Cathe Fans Part 5

Options

Replies

• 2BLean
    2BLean Posts: 2,373 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies & Happy Monday ~ Weekend went by really fast unfortunately. On Saturday DH and I drove over to his hometown (only about 35 miles away) to go to his Grandpas funeral/reception, he died earlier this month on DH’s Birthday actually. I don’t think I told you guys … I feel like I am always reporting depressing news this year. He was 98 years old and not doing very good for quite some time so it was definitely for the best. It was a nice little gathering and his mom (DH’s) was presented with the flag from the military honors at the funeral. Pretty touching I thought, he was a World War II Vet. We had a reception after and then headed home. So that was kind of our Saturday but I did get in a workout prior to going over which was nice. I did KCM Strength & Stamina and then yesterday before Volleyball I did Lean Legs & Abs + Bonus Barre, just like last Sun. Our Volleyball games went well, we won 5 out of 6. Today’s workout will be BootCamp after work.

Thelma: I am happy to hear your back is doing better and your were able to get in a leg workout as well as Upper Body/Cardio this weekend. I bet it felt great to be back into the workouts. I would LOVE to have a cleaning lady. I feel like I am always doing a “surface” clean of my house on the weekends and not a deep clean. But it is often what I have time for or what I feel like doing in order to do anything else on the weekend.

Laurie: Sounds like a very nice weekend with your Slimdown XT Yoga and outdoor day yesterday! Hopefully that knee doesn’t keep acting up. Good that you are aware of it and taking it easier. I am so sorry to hear about you FIL and glad your MIL took the news okay. Hard to hear at any age forsure but hopefully she doesn’t feel responsible. Dang it on the Brewers! DH and I were rooting for them.

Laurel ~ Can’t wait to hear about your adventures! Good Luck.

Talk to you ladies tomorrow, Tami
  • ThelmaSW
    ThelmaSW Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, another good back day. I think I finally figured out the stretch move I needed for my lower back. Tonight I did XT Bi's & Tri's and a JS Intervals cardio session followed by stretching and massage.

Laurie, great workouts. That yoga workout sounds good! Glad you liked your new KCM workout! Sorry, your knee is bothering you. I hope it gets better soon but definitely, take it easy on it.
    So glad your MIL received the news about her husband's health well after her sons' explanation that there is nothing anyone could do to help him. Will she be able to go see him?

I am so happy about the improvement with my back. I was starting to get really worried. I hope you have a good week too!

Tami, great job getting your workouts in and congrats on the VB wins!! I'm sorry about your DH's grandfather's passing. The ceremony sounds lovely and definitely touching.
    We had to get a cleaning lady because we were heading toward divorce court over cleaning methods/styles! LOL.
    I just don't have time for a deep cleaning. The lady comes every other week and we clean in between. When I retire I'm going to be the cleaning lady. There is no way I can clean this house at one. I would be exhausted! I'll clean upstairs one day and downstairs the next.

Laurel, safe travels! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Good night ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,423 Member
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

My workout this morning was KCM Build & Burn Trim & Tone Intervals and GHUTV Pyramid Power. I'm really surprised that I'm so sore from the weighted vest workout from yesterday, I'm feeling it in the upper shoulder/back area. Will have to keep that one on my radar for the future also.

Tami, Great job with the workouts, and congrats on the 5 wins in vb! So sorry to hear about your DH's grandfather, that is a great age to reach. I think the knee has something to do with the weather also, but it is feeling better today. I will stay with my KCM for this week at least.

Thelma, Nice job on the workouts, and the stretch and massage sounds so good. Yes my MIL does get to see dad, of course now she will not want to leave her condo. Her brother lives in the same condo complex, but they can't live with each other because they argue all the time. :p My youngest went there yesterday to cut Uncle Bob's hair because he isn't able to drive yet, he has a neck brace from falling in August.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • 2BLean
    Options
    Hi Ladies ~ I had a good BC class however my legs were on “fi-ya” by the end. The whole class was LEGS minus a short ab segment near the end. Since I did legs and volleyball on Sunday they were definitely feeling it at the end. Katy always tried to throw in very “unique” type leg moves and lots of calf work. I wasn’t sore this a.m. however, which I was surprised. This extra work is good for them I told myself. This a.m. I got up bright and early and did XT Chest/Back/Shoulders and tonight I might head to Insane-X.

Thelma: I’m happy to hear your back is doing good and that you have found a stretch that works. YAY! Great job with Bi’s/Tri’s + JS Cardio session.

Laurie: Great choice on the workout along with Pyramid Power. Glad your knee is doing better and that maybe it is just the cooler temps. That was nice of your youngest to go over there to cut her Uncle’s hair.

Have a great evening ladies ~ Until tomorrow, Tami
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I had a really hard work day which caused my back to hurt again. So tonight I did Jessica Smith Yoga for Back Pain + 10 min Total Body Stretch. My back feels a little better after all that stretching and massage with the lacrosse ball.

Laurie, great job with your workouts. I guess the weighted vest made you use your upper body in a different way than you're used to.

I'm glad your MIL can see her husband if she wants to. Poor thing not wanting to leave her condo. OMG, I can just imagine your MIL and her brother fighting if they lived together! LOL. I think I can understand the fighting though. She is used to a life with her husband and is used to him but not her brother. So sweet of your DD to go cut her Uncle's hair!!

Tami, Katy's leg class sounds like a killer class! Good for you for getting up early to do your workout!

Good night ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

Workout this morning was KCM Build & Burn Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion and Michelle Dozois Next Moves Total Body. The Next Moves is a Weight Watchers DVD that is termed intermediate. It has all the classic Michelle moves done at a more moderate pace. I'm actually really enjoying it, since I love Michelle's workouts, but they can tend to be to high of impact. I'm going to be revisiting a lot of my workouts, so may do them low impact.

I'm taking Friday off of work, since I have so many days to use before the end of the year. Hope to do some longer workouts. Tonight DH is working late, so I will be by myself. Like those kind of days every once in a while.

Tami, Awesome job getting those legs worked so good, and of course no major DOMS the next day. ;) Good job on the weight work, and I hope that your class was also really good and not to heavy on the legs. :D It's nice that Katy threw in some good calf work, instructors tend to miss that muscle on workouts.

Thelma, Dang on the back, I'm sure it has something to do with stress and sitting. Glad to hear that you where able to do some stretching with Jessica. My MIL will fight with just about everyone. Everyone says how sweet she is. :# I have seen the other side of her more often than I would like to.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • 2BLean
    Options
    Hi Ladies ~ Ended up heading home after work instead of Insane X, just wasn’t “feeling it”. No other reason I guess. LOL This a.m. was XT Legs and tonight I will head to Spinning, however I am on the “waitlist” due to the Biggest Loser peeps getting signed up before me. IF it doesn’t work out I will go hit the Elliptical or something instead. Most likely there will be a no show though.

Thelma: I am sorry about your back, I bet a lot of it is tension or a lot of what isn’t making it get better. Hopefully the stretching will continue to help.

Laurie: Great combo! I have not done a Michelle Dozois workout in so long. Sounds like you enjoyed that lower impact workout, especially if you knee has been bothering you. Feeling it today or better? Katy loves throwing in calf work ….. probably all that “running” training she did in the past. LOL

Have a great night ladies ~ talk to you tomorrow :)
    Tami
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi Ladies, another crazy work day so the back issue continues. Clearly, I am not having much time for the rotation so I'll do the best I can and right now I know cardio and stretching is what my body needs. Tonight I walked on the treadmill and stretched.

Laurie, great workouts. How is your knee feeling?

I'm going to be taking vacation days at the end of December. I think starting 12/20 and will return to work on Jan 2. Sorry, you got to experience the not so nice side of your MIL. I hope you have a nice day off on Friday. My next day off is Nov 9.

Tami, great job with the XT Legs workout! Have you ever been on the wait list at the gym? I don't remember you mentioning being on the wait list before. I hope you were able to get in the class.
    Tension and sitting for long hours is killing my back. I have a standing station at my desk so I can raise my monitors and keyboard stand so I can sand while I work. That doesn't help either!

Good night ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

This morning was KCM's Bulid & Burn Lower Body Tabata and Next Moves Lower Body. Another great combo. The next moves workout involved shoulder work also, so it is very Michelle oriented. One of the things that I'm liking about the workout, is that she does all the exercises and then you do them for another round, but in a different way. Makes it feel like you aren't doing the same thing again. I'm so looking forward to having the day off tomorrow. I still have 2 days that I need to schedule before the end of the year, looks like I will have off at least one day every week for the rest of the year. I'm loving that. :D

Tami, I hear you on the not feeling it. I have been that way with my after work exercise, I just don't feel like it. I'm glad that I'm able to get up early and get something done though. Great job on your workout, and I hope that you are able to get to your spin class. How long does the BL competition go for? Of course once they are done with that competition, then the newbies will be there at the beginning of the year. :D I remember you having some of Michelle's DVD's, they are so good but can be high impact. I will have to work my way back up to doing them, but lower impact option. My knee is feeling really good, it was just "talking" to me at the end of last week, so needed to take it easy.

Thelma, I'm glad that you where able to get some exercise in, and it does sounds like your body does need the stretching. Hope that work starts getting less stressful for you. Knee is feeling good, but like you I'm sure that my body could use more stretching. I'm hoping that I can get a little extra in tomorrow. I have not been taking my vacation like I should have during the year, so most of mine will be taken in the next few months. I should have taken advantage of the sunshine this year.

Have a great weekend!
    Laurie
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi Ladies, my back felt better today but I didn't have much time for a workout. I did the Jessica workout with the weighted ball which wasn't a long workout but it was better than nothing.
    I found out today my cousin was murdered on Wednesday night in our hometown back home. Very sad time for our family.

Laurie, great workout and I'm glad your knee is doing better. The older I get the more stretching I need. I hope you enjoy your Friday off. I'm pretty much done with my Fridays but I still have about 8-9 days to take which I will take at the end of the year.

Have a great weekend ladies!
    Thelma
  • StiringWendel
    StiringWendel Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Quick check-in before I head to the house for the carpet cleaners. All our household goods are packed and on their way. It wasn’t the best experience we have had with movers this week, but it wasn’t the worst either. But that didn’t stop me from lying awake all last night wondering if we would ever see our stuff again. Some moves I never think about that, but I think I am more this move since I think it will be our last. And I don’t want to lose everything now after having survived all these moves.

I’ve managed to get workouts in each day despite long days on my feet and being pretty tired. I seem stuck in Cathe Live mode right now, so all my workouts have been Cathe Live. I managed to barely finish the six cycles of the ‘Split’ rotation on Monday morning with a total body workout from Cathe Live called Triple Threat, which is 15 each of cardio, lower and upper body. I was hoping for a longer workout since it was my last with all my gear for several weeks, but that is all time allowed. I was even lucky to get that in. :o Since then, I am doing kind of a lower/upper alternating rotation using light weights and body weight. While I have my heavy weights in my car, I have been too tired to bring them into the hotel. So I am finding workouts where I can use 10# and less and still feel I have done something. So far, so good. In fact, this morning was a Live workout from a couple of weeks ago that I hadn’t tried called Upper Body Circuit with HiiT. It was similar in concept to RWH Upper Body Circuit.....but better. That, combined with LIHI Live for cardio, has my upper body feeling pretty well worked. Hope to continue this pattern for the next four days until we hit the road. Then all bets are off when it comes to workouts! My goal is to get three workouts in along the way. I think that will be about all time will allow.....as well as the fact some of our rooms just won’t accommodate me working out. But I will try to do what I can when I can because after long days in the car, nothing will feel better on my body than some movement! DH has been well warned about this. :)

Tami, I am sorry to hear about your DHs grandfather, but it sounds like his service was a wonderful tribute to a life well lived. Bless him for his service in WWII. Sounds like you are getting some good workouts in as well right now.

Thelma, so sorry to hear about the recurring back issues. Hopefully that bit where it felt better has you feeling confident this isn’t a permanent situation. Hopefully you get a break from the stress and long days sitting soon. I am also so sorry to hear about your cousin. That is horrible news.

Laurie, great workouts. Hope you are enjoying your day off. Four day weeks for the next two months sounds fantastic! I am glad your MIL is able to see your FIL, but it sounds like a stressful situation all around. I hope your DH is taking care of himself through this and not carrying all the weight of this situation on his shoulders.

I don’t know when I will check in again, but I will when I can. It may be from Alabama. :) So hard to believe, sitting here in Alaska, that we will be closing on our new home two weeks from today! So much to experience yet before then. But we stay lucky with the weather and minus a forecast for snow flurries on Sunday, it looks like pretty good weather right now through our trip in northern Canada. So anxious to hit the road for so many reasons. Patience is not my virtue right now. :D

Off to watch my former carpets being cleaned. :# Take care, Ladies!

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I hope you had a nice weekend. I had a restful weekend which was great. We actually had our first nor'easter and I didn't even know we were having one! It was all wind and rain thankfully.
    OMG, the Red Sox won the World Series! Go Sox!!

My back is doing better which is great. I hope to have a better week this week.
    On Friday I did a Jessica Smith total body workout with small weights. On Saturday I did JS cardio and one her stretching routines. Tonight I did Slide 'n Glide cardio followed by Jessica Smith lower body Barre, stretching.

Laurel, so good to hear from you! I hope the movers will take care of your belongings and will deliver all of them to your new house. Great job getting your workouts in even though you're so tired! Great job!
    I thought you guys were heading to Alabama last week! I hope you have a safe trip! I can't wait to hear all about this adventure!

Hi Tami and Laurie!
    Have a great week ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

I had a really nice day off, and spent quite a bit of the time at church polishing the brass. They needed some TLC for sure. I did manage to get my workout in with Build & burn Upper Body Supersets & Next Moves Upper Body. Saturday was a GHUTV Stress Relief Yoga, really enjoyed this one. Sunday was Jillian's Killer Arms & Back Level 1, and this morning was Killer Cardio Level 1. I'm on a Jillian kick this week. :D

Update on DH's Dad, he is refusing to eat. DH doesn't think that he will make it to Thanksgiving. He is eating oatmeal, but is refusing to eat other food because it doesn't taste good. :o

Laurel, Awesome job on any workout that you where able to get done during all of the packing. I'm going to be crossing my fingers that your belongings are returned to you intact. I have really gone of the rotation, I don't know why. Right now Jillian is looking like the flavor of the day for me. I guess I'm waiting for what Cathe is going to be giving us. They really look like some great workouts, and I love the length of time that they are coming in at. I hope you have safe journeys, and get in what workouts that you can. I am always surprised that I get sore from Jillian's workouts, they tend to be light weight workouts. Yesterday I was feeling my morning workout. Jillian can really work your core when you don't realize that she is doing it.

Thelma, Great job getting in workouts that are working for you right now. We all sound like we are doing what we are interested in or what we can do. I didn't even realize that the world series was over. I have been watching other things on TV, so didn't even realize that it had ended. I'm glad to hear that Boston won. I'm so glad to hear that your back is doing much better.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • 2BLean
    Options
    Hi Ladies ~ Sorry I was MIA at the end of last week. Friday we had a Fall Potluck at work. Which was fun. I made my annual salad that most of the ladies here ask me to make. :) Pretty funny! I always like to bring something I will eat so that works for me. It is a Quinoa with fresh spinach, tomatoes avocado, lemon juice, garlic, Balsamic Vinegar … lots of flavors. I did go to Spinning as well after work. To back up a little bit, Wednesday eve. I was on the “waitlist” as I told you guys and I showed up anyway. Well there were probably 5 no shows so I had a bike. It worked out perfectly. Weekend was good. DH and I spent pretty much all day Saturday together running errands and then went bowling in the evening with some friends of his and their wives. I ended up bowling the highest both games …. It was super funny and just pure luck. I haven’t bowled in 12+ years and before that it was probably another 12 years. LOL DH asked if I was really going to the gym in the evenings or bowling.

Workouts were KCM Sculpting RX combined both workouts on Saturday and yesterday I did KCM Lower Body Tabata + JS Cardio Abs then off to Volleyball at NOON. We won 4 out of 6 this week. Today’s workout will be BootCamp after work.

Thelma: Sounds like your back is still giving you some problems …. I am sorry to hear that. Too bad nothing seems to be helping at work as far as standing or sitting. Hopefully this week it will continue to improve however. Doing what you can do through it is all you can do. Of course as we always tell each other, the workouts will be there when you are ready but you have done a good job to do “something” so you should feel proud of that! Happy for you that the Red Sox won.

Laurel: Great to hear from you and fingers crossed that all will be just fine when you arrive at your new location. I am sure it will be. Excellent job getting in your LIVE workouts every day …. Not surprised but still deserves a WOWSA! Good on you. Safe travels to Alabama. Can’t wait to hear how everything goes. :)

Laurie: Excellent job with your workouts and going with what you are enjoying! I almost did one of Jillian’s workouts yesterday … but chose KCM instead at the last minute. I have been trying to stick to the “format” of our rotation as far as Lower/Upper/Lower/Cardio/Total Body but when I miss my usual Monday a.m. workout I am always behind a day. LOL The Biggest Loser competition goes for another few weeks I think. Then yes, it will be right around the corner and the New Years peeps and another BL will start up too. :#
    Happy to hear that your Friday day off was nice. I think extra days off are always so good! Awesome that you have an extra day off “weekly” until the end of the year. How fun! My boss did tell me just last week that she did not charge me vacation time for going to California when my mom passed …. She said theat was bereavement time. Very nice. So I have a bunch of days it looks like again. Will try and take some here and there very soon I hope.

Have a great day ladies ~ talk to you tomorrow! Tami
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi Ladies, tonight I did Total Body Trisets-Chest, Shoulders, Triceps Premix, Lite cardio, stretching. I had a good back day! Yaay! BTW, yesterday I started a new rotation phase Laurel had designed

Sunday: lower body (light or no weight) and cardio
    Monday: upper body split (for example, a workout of chest, shoulders and triceps or triceps and biceps or any such combination of 2-3 upper body parts. Examples would be XT Discs 1 and 2, LIHI workouts, Gym Style workouts, etc)
    Tuesday: lower body
    Wednesday: upper body split (the other upper body parts not worked on Monday)
    Thursday: cardio and yoga
    Friday: Metabolic or Total Body workout

Laurie, glad you had a nice Friday off. So nice of you to polish the brass at church! Awesome workout names! Good job!
    The last two weeks I've been doing whatever my body could handle. I hope to do better this week and will try to stick to the rotation as much as possible.
    About the Red Sox. I don't follow sports and the only reason I know they won is because I get email alerts from one of the local news channels! LOL

Tami, glad you had a nice weekend too! OMG, that salad sounds delicious! I LOVE avocado. I grew up eating a lot of avocados so I just love them.
    Great workouts and how funny that you did so well in bowling even when you hadn't played in 12 years! Your DH was funny when he asked you if you went to the gym or bowling! LOL

My back is feeling better so I'm very hopeful. I was on my feet a lot more today so clearly sitting is what is probably killing me. Thanks for the kudos on doing what I can workout wise!

Like I told Laurie, I had no idea about the Red Sox winning. DH didn't say anything last night but that is probably because he knows I don't follow sports. Even people at work didn't say anything today! I thought that was weird. Usually, people are so excited about things like this.

Good night ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

Had a nice evening alone, DH was working late. This morning was Jillian's Killer Buns & Thighs L1. I keep forgetting how good these workouts really are. I'm going with Killer workouts until I need a change of pace. :D It is following the rotation fairly well.

Tami, That pot luck sounds like it will be nice, and of course you have requests for your salad so that is good. I always like bringing things that everyone likes, and of course is fairly easy to prep. Great job on the workouts and your classes, glad to hear that you had a bike available. How did you like the combined Sculpting Rx workout? I have not tried the combined one yet. She said that the second workout was suppose to be a band workout, but the others didn't want to use them so she changed it to weights. I have not been bowling in a really long time either, it is always fun to do. Congrats on the wins in volleyball also. How nice that you have some extra time that you didn't think you had, it comes in handy at this time of the year.

Thelma, Great job on your workout! That rotation is a tad like what I'm going to be doing. I'm trying out a Jillian rotation that uses the Killer workouts. It goes Upper/Cardio/Lower/Abs/Upper/Lower and then the next week is Cardio/Core/Upper/Cardio/Lower/Cardio. Most of Jillian's workout incorporates the whole body, so even though I did lower body work today, I am feeling it in the upper also. Interesting that their isn't as much enthusiasm with the Red Sox win. I guess after the long drought, the World Series isn't as big of a deal. That is how the Cubs win was a couple of years ago.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • 2BLean
    Options
    Hi Ladies ~ Great BootCamp class last night. It was Chest/Shoulders/Bi’s along with some lunges squats and of course cardio bursts “Katy” Style and Ab work mixed in throughout the workout. This a.m. I did XT Legs since we did so much upper body yesterday. I might go to Insane X tonight.

Thelma: Great job with the workout! You can never go wrong with those tri-set workouts, LOVE them! I am happy to hear your back was good yesterday and hopefully continued through today. So this rotation you posted is what I was thinking we were doing currently? LOL Just started a couple weeks ago? Am I OFF on the rotation again? LOL It is such a great mixture/variety. The salad is super good. I just didn’t know how much several people here at work love it too. Very fun.

Laurie: Excellent workout with another JM DVD. I almost did her Killer Buns & Thighs on Sunday. It is one I have never done and thought it would be perfect. Then just changed my mind for something I knew. PLUS with a little cardio add on so I was warmed up for Volleyball. I really liked the Sculpting RX combined workout. I always love doing her workouts as combined, such a thorough workout. I love how she does several moves upper/lower and then repeats. The bands would have been interesting forsure.

Have a great evening ladies!

Tami
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Tonight I did Total Body Trisets-Back, Biceps, Core Premix, Leslie Sansone Walk, stretching. I got a haircut after work. I needed it badly!

Tami, you are right about the rotation!! I messed up! Sorry about that. I have two notes from Laurel about the previous rotation.

This is what she said for October/November:
    Late October/November—Heavy lifting. This would be a re-start of our current rotation. Last year I did the Body Beast Bulk workout. This year I may do Meso 3, but I haven’t decided yet. I may opt for Body Beast Build if I want something shorter.

How many weeks do you have left on this rotation? I could keep you company doing the LIHI workouts since I was doing XT and I am liking the Total Body Trisets workouts.

Glad you liked the BC class! Great job with the XT Legs workout!

Laurie, great workouts! Sounds like you have a nice plan for your rotation! As you saw above I messed up with the rotation. Thank God Tami is paying attention! LOL
    Maybe we should wait till Laurel comes back to start the heavy phase. This is her plan for Nov/December. We're a month behind with the rotation so it would work if we waited.

November/December—High Reps. Last year I did Meso 1. This year will be XTrain Discs 1 and 2 and random high rep lower body workouts.
    I'm sure the local radio and TV probably made a lot of noise about the Red Sox. I don't do local TV or radio so don't know what they said.

Strange silence at work though. This is the first time they win and no one says a thing.

Good Night ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

I got home yesterday and started making dinner right away, got home a little late. When Tami had said something about spaghetti squash, I had to make something with the one I had sitting around. I made this recipe and it was delish. https://slenderkitchen.com/recipe/spaghetti-squash-with-shrimp-and-asparagus

This morning I did Jillian's Killer Abs L1, she really does know how to work the abs good. Only one move I had problems with and that was bear crawl to crab. I'm sure that I will get better at it if I would do the workout more often. ;)

Tami, Great job with the class and workout. I really do love the Killer Buns & Thighs workouts, but you do have to use heavier weights than what they are using on the DVD. She even refers to the fact that people where making comments about the weight selection. I usually go heavy and then slow the pace. I love that Lower Tabata workout, so understand why you changed your mind. Glad to hear that you enjoyed the Sculpting Rx workout also.

Thelma, Looks like you are back into your workout routine, nice job! We are pretty good at keeping people on the right rotation track. I just saw this Jillian rotation and really wanted to try it out. I think at the beginning of the year we should have the new Cathe workouts, so I'm probably going to be trying those out at the start of the year.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi Ladies, quick update. I didn't workout. I had a brutal day at work and didn't get home until 8PM and was simply exhausted.

Laurie, great job with your Jillian workouts and thanks so much for that recipe. I'm going to add it to my stash because it is something we will love. I also want to do a rotation with the new Cathe workouts when we get them.

Hi Tami!

Thelma