• Cmandy67
    Cmandy67 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Not listening to my mother, as to what my gifts were
    Not believing in myself
    Being a crappy friend
  • bekah_ann13
    Options
    ooooohhh choosing Psychology for my career, oh that and choosing to go to a Private University! Wasted many years of my life in school for something I hate! And spending 16 grand a semester is bizarre!
  • seanson4774
    Options
    Getting married, but as a result I have the most beautiful daughter a father could wish for. If only I could go back in time
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I should have stayed in college at 18. Instead I'm starting over at 29. Would have made finding jobs and reasonable pay with two children easier when you move from state to state to have a higher education other than high school.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Thinking I should strive to be perfect when all I can do is to be the very best version of me!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    reading this post...so depressing
  • GoGoSuku
    GoGoSuku Posts: 63
    Options
    Doing college, because I hated school and I equally hated college for turning me into a stressed out binging machine who had no life. Thankfully I know what's best for me and try not to please my family at such an extent. Now I've got confidence and depression is gone, so with my anxiety!
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Easy, judging others by my own standards. Has directly and indirectly led to much grief in my life.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    the only thing i really regret is after i had my son I lost 30 pounds, then my dad died and I did not care. Now I realize i am at my heaviest i have ever been and I it did nothing to help heal my pain of my father passing. Now I am just having to work even harder to lose more weight.

oh and i should have never went part time to college in order to work and make more money because i would have been done when i met my husband and had to move away.
  • LouiseRose92
    Options
    Starting drinking. About 90% of my problems wouldn't exist.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Never finishing school would be mine. I regret it all the time.