Older folks?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• britborn52
    Options
    Hi Everyone - I'll be 60 in December. Looking for friends to help me on this journey. Let's keep each other motivated! :)
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    <
    52 here feeling much more like 32 and loving it! Anyone feel free to add always looking for fun people in my age group
  • LosingitinTX
    LosingitinTX Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My mom just joined, trying to get some friends for her. Still finding her way around this site. doesn't understand the community thing just yet, but if anyone wants to add her, she is 74 and her username is txnana1984

here is a link to her

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/txnana84
  • Pamelawagg
    Pamelawagg Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Turning 60 in November ...YIKES!
  • zigeuner62
    Options
    61 here, add me if you like
  • Stayingslim
    Options
    I am 53, had emergency surgery in August, and lost 22 lbs. Not the best way to lose weight, but I still have 10 lbs to go. At that point I will be at my goal weight for the first time in 15 years. I plan to start walking as soon as I can, but I still have some pain by the evenings, and no muscle tone! Hopefully the muscle tone will start coming back when I go back to work next week. Would love to meet some new friends!
  • fattypattybinger
    Options
    A young 52 year old Mom (soon to be going back to work as a RN part time)
  • joie49
    joie49 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 64 and going to give it the old college try again tomorrow (Monday, July 1st). Need to get back on track! Getting out of control.
  • sarahthin
    sarahthin Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    67 and doing this for the umpteenth time. This is the last. If you want to friend me go right ahead. We do have different needs than those young ones.
  • marlo665
    marlo665 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 55 and joined this site in May. Feel free to ad me.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I'm 60 and have been on MFP for about a year and a half, maybe a little more. I lost 45-50 pounds have been on maintenance since May of last year. Let me know if I can be of help.
  • emmietoby
    emmietoby Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    howdy !! i'm 62 going on 25 !! i'm on every day !! trying to get away from the mfp's who are under 20 . looking for someone who i can relate to. been on mfp since the last week of may ( 2013) i love this site. looking for pals !! have a twin sister who hates telling anyone her real age !! i think she stopped counting at 35 so as the years go by i send a "happy 35th birthday card " age to me is just a number -some days i feel like 6 and some days i feel 106 !! ( most days like 6 lol) hoping that loads add me !!!! stay strong and i'll try to do the same !!! ,,,,, take care!! hope to hear from you soon !!!