Options

Replies

• Rainforst
    Rainforst Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi I will be 52 in December.
  • swopely
    Options
    Hi ! I'm 54 and am looking for new friends too. I need to lose over 100 lbs and feel very motivated.
  • grammacarol1943
    grammacarol1943 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I must be the oldest one in here. I will be 69 in October, Wow that sounds old. Time flies when you*r having fun. :love:
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    49 here. Turning half a century in December..lol..you can add me if u like! :drinker:
  • lois4468
    lois4468 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    My Husband is 69 and I will be 62 next month... we have done this as a team and so far have lost 50+ each since January. This site is great! We no longer feel this old. Good luck everyone!
  • August_1958
    August_1958 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I just turned 54! Would love to have some more friends on MFP anywhere around my age too!:flowerforyou:
  • parkiegirl
    parkiegirl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    57. Feel free to add me too. I love this site!
  • Garlin02
    Options
    I have just turned 58 and would love to lose 30 pounds.
  • love2bthin
    love2bthin Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I will be 50 in December
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    59!
  • deborah0123
    Options
    57 here a kidney cancer survivor for 7 yrs... have been on this site for 4 weeks..love it even tho I havent lost any weight.. everyone here are so encouraging..
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    50. Old enough to know better, and wise enough not to get caught!
  • shipshape55
    shipshape55 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
  • patcaak
    patcaak Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    67 -started this journey 2/2012 - lost 44.5 lbs. I feel this site is the greatest & so happy to be a part of it.
  • T8trbug
    T8trbug Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I turned 60 this year and can't believe how I have let myself go. I used to be so active - now all I want to do is veg out. My friend invited me to this site and I'm hoping I can stay committed. I have joined WW about 7 times with no luck - I just can't stick with it. I weight the most I ever have and can't stand to look at myself in the mirror. And shopping is depressing to say the least. I would love to join a group to vent or help me over the humps.
  • 608peg
    608peg Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am 64 and pretty much at goal. Would like to drop about 5 pounds yet but time will tell if that happens. Add me if you like. Always looking for friends in my age group!!
  • Epetrovitch
    Epetrovitch Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    57 here; but age is just a number!
  • 19bulldog60
    19bulldog60 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I"ll be 71 in December if I make it. Was told that I have Pre-diabetes in April. I've lost 43 pounds so far. Hope to clear this condition up.
  • frenchgrapes
    frenchgrapes Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello - 56 here. Looking forward to 57. Feeling better right now than I have in more than 25 years.
  • grammacarol1943
    grammacarol1943 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    68 here. - add me if you like