bi's, JS interval training, stretch. I did the 6 round premix so I would have time for a little cardio. I am definitely better

Laurie, glad your Brewer's won! I hope your earache is better so you can get back to doing your workouts. Glad the heating pad gives your some relief from those earaches. Do you take Claritin? I take Claritin and use Flonase nasal spray all year round. I used to get upper respiratory infections almost on a monthly bases before I started treating my allergies.

Laurel, glad you had a nice weekend. Good idea to allow yourselves some wiggle room for your trip down south. I can't believe you'll be on the road to your new home in just 3 weeks! How long do you think it will take you to get there?

Hi Tami, I hope you had a nice weekend with your DH!

Good night ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

I'm feeling much better today, but didn't workout after work because I got home late. DH was right behind me, so I know that I was really late. :D This morning I was in one of those moods of really not wanting to do the workout that I had on schedule. I pulled out Les Mils Combat 45, that was a lot of fun. There is an upper and lower body workout in that series, so I'm thinking those will be in my schedule this week.

Laurel, I hope that you have some great weather for the next month. I don't envy you one bit having to drive all that way this time of the year. Great job on the workouts! LOL about needing to walk right now, I'm sure that is true for squats also. ;) We have had snow in northern WI already, but I don't think that will happen today or tomorrow. Our temps should be up in the 70's, and then plunge back down into the 40's. Weather is so iffy this time of the year.

Thelma, Nice job with the workouts! I do take an antihistamine this time of the year, that probably helped me some also. I don't usually take anything until I start feeling these type of symptoms. I don't blame you for treating yours, mine only stays in my head. ;)

Tami, Hope you had a great time fishing.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was XT Burn Sets Chest, Back and Shoulders. For cardio, I did the cardio only premix from Cathe’s Cardio Core Circuit into Cathe Live Cardio Core Circuit for a pretty intense 75 minute workout. Trying to get some long, tough workouts in when I can even when I don’t want to. I will be sitting more than enough very soon. :)

Thelma, so glad to hear you are feeling better. Great workouts! Our trip is going to take us 9 days, but the first is relatively short (200 miles the first day, which we will start when DH finishes work). The other 8 days will be between 400 and 700 miles a day. The shorter days (in miles) are generally in Canada on the Alaskan Highway because the speeds are down due to the road condition. So every day will be between 8 and 11 hours in driving except for that first day and the last day into Huntsville, which should take about 7 hours. It makes me tired just thinking about it. :)

Laurie, glad you are feeling better. Sounds like you chose the right workout this morning. As I said to Thelma, the drive makes me tired just thinking about it. But I have it all planned out and know where we can stop if we need to, restaurants available, etc. But as you pointed out, the weather can do just about anything, so we will need some flexibility, no doubt.

Tami, hope you are well.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • 2BLean
    2BLean Posts: 2,373 Member
    edited October 2018
    Hi Ladies ~ A little later than I thought on checking in since I missed you all yesterday. We ended up being able to leave work a little early due to the holiday. With no banks or courthouse open it was a ½ day for us. WooHoo! Fishing weekend went good. Caught my fish within a half hour and then we fished for another type of fish for a while. Luckily the weather held out …. On my drive down there it was pouring rain. It cleared off for us, thank goodness. Cold but no rain. DH did find out (just today) his season is now going to be open to the regular time so he is scrambling to try and re-book some trips. That way he doesn’t lose out on all the money at least. Workout yesterday wasn’t from our schedule but I felt the need after missing Fri – Sun to do a full body so I did KCM Lift 2B Fit total body + abs pre-mix. Deciding still on an “at home” workout tonight or to Katy’s Insane-X class again. Despite being a little “off” the schedule to start the week I am loving this rotation. Kind of doing UPPER/LOWER/Total Body this week just to stay in the loop. If I go home tonight I am definitely doing legs.

Thelma: I am so happy to hear you had some R&R time with a nice pedicure. Hopefully you enjoyed your weekend and were able to relax. Glad you were feeling better yesterday and able to get in a nice workout. Way to go! :)

Laurie: Sorry about the ear ache, I am sure it made you feel completely “off”. Glad all is good now. Way to go on the workouts! Les Mills workouts sound like they will be perfect into this rotation. Your weather sounds a lot like ours again. Warming up into the 60’s and then will plunge back down into the 40’s or low 50’s. :o

Laurel: Sounds like a very productive weekend! I can’t believe the packers will be there in 2 weeks and the drive starts in 3. I bet you are super excited to get there and get into your new home! The sound of the driving makes me very tired too just hearing about it. Eye on the prize!!! Everything going smoothly on that end as well? Fantastic workouts you are doing day after day as always! Way to work. Snow in Denver? We sure have some cold nights coming our way but after today it is supposed to be clear skies for about 6-10 days. Just down in the high 30’s at night. BRRRRR.

Forgot to tell you ladies our Volleyball team started up on Sunday! I had to miss it but the fact we made it into the Fall league is great news ..... we have had to miss it the last few years. So Fall and Winter league we will play in forsure. I know I am going to be so sore this year on my first few matches. Maybe not, but I think I might.

Have a great evening ladies! Tami

• ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, I was only able to get a little JS low impact cardio. I was really exhausted tonight.

Laurie, so glad you're feeling better! Great job in finding a fun workout!
    I don't think I could ever stop taking my allergy meds. I can tell when my nasal spray is running low and I don't get the right amount. Within days the sinus headaches start.

Laurel, great workout combo!! OMG, those are going to be long driving days! At least you know you have something great to look forward to!

Tami, so glad you had a nice fishing weekend and how wonderful for your DH that the fishing season will be open for the normal schedule!

I was definitely able to relax during the weekend. We had temps in the low 70's today and tomorrow will be in the high 70's.

Good night ladies!!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

Got home late again last night, I was shopping for items to put in our Breast Cancer Awareness basket for work. We are doing a campfire themed basket. I bought a crackling log, a lighter and Pop Tart S'mores. :D I was trying to find the Jiffy Pop poppers, but they didn't have them at the store I shopped at. Two of the guys forgot, so they are going to the hardware store today. They might have those there. As I said before, I work with guys so our themes are usually geared toward guys. This morning I did Kelly's new Sculpting Rx WO 2. This one is FUN, and I'm putting this one as more upper. I used 6lb weights, because it is a cardio based weight workout. You do three weight based exercises, and then a low impact cardio move and each move is done for 45 seconds. My FitBit died about 3/4's of the way through the workout, so I didn't get an accurate reading. What I did record said that I was in the cardio range for 80% of the workout. Will be doing that one again.

Laurel, Awesome job on the workouts, and getting in the tough ones before you leave. Those are some long hours in the car that you are talking about. I loved doing that Combat workout, it has been a while since I have done anything MMA. I need to pull out some of those other ones that I have. I should just start dusting off workouts this next year. I'm sure that I have some on hand that I will never do again.

Tami, I'm glad to hear that you had a good time fishing. Nice that your DH's season isn't done quite yet. Great job on the workout. I am really doing things very similar to what you are doing. I seem to fit in what I can, and what I enjoy doing for this rotation. So far I'm having a ton of fun with total body workouts that are either gear toward upper or lower.

Thelma, Nice job on the JS workout. Sounds like you are having the same temps we are right now. I had DH turn on the ac, because it was so muggy in the house. We have been having a lot of rain. DH was mowing the remainder of the lawn yesterday in between downpours.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! I really had to talk myself into my workout today. Between my mind flying in a million directions, working on packing things, constant workouts and little sleep, I am feeling a little worn out. :p But, as always, when I hit ‘play’ I started feeling better. Now I am ready to tackle another day! Anyhow, my workout was XTrain Biceps and Triceps followed by Cathe’s To The Max Extreme premix. I stand by my assertion that that latter workout is perhaps Cathe’s toughest workout for me. So of course I pulled it out on a ‘tired’ day. B)

Tami, I am glad you had a good time this weekend. I am also happy to hear your DHs season got extended back to normal. Hopefully he can make it worth his time there. Great workout choice when you got home. I know when I have had even just a few days off, I want a complete workout on my first workout back. Good stuff. Glad you are enjoying the rotation. I have absolutely no idea what my workouts are going to look like for the next couple of months, but I do know already that I want to revisit this rotation sometime soon.

Thelma, good job doing something but not too much being so tired. One of the things I mentioned to our realtor as we were going to sign the contract on the house is that this drive from Alaska will be so much better than the one up here because I have something to look forward to at the end. :) My only problem right now is I am so anxious to get this move on, I am inclined to chuck everything we own into the nearest dumpster, fill the car up with gas and head south. :D Probably not a wise choice. ;)

Laurie, sounds like a good basket. The minute anybody mentions ‘campfire’, my mind says ‘s’mores’. So.....good choice. When my in-laws were here this summer, we learned that neither one of them had ever had a s’more! Of course, we had to fix that. Roasted marshmallows over our little fire pit and everything. So good! Anyhow, sounds like a good reason and purpose to miss a workout. But I am so happy to read your reviews of Kelly’s new workout! Sounds like a really good one. As you know, I really enjoy those metabolic type workouts anymore.

Have you all seen that Cathe is filming her new series? One thing she posted last night is these workouts will be 35-43 minutes in length.....the longest being the PHA workout at 43 minutes. She has been doing shorter workouts on Cathe Live recently, so I am not surprised that her emphasis is on packing a punch in a short amount of time. Really looking forward to these right now.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi ladies, quick update. No workout tonight. Another long and exhausting day at work. My lower back is killing me because I've been glued to my desk all week so far. Looks like we're going to get a lot of rain tomorrow.

The issue I wrote to you about that had me all worried apparently won't happen anymore. I think I will find out once and for all what's going to happen on Friday afternoon.

Laurie, great workouts. The KCM one sounds great!

Laurel, you also did an awesome combo today! You're amazing doing those tough workouts and all that packing!
    I'm sure you just want to get rid of everything and not worry about a big move! I can totally understand that. Sometimes I think we should just sell our furniture and get new stuff when we get there but financially that is not a good idea.

I've not had a chance to look at what Cathe posted about the new workouts. Thanks for the update. I love that they are short workouts.

Hi Tami!

Good night ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

Again I was late getting home, just to many things to do after work. I don't think this week is going to be good for after work exercise. This morning I did Kelly's RAW Kettlebell & Kickboxing. Needed some kb love this morning. :D

Laurel, I had that feeling on Tuesday, and just pulled out that Les Mils workout because I wanted something different. Love the workouts, that To the Max Premix I have not tried yet. I bet that one is tough. I didn't see that Cathe is filming now, that is good to know. I'm really excited about the 30-40 minute time range. That is perfect for my morning routine. I'm getting excited to see what she has come up with. Will be checking out the information as soon as I get done posting. ;)

Thelma, Take care of yourself with the back. Not fun at all. I sure hope that they get the information out to you on Friday, that will at least give everyone closure.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! I did something a little different with my workout today. Since I had spin planned and since Cathe announced yesterday that her Live class today was going to be spinning, I decided to do the Live class live this morning. It is the first time I have done this because I am usually eating breakfast with DH when her classes start (5:15am here). In Alabama, I hope to do it more often with the time difference. Anyhow, it was a fun spin class. Then I followed it with my lower body workout which, today, was another new-to-me Live workout called Rock Bottoms and Core. It was nearly an hour long but flew by today.

Thelma, sorry to hear about the back pain. It is good to listen to that and not hurt yourself. I am so happy for you that the news at work looks much better. Trust me, I am feeling the workout and packing combination right now. But I know next week the workouts are going to take a hit as we go into our last week of move preparation. And by ‘we’ I mean ‘I’ since DH will be gone all week. :o And then the week after that will be tough to workout. And then the next week......impossible. So I am just trying to push through right now and not let my mind talk me out of it. We have rain today as well.....which is just downright weird for this time of year. We have officially broken the record for the latest recordable snowfall in Fairbanks history.....and there is no snow in the forecast. Right now, I am very thankful for that and have all my fingers and toes crossed they get us packed out of this house before the snow flies.

Laurie, sounds like a busy week for you. But it sounds like you are doing some great morning workouts. Cathe hasn’t posted too much info on the workouts yet except she thinks this is her best PHA workout of the four (one DVD and 3 Live) she has done. That has me excited because I love the PHA workouts.

Tami, hope you are well.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • 2BLean
    Hi Ladies ~ A couple co-workers are out sick so it has been the normal busy (x2) yesterday and today. But it’s ok, I’m keeping up fine. :) Yesterday I did upper body and then Spinning in the p.m. it was a packed full class with lots of newbies, time went by fast. No workout this a.m. and headed to my friends house after work for dinner. This is a friend from High School – we were "besties" at one time and she moved away, etc. and is back in the area, heard about my mom and wanted to just have me over to laugh, cry and just be together. She lost a very special person to cancer only 2 weeks before my mom. So it will be great to see her. She is making Spaghetti Squash with Ground Turkey sauce. YUM.

Thelma: I bet you are beyond exhausted emotionally and therefore physically as well. I will be anxious to hear what you find out on Friday afternoon. Hopefully you can get some good stretching in for that lower back or whatever works best for you.

Laurie: That workout of Kelly’s does sound FUN! Thank you for the info. Super exciting to try it. I have yet to plug one of those in but will maybe do one on Saturday! I’m with you on dusting off some workouts that are older. It’s BANANAS how many I have and don’t re-visit for so long. Oh well, not to hurry life along but I’m hoping next year feels a little more “settled” and I will get back into my more normal routine ….. although, maybe this is my new normal, who knows. LOL If so, I still have a lot of choices available to me and maybe I will weed some out. Kind of like a closet! Great job with your workouts Laurie! I am excited for Cathe’s new ones as well.

Laurel: I am amazed at how you continue to hit PLAY despite all you have going on. Way to go!!!! Those are some awesome combos as always that you have been putting together. I’m sure you have some travel workouts you have planned for your trip! When do you guys sign on the house and your actual move in date? YAHOO on the filming of the new workouts! Love the idea of packing a punch in a shorter period of time; that is one thing KCM does and I love that. As I mentioned to Laurie above, maybe I should start weeding out some oldies that I know I won’t revisit. Rock Bottoms and Core sounds like a great workout . . . love the name. LOL

Have a great evening ladies ~ Tami
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi ladies, a quick update. I just had time and energy for gentle cardio and stretching. My lower back is definitely a mess. Another long day at work! I hope to be able to get out of there early tomorrow. We had a very rainy day today.

Laurie, great job getting your workouts in!

Laurel, you're amazing!!! Superwoman! I have no idea how you do it! I hope to be able to do some more purging this weekend. I sort of stopped doing it 2 weeks ago. I hope you're able to move out of there before the snow! I know you're going through a lot of work and stress now but there is a beautiful light at the end of the tunnel!

Tami, great workouts! How nice that you'll get together with your high school bestie!!
    Stretching and moving does help my back. Life at work has been extremely sedentary because of the work I'm doing.

Have a great weekend ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

This morning was KCM's Step Boxing 2 Workout 2, and another good one. I think the combo of the two would be great. I just wanted to try them as separate workouts to get the feel for them. Really easy foot work, which is a bonus for me.

Laurel, Nice that you where able to do the live workout with Cathe with spin and then your lower body work. That is the time that I usually am working out in the mornings. ;) The snow must be pushing itself down to us, because we have had some up north. It was cold enough this morning to snow. Had to cover my mum, because I still want it to get established by the shed. I love the sound of the pyramid workout also. I looked at the pictures that they posted, and so far I'm liking the sound of them.

Tami, Great job with your workout and class. How nice that you get to meet up with your friend, and the squash sounds delish. I have a squash that I was planning on using for that purpose, but with taco flavoring. I'm sure that you will have an chance to try out those new workouts at some point, hope that you find them just as fun as I did. I know that if I just get at least one or two of the older workouts into my rotation, that will make me happy. Also will give me a good idea if I want to keep them or not.

Thelma, Sounds like you need to do the back workout that Jessica has on youtube. I hope that you are able to get out of work early, we are headed out for a team event today. I'm not really looking forward to it. Axe throwing is what we are headed to. I really don't like to do anything with throwing, because it usually doesn't go very well. :D

Have a great weekend,
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! I tried another new-to-me Live workout today (seems to be my thing this week) for my total body workout. It was called Total Body Toning, but that title makes it sound lighter than it was. It was a solid hour workout, and kind of a cross between High Reps and STS Total Body. It was good.....but tough. So about half way through I changed my mind on my cardio and opted to finish Friday on a fun note, which was Cathe Live Advanced Step Choreography. Nothing makes my cares go away like a fun step workout. :)

Tami, sounds like a busy time, but I am glad you are able to keep up. Hope you enjoyed your evening with your friend. Sounds like a fantastic meal idea! Perfect for this time of year. We are currently scheduled to close on the house on November 9. We will probably move in relatively shortly after that. We already have people scheduled to come in a hook up internet and cable and such for the 10th. So I think the only thing we will really need to wait on is a refrigerator being delivered. But, of course, we can’t buy one until after we close, so it may be a few days before that gets there. Hopefully we can find a couple of chairs and, with our air mattress, be good to go by the end of our first week there. I look forward to roaming around my beautiful empty home, mentally decorating it over and over again. :D I think I may drive my DH crazy during that time. ;):p

Thelma, I second Laurie’s recommendation for doing Jessica’s Yoga for Back Pain. That workout always helps me tremendously. Hope you are getting good news today and you can relax and enjoy your weekend.

Laurie, sounds like another good workout. We still haven’t had snow, which is beginning to really have eyebrows going up. And there is none in the long range forecast either. No doubt this is a weird October. We at least have a heavy layer of frost this morning which makes things pretty. But the temps are supposed to get back near 50 next week, which is 20-25 degrees above normal. I am, of course, fine with it right now. Makes this moving thing so much easier not to have to mess with snow and ice.

Enjoy the weekend!

Laurel
  • 2BLean
    Hi Ladies ~ I had a really nice visit with my friend. She will be back in December again and so I will see her then. She wants to meet DH too so I said I would have her over to our house or meet for dinner, whatever works. We both cried and laughed a lot. It was nice. She told me I should have just brought Bernie with me because she has a black lab named Charlie … they would have loved it. So I am headed to Spinning tonight and then doing a Total Body workout tomorrow.

Thelma: I hope your back settles down and feels much better very soon. Maybe some R&R over the weekend will really help.

Laurie: WOOHOO for another successful KCM workout! Way to go. Love the idea of easy choreography. I also hope to enjoy them as much as you have. I think you’ve tried both of the dvd’s and all of the 30 min workouts? Yum on the taco flavoring into the spaghetti squash. I have a recipe like that I have been wanting to try. She made it like a spaghetti on the side with a red sauce for the ground turkey. It was delicious.

Laurel: The combo of High Reps with STS sounds amazing so I bet that was a great workout! Very fun. Now, the advanced STEP Choreography doesn’t sound quite as appealing to me and I can understand whey it takes your cares away. You’re too exhausted. OR I would be anyway. Way to WORK. So exciting about your house. That will all be happening so soon!

Have a great weekend ladies ~ Tami
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, I hope you had a nice weekend. I've been nursing my back and have done a lot of gentle cardio and lots of stretching. Tonight I finally lifted some weights but kept the workout to 5 rounds of XT CBS, JS cardio and stretching.

Looks like I'm going to be safe so now I can relax and try to have a normal life again. I went back to the purging process for a little while this weekend and DH was happy to see me do that again. We've decided to go to GA in December to look at houses again.

Laurie, awesome job with those KCM workouts! An axe throwing team event!? OMG! How did it go? I couldn't find the back stretching routine on cable but did another JS stretching routine tonight.

Laurel, great workout on Friday! Sounds like a tough one!
    I was able to relax this weekend thankfully! Like I told Laurie, I was not able to find the back stretching routine on cable so did another stretch. My back is better but the problem now is on the side of my upper left thigh. I don't know if it's my IT band or some glute related muscle. Every time I stand up I feel this pull in the area that goes deep into the glute and I have to limp for a few steps till it passes. I've been massaging the area to see if it helps and it's not helping as much as I'd hoped it would.

Tami, so glad you had such a great time with your friend! I'm sure crying and laughing felt really good. Great workouts!

Have a great week ladies!!
    Thelma