Cathe Fans Part 5

Options

Replies

• ThelmaSW
    ThelmaSW Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Wednesday were Slow Flow Yoga, Gina B Low Impact Hiit and Perfect Pump: Lower Body.

We got a lot of heavy rain and strong winds, followed by more wind and dropping temps. Looks like next week will be rainy but temps will be in the low 70's Tue-Fri during the day.

We will be introducing our new Roosty to the girls next week. I can't wait to see how they behave. They've seen each other from a distance and the girls hear him crow. That boy can crow! DH is going to have to build us a new coop. There's no way we can afford to buy a coop online. Thankfully there are people who build their own and share videos in YouTube. They also sell coop plans with measurements and materials. The 4x6 coop I wanted costs $4,300, which includes S&H!!!! Outrageous!

Laurie, I love that workout!

I'm sure is fun having Rocket join you during your workouts.
    It sounds like your MIL will be allowed visitors while she is in rehab then! Sorry it has been a difficult relationship. I would've given up trying to take the relationship to a better place too. I don't blame you for bringing out the momma bear in you to protect your daughter. It doesn't sound like she was a very happy person.

Laurel, fantastic workouts!
    I hope the storm didn't cause any damages in your area. Thank God the rain finally left the area.
    Sorry your mom had to deal with an unhappy MIL too!
    I wish I'd met DH's mom. She sounded like a beautiful human being. She died a few years before I met him.

Have a wonderful weekend Ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,429 Member
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

This mornings workout was so good P30 Mobility Basics. My hips are feeling free! :D

Laurel, Awesome job on those workouts! You are right with the great minds, who would have imagined that we both would look toward Gym Style for that sequence. I'm sure whichever workouts you chose, they will be fun. I've always been okay with how my MIL treated me, but taking her unhappiness out on a child was the worst. Even with all that, my DH is always there to give a hug or try to help with your problem. He and his brother are totally opposite of their mom. My Mom's mother was not a happy person either, but she always loved us. She just made it known that she had favorite grandchildren. :/

Thelma, Great job with your workouts! That is a lot of $ for that chicken coop. Does your DH like construction projects? You are right, my MIL is not a happy person. I can't imagine going through life not enjoying your life. :D Every day I make sure that one thing that happened during the day is a positive. Funny how almost the whole day is positive when you look at it that way. ;)

Have a wonderful weekend!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    StiringWendel Posts: 3,782 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was Perfect 30 Upper Body, Rockout Knockout and XTend Barre Pilates 2. I was able to go heavier on that upper body workout today and used my egg weights for the kickboxing. Good way to end the week. :)

Thelma, great workouts. We had lots of rain and wind here yesterday but no damage. I was surprised to wake up this morning to a light dusting of snow. :o But the sun has just now come out and we should start warming up again soon. They did have some pretty severe storms just south of us. Hopefully you didn’t get any your way. Wow on the cost of the chicken coop! That is crazy. Hopefully your DH can build one that suits all your little animals. I hope all goes well with Roosty’s integration next week.

Laurie, great workout. I really need to do that one again because it really does feel good on the body. My DH doesn’t resemble his mom in personality either. He is a pretty easy going person and she is…..not. I absolutely love your philosophy on finding something good in each day. I have a big sign in my workout room that reads ‘in everything you choose to do in life, find joy’, and while I don’t find joy in everything, I try to find joy in as much as I can. It is a perfect sign for my workout room, especially on those days when I wonder what I am doing there. :)

Enjoy the weekend! Monday is another holiday for DH, so I will probably see you on Tuesday.

Laurel
  • lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

Had a nice weekend, despite it being windy. No workout on Saturday, but Sunday was a very nice day. Rocket and I went for a very long walk. Didn't see him for the rest of the day, he must have been tired. This morning's workout was Gym Style Back, Shoulders & Biceps Timesaver.

DH's Mom should be moving to rehab sometime this week. I'm going to be going out with my girlfriends after work today. The friend that moved to FL has to come to WI at least once a quarter for her job. So we are getting together to get a good talk in. :)

Laurel, Enjoy your day off from being on line. :D Great job with those workouts! I'm planning on using the egg weights for Kickmax tomorrow. That should make it fairly interesting. There are those days that working out isn't all that fun, so having that saying to look to is awesome. I probably need something like that in my workout space also.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi Ladies, it looks like I didn't hit the post button on Sunday night! We had a nice weekend. It was busy with chores.

We woke up to to light snow on Friday morning. The weather people totally missed that part of the forecast! It was a super cold day too. Saturday was a bit warmer but still cold and Sunday was beautiful. We are in for a rainy week.

We introduced Rooty to the girls on Sunday because of the rain. There was a pecking order showdown between him and our top hen Red. They were pecking at each other through Roosty's cage. The other two hens were OK, and he was OK with them. We brought Roosty next to the coop today and let him walk around while the girls were in the coop. He and Red went at it again today. This is going to take longer than we thought. For now, we will place Roosty's cage next to the coop, so they get used to seeing each other.

My workouts on Friday were, Gentle Yoga, a Peloton Ride and Xtend Barre Pilates.
    Sunday: Cathe's Slide & Glide and LIS Total Body Trisets - Chest/Shoulders/Triceps.
    Monday: Gina B 2500 Steps, YinYasa Yoga, Total Body Tristes Lower Body Split, and Xtend Barre Core.

I checked my DVD collection and I do have the Supersets + Push Pull DVD from the Body Blast Series!

Laurie, I'm glad you had a good weekend! Great workouts!
    I'm so glad a rehab place was found for your MIL. I hope she won't take it too hard.
    I also hope you had a great time with your girlfriends!

I had no idea good chicken coops were so very expensive. I hope DH can build this coop. We had a 'design' meeting on Sunday, now I need to get him going! DH is pretty handy, and he likes putting things together. He built us a run for the current chicken coop based on my specifications. I come up with ideas and he executes them! LOL
    Good for you for making sure there is something positive in your daily life. I love that!

Laurel, great workouts! We obviously had the same weather on Thursday/Friday. No one was expecting snow around here! I'm glad there wasn't any damage around there.
    Good chicken coops are seriously expensive. I've sent DH videos of the coop style I want. We've learned a lot in the last 7 months, so we know what features we'd like in a coop.

Ladies, I'm going to be turning 58 on Friday. I can't believe it!

I'll see you tomorrow!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

This morning's workout was Kickmax Low Impact Timesaver. I didn't do the standing kicks, but I probably should have. I did have enough time. DH and I decided not to take a walk this morning, because we are having freezing rain and the truck had not gone through with salt yet. We didn't feel like having a slipping walk around the block. :D

DH's mom is in rehab, and she is blaming him for her being there. My girlfriends are doing really well, and I had a good time catching up with them.

Thelma, Awesome job on all your workouts! Sounds like an interesting time for you with the introduction. Hopefully they will get better over time. What happens if they decided they detest each other? :# Nice that you have those DVD's. I guess that I'm going to welcome you the the 58 year old club. ;) We will be the same age for a few months.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I am sorry I missed you yesterday but DH and I spent a nice day together. I am in the market for new golf clubs, so we spent the day looking around for some. I think I found what I want but we’ll see. Anyhow, the rest of the weekend was spent on the usual errands and chores, and we were able to get more done in the yard as we inch towards spring. That felt good.

For workouts, on Saturday I did a 30 minute Cardio Sweat class from Open Fit into 60 minutes of Peloton yoga. Sunday was a 45 minute HiiT and Hills ride and Cathe Live Burn Sets Biceps and Triceps. Yesterday was Cathe Live Burn Sets Back, Chest and Shoulders followed by To The Max. And today was Cathe Live Burn Sets Express Legs Heavy Weights, a 45 minute spin from Open Fit and 30 minutes of Peloton Pilates. The workouts are feeling fantastic this week so far, which is always nice. :)

Thelma, great workouts. Have you done any of the Open Fit spins yet? I couldn’t get on Peloton this morning, so I opted for a 45 minute Climb Ride on Open Fit by a guy named Justin. I was surprised how good a class it was. I miss the music from Peloton, but the ride was seriously solid. Just thought I would mention it if you are ever looking for another avenue for spin. I am so sorry Roosty and your hen aren’t getting along! I echo Laurie’s question….what happens if they just don’t? DH and I were talking this weekend because we are both getting ready to turn 57. How did that happen? :o I feel like I just turned 50!

Laurie, great workouts. You have me wanting to try Kick Max again! As you can see, I opted for the Cathe Live workouts over the Gym Styles. I thought about all of those push-ups in the Chest/Tricep workout and said ‘nope’. B) These Cathe Live Burn Set workouts are similar to Perfect 30 in some ways, so they felt great after last week. I am glad your MIL is in Rehab, but I am sorry she blames your DH. I know you both knew that was going to happen, but it still doesn’t make it easy. I don’t blame you for skipping a walk on ice. I certainly would have skipped it too. No fun.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Tuesday were Pickleball, Jessica Smith Power Walking and
    Revive and Restore Yoga.

We had a blast playing pickleball. Another friend joined us today, so we finally had a foursome.
    We are having more torrential rain tonight. The forecast for next week looks a little rainy too.

Laurie, great workout! I think skipping the walk was a good call given the weather conditions!
    I'm glad your MIL is in rehab already. I am sorry she is blaming your DH for being there. I'm sure it hurts him, but he probably feels like a huge weight has been lifted off his shoulders.
    Chickens have to figure out who is at the top of the pecking order every time a new bird is introduced to the flock. Red is a very gentle hen, but Roosty went on full rooster mode with her. I'm sure he was scared to see the giant chickens. We hope that with time they will learn to live together. I hope Roosty will calm down. The interesting part is that while he and Red were pecking each other on Sunday, Oreo (our most curious chicken) got in the cage with him, and he didn't mind her being there at all. We haven't really thought about what we will do if the chickens don't get along.
    Thanks for welcoming me into the 58-year-old club! I'm glad you had a good time with your girlfriends!

Laurel, I'm glad you had a good weekend. I hope you've found the right set of golf clubs for you! That has to be exciting! Good job getting started with your yard work!

Great workouts! Funny you mention the OpenFit spinning classes! I was actually checking a couple of videos yesterday and I selected one that sounded good but the female instructor's voice was pretty annoying to me. I checked another video, and I wasn't impressed. Maybe I'll check the male instructors.
    I did notice that you can hardly hear the music. Eventually I figured out that they have music controls next to the volume control. You can actually increase the music volume too.
    We are hoping that Roosty and Red will figure out their pecking order. She is a very calm and sweet chicken. I hope that Roosty will relax once we're able to to bring his cage to by the coop. They need to get used to seeing each other.
    It is hard to believe that I'm going to be 58. I never imagined myself getting to this age, but here I am now. DH will be 59 in November!

See you tomorrow ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

This morning's workout was Gym Style Legs Timesaver #1. Can't say that I enjoy the Leg Presses, but they are more fun that working with dixie cups. :D

Yesterday it took about a half hour just to get the ice off my windshield. :o

Laurel, Glad to hear that you had a nice day with your DH, and that some new golf clubs are in your future. Awesome job with all the workouts. Glad that you opted for the live workouts. I hear you on all those push-ups. Doing the timesaver cuts the amount in half. :D I will be turning 60 next year, so I'm really not sure how I'm going to feel about that. 50 didn't really affect me, so I'm hoping that is the case with 60.

Thelma, Love all your workouts and of course pickleball. Nice that you where able to find another friend to play with you. We actually are in drought conditions, so hoping that spring will bring some much needed rain around here. Roosty is a little more anxious that your previous rooster. I to hope that he feels better about the other chickens over time.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was XTrain Burn Sets Bi’s and Tri’s followed by a Laurie-inspired workout…..Kick Max! I followed it with a really good 20 minute yoga flow class from Peloton focused on the back. Very relaxing.

Thelma, great workouts. I bet it was fun to have a full team for Pickleball. Hopefully you can continue with that. I hope Roosty and your hen grow used to each other. I will have to look for that music volume control on Open Fit. I find their workouts completely hit and miss, to be honest. I really wish they had far better indications on the intensity of the classes beyond the Level 1-3 ranking. Since I have the subscription for another six months or so, I am going to keep trying to determine whether it is worth keeping. It isn’t expensive, but I feel that having a subscription for just Barre and Pilates may not be worth it. We’ll see.

Laurie, great workout. You know I am with you on both the leg presses and paper cups. Truth be told….I have never ever tried any of the paper cup workouts with paper cups. B) The closest I came was in our Road Trip when they told us to get cups and then said they didn’t mean it. I just don’t like props in my workouts. Anyhow, yikes on the ice! That is not good. Aging has never really bothered me, but for some reason lately the reality that I am closer to 70 than 40 has me :o . But, thankfully, I still physically and mentally feel closer to 40 than 70! Thanks for the inspiration to dust off Kick Max! I enjoyed it today.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Wednesday were Gentle Flow Yoga, Gina B Low Impact Hiit and LIS Total Body Trisets - Back/Biceps/Core.

I had to go easy on cardio today. I wanted to do a spinning class, but my hip bones were really hurting today. I didn't want to be sitting down. I eventually gave in and took an Aleve and it helped.

We had torrential rain last night but Wednesday turned into a gorgeous day. It was warm and sunny. We made huge progress with the chickens.
    Red ignored Roosty most of the day and eventually she went near his cage. He got defensive and the started pecking at each other but through the cage. I could tell she wasn't really into it and quickly walked away. We finally let Roosty out to roam around with the girls. He was a very happy little boy and was chirping the entire time. There were no fights, and he is totally comfortable with Maggie and Oreo. He was even doing the mating dance for Oreo! Right after the sun went down, we decided to put Roosty in the coop with the girls. He was a very happy camper! He loved scratching the sand at the base of the coop. I had the feeling that another pecking order needed to be established inside the coop and I was right. Red went to peck Roosty and he got very defensive and went full rooster on her. We were ready at either end of the coop to get him out of there if things got bad. He can totally defend himself, but I stopped the fight. Red went up on a roosting bar and Roosty explored the coop after I stopped the fight. It was a good experiment, and we will continue to do that until we are sure he'll be safe.

Laurie, great workout! I like the exercises with the dixie cups, but I don't have dixie cups. I just touch the floor or sometimes hold 1lb weights.
    I can't believe it took you so long to get the ice off your windshield! That happened to me while at work. The entire car was covered in ice.
    It really was great to have found another friend to play pickleball with. I can't believe you're in drought conditions! Did you not get a lot of snow this winter?
    We are extremely happy with the chicken's progress.

Laurel, great workouts! I love the sound of that yoga class!

Pickleball was a lot of fun with a full team. Usually, our Friend Kathy and I partner up against DH! LOL
    I agree with you on the OpenFit workouts being a hit and miss. The Barre and Pilates workouts never disappoint though. I hear you on the subscriptions! I now have Peloton, OpenFit and the yoga studio!

See you tomorrow!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

This morning's workout was the dreaded push up series. Just kidding! Doing the premix sure cut down on the amount. Gym Style Chest & Triceps Timesaver is checked off the list. :D

Laurel, Of course great job with the workouts! I'm glad that I could inspire you to dust off that Kickmax workout. I literally did have dust on that workout. :D Like you I was glad to have pulled it out. I'm still impressed that Cathe took her body fat down that far. I'm also glad that she said that she wouldn't ever do that again. Can't imagine the discipline that it took, even for someone that is in the business of fitness. I know that I'm not like other people my age, but can still feel more body aches that I did when I was younger. It just takes the body a little longer in the morning to warm up. :D

Thelma, Love the workouts! Hurray! So glad to hear that Red and Roosty are getting to know each other better. I love that you both where ready to pull him out of danger if things got to bad. Roosty sounds like he really enjoyed being in the coop. I saw a car this morning that still had ice on it. I'm lucky that my car is in the garage when at home, so the ice has a chance to melt. We have had very little snow in this area. Every storm that has gone through headed south of us. We are getting snow right now, and tonight they say that we should get about 5 inches.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I continued my trend of off-script workouts today. I started with a 20 minute spin then did XTrain Cardio Leg Blast. It has been years since I have done that workout, and I so thoroughly enjoyed it today. I did keep the step at 6” for the second half of the workout, and I think one of the reasons I have avoided it is Cathe uses a 10” step for those cardio segments. But 6” was very doable and I feel like I got a good workout. I followed it with a really good 30 minute Pilates workout from Open Fit.

Thelma, great workouts. I hope your hips feel better today. Lucky you getting sunshine yesterday after the rain on Tuesday night. We never cleared up here. It rained so much Tuesday we still had water rushing through behind the house yesterday afternoon from higher on the hill. Today it is warm and foggy. I am glad things are progressing with Roosty and Red! That is very encouraging.

Laurie, yay for push-ups! :D;) Great job with that workout. For me, it is still one of Cathe’s toughest strength training workouts. Good…but tough. It is funny you mention Cathe’s body fat level in Kick Max. I was thinking the exact same thing…and Jae was even leaner than Cathe! I, too, remember her mentioning at the Road Trip she doesn’t try to do that anymore, and I think that is a good thing. I would imagine she needs all of her energy sources to get through filming these days.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi Ladies, my workouts today were Slow Flow yoga, Low Impact Cardio, and Total Body Trisets - Lower Body Split.

We lost Roosty to a hawk today. We hadn't seen a hawk around here in a long time. Our hearts are broken. I wish I had never decided to get chickens. This is very stressful and heart breaking. We just love them like they're our own kids.

Laurie, great workouts and good job on doing those push-ups!
    Hopefully that snow will help a little with the drought conditions.

Laurel, great workouts! I am glad you went with a lower step!
    We are expecting a rainy day tomorrow. Hopefully it won't be too bad.

Have a great weekend ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

Thelma, I'm so sorry to hear about Roosty, that is just horrible. I hope that your workouts will give you some help with dealing with the loss.

My workout this morning was Jessica Smith Slide + Glide Low Impact from youtube. I actually enjoyed this one quite a bit, even with the gliding discs. I think it was because she wasn't going at a fast pace. The moves where more controlled, so the discs only strayed once. She did say that she was coming out with a new series that I think she said was the Slide + Glide.

Laurel, Great job on your workouts! I would probably have to go down to a 4" step to make that CLB more my speed. :D We probably wondered the same thing, because no one in her current workouts wears anything that shows their midsection.

Have a great weekend!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was Burn Sets Chest, Back and Shoulders followed by IMAX4.

Thelma, my heart is breaking for you. I am so, so sorry to hear about losing Roosty. You must be absolutely devastated. I know you won’t feel like celebrating your birthday, but I hope you choose to do something for yourself that gives you and a little comfort and joy.

Laurie, nice workout. I did that one a few weeks ago and enjoyed it. I am very interested in seeing what she has in store in this new series. She talked about it a bit in her latest email newsletter. She said it was focused on ‘balanced energy’, and I like the sound of that.

Enjoy the weekend.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I hope you had a nice weekend. We had a lot of rain Saturday night and Sunday morning. It rained non-stop all night long on Saturday.

My workouts on Friday were Gentle Flow Yoga and a Peloton ride.
    On Sunday Gina B. Hiit Walk and LITE Strong Body Stacked Sets: Upper. I enjoyed the Upper body workout a lot. This new rotation will be another fun one!

Laurie, great workouts! I had no idea Jessica had a Slide + Glide workout! I'll have to look it up. I'll have to check her new disc program whenever she releases it.

It was a really sad weekend. Our poor little Roosty. The girls were pretty traumatized too.
    Working out did help me to deal with our loss.

Laurel, great workouts!

Thanks so much for your kind words about Roosty. We are devastated. There was no celebrating my birthday. It was a very sad day, and I had no desire to do anything. Now I worry about the hens much more than before. Poor things are traumatized.

Have a wonderful week!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

What a busy weekend. Didn't get a lot of time to do the fun sewing, but DH and I did get the purple swag, for the cross at church, done before Wednesday came around. Sunday was a very nice day, and we took Rocket out for a walk. Today DH and his brother find out if his mom is going home or to a facility. The uti must have affected her in a major way, she is more lucid now. Guess it will be up to the doctors. DH is just very frustrated, because he is the one that has to deal with her when she goes through all this again.

My workout this morning was 30MTF CardioFit W2. This is one of the new workouts that Kelly put out earlier this year, but I have not had the time to try it. It is a hi/low workout, but very doable for me. It goes on the approved list. :) I'm going to be doing all the new workouts of Kelly's this week. The Power Splits dvd is upper/lower weights, so they will work well for this weeks segment. More birds at the window this morning. They look like some type of finch, so I will have to investigate. ;)

Laurel, Great job on those workouts! I have not had a chance to read the whole newsletter. I just sort of glanced at it. I can do with some more balanced energy. ;) I noticed that these new workouts of Kelly's seem to focus on balance and hips. Everything that my body needs right now.

Thelma, Awesome job with your workouts! Dang on the soggy weekend. Ours was actually fairly nice. Not super warm, but we didn't have any snow. I'm looking forward to the now rotation also. Gives me a chance to do some of my favorites and try some new ones.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Hope you had a good weekend. Like Thelma, our weekend was very soggy. We ran some errands and did some chores, but the weather really restricted what we wanted to do which was more yard clean up. At least there was a long enough break in the rain both days that we were able to get out for walks. Today is beautifully sunny, and I just returned from another a nice long walk. The sunshine makes it feel so much better.

For workouts, on Saturday I did a 30 minute Jessica Smith walk followed by 45 minutes of power yoga. Yesterday was LITE Stacked Sets Lower Body, six pack Abs 1 and a 40 minute spin. Today was Cathe Live Upper Body Core Crush, which is formatted exactly like LITE Stacked Sets Upper Body but uses a few different exercises and ends with a tough core section. For cardio, I did Cathe Live In The Ring and followed it with 15 minutes of yoga cardio flow from Open Fit.

Thelma, great workouts. I hope you are getting some sunshine today as well. I am so sorry to hear your hens are traumatized. That has to make it doubly hard for you as well. Huge hugs. I am glad you think you will like this new rotation. Me too!

Laurie, glad you got another good workout to go on the approved list. I bet it was nice to get out for a walk yesterday. I don’t quite know what to say about the possibility of your MIL going back home. On the one hand, I am happy to hear that she is more lucid. But, on the other, as you say, what happens next time? But what can you do if that is what she wants and the doctors and other authorities allow it? I have no doubt you are all beside yourselves with concern and frustration at the moment.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Monday were OpenFit Spinning, LiTe Strong Body Stacked sets: Lower Body and Xtend Barre Core.

Laurie, good jog getting the purple swag for cross at church done! I bet Rocket loved going for a walk.
    I can't believe your MIL is more lucid now! Incredible that the UTI affected her mentally. Did you say she's diabetic too? I feel so bad for your DH having to deal with his elderly mom. I don't blame him for being frustrated.

Great workout! I can't wait to read about your experience with the new KCM workouts! There are a lot of gold finches now. They are in the process of changing into their spring/summer plumage, so they're not quite yellow. There are so many kinds of finches though. I saw a male purple finch at our feeder today.

It was a soggy weekend but we're having a nice much warmer weather during the day. I'm glad these flexible rotations are allowing you to try some of your favorite workouts!

Laurel, you'll be able to enjoy your walks now that the weather is finally getting better. I wish I had sidewalks around here. Our road is 1/4 ml long. There are no sidewalks on our main road.

Great workouts! I finally tried an OpenFit spinning workout and I really, really liked the class and the instructor. His name is Shaun. He kind of reminded me of Sam Yo, for his calm and encouraging tone.
    I noticed that my bike was picking up my pulse from my HRM. I had paired the HRM with the bike when I started doing Peloton classed but I could never get it to work. Bonus!

Thanks for the hugs! Thankfully the girls are doing a lot better. It looks like another one of the girls is probably going to start laying soon. She kept going into the nesting box during the day. Of course, I kept checking for a blue egg but nothing yet.

See you tomorrow ladies!
    Thelma