What delicious food are you allergic to?

Options

Replies

37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    NOTHING <3
  • princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Pineapple, gluten.....(I still eat this sometimes :( )
  • Nomnom83
    Nomnom83 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of different allergies here! Apart from the obvious, like being rushed to the ER or having an immediate gut-wrenching reaction, how did you all figure out what your trigger foods were? I suspect I may have food allergies, but nothing is severe enough for me to be 100% sure... I'm almost positive I have a banana allergy, my tongue feels like it's stinging and tingling after I eat one.
  • cubsgirlinny
    cubsgirlinny Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    lemons
  • Purpleice18
    Options
    walnuts, but i still eat them in baked goods :P
  • Kiss_Her_Act
    Options
    I'm lucky to be Allergic to None.
  • lhoppe
    lhoppe Posts: 10
    Options
    Kiwi here too. Throat swelled up after an itchy tongue. Related to a latex allergy. If you're allergic to Kiwi, you may be allergic to avocado as well. Now I'm afraid to try avocado. Last year, I developed a Nut allergy too.
  • lilbrowngirlsj
    lilbrowngirlsj Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Pineapples!!!!! :(
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    wheat and eggplant for me

which means croissants (makes me breakout in hives and when it's really bad i get throat constriction and wheezing) and eggplant parmesan :sad:
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Delicious?
    Kiwi. I can eat one, but two make me itchy on my lips, in my mouth and down my throat.
    Artificial Raspberry Flavoring... That means anything with BLUE raspberry. I can eat some, but if I have a lot I get itchy and my stomach hurts.
    Smelt Roe. I get itchy and break out in hives on my stomach, chest, and throat
    Dairy. I'm slightly lactose intolerant... I take Lactase when I eat dairy and do fine, when I don't I have upset stomach, gas, and bloating.
    Not so Delicious but seems to be in EVERYTHING?
    Onions and garlic. I'm more intolerant than allergic... too much makes me throw up
    Bell Peppers. Tried it once and it made my throat itchy and swell up...
  • Chaosrose8
    Chaosrose8 Posts: 39
    Options
    Almonds and walnut and quite possibly other tree nuts, I just haven't tried them.
  • Pearlyladybug
    Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Kiwi here too. Throat swelled up after an itchy tongue. Related to a latex allergy. If you're allergic to Kiwi, you may be allergic to avocado as well. Now I'm afraid to try avocado. Last year, I developed a Nut allergy too.

Figs are included! I'm allergic to figs, but fine with kiwi and avocado.

Latex allergy can happen if they fruit isn't ripe also

I'm bad with gluten and diary, Diary gives me a rash.
  • gogoyubarino
    gogoyubarino Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    None, thankfully :)
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    not really allergic but it gives my Irritable Bowel Syndrome
    Pork Chops. i can eat bacon, ham, pork sausages but not Pork Chops, or spiced/cured sausages like Peperoni without getting the runs the following day at the latest sometimes only an hour later.

Which sucks cause i love the taste of all of the above but my intestines dont.
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Doughnuts - cant have gluten, egg, soya, dairy mustard or sunflower. I've not had a donut in over 20 years.
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Kiwi :(

Yep, me too! And, it sucks because they are good! But, totally not worth my throat swelling!

Me three! :sad:
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    mostly dairy
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Most fruits, whenever I eat fruit my whole mouth and throat itch, booo! I still eat them when I fancy though :)
  • JudieJudes
    JudieJudes Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    im allergic to nachos...if i eat them a LOT my whole body gets swollen and im lethargic. sucks, because i really love nachos.

Hehehehe :laugh:
  • mamosh81
    mamosh81 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    shellfish =( one bite and i will be trowing up the rest of the day. Even worse i live in norway so we have lovely fishmarkets with lots and lots of good looking shellfish