• apehl
    apehl Posts: 13
    Options
    lol, hilarious!
  • freezerburn2012
    freezerburn2012 Posts: 273 Member
    Options

Anticipation hangs heavy and portentous over my head like a dark tropical
    storm cloud. Butterflies flood my belly – as well as a darker, carnal, captivating ache as I try to imagine what she will do to me ....after my date comes back from the bathroom and figures out i nom nom nomm all her cheese cake.

nom nom nomm :laugh:
  • kerriberry74
    kerriberry74 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I've got a few more i've been mulling over, but here's one that is ready:

I was reaching for it, but it managed to stay just out of my grasp. I tried again... my body stretching, bouncing to a rhythm all its own. He's towering over me, arm raised, his gray eyes feeling like they're penetrating into my soul itself. My face flushes, my heart feels like it's going to jump out of my chest. He raises his arm even higher. Finally , I broke "I don't care if i'm on a diet," I yelled "I bought the stinking Ho Ho's and i'm darn well going to eat them, so GIVE THEM BACK!"
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    thank you .... love catching up with this post daily
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    lollllllllllllllll yall did better than me ha ha ha good jobs!
  • linnyannmarie
    Options
    ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha omg funniest thing ever! i love the book but this way way to funny! great job! i would fully support a 50 shades darker dieting, and 50 shades freed from dieting :)
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone...have lots of work today but had to post at least SOMETHING :wink: :flowerforyou:

Temptation. Such a simple word to mean so many contradicting effects on me. Exhilaration and fear, love and hate, adventure and apprehension, excitement and shame. Temptation is one of those powerful words that can make your mouth go dry or water...I guess it depends on the situation.

I sat there quietly, men darting in and out of the room. They were tempting me, teasing me, smiling knowingly at me. My heart was racing, my palms sweaty, my legs shaking with nervous anticipation. Would I dare to resist, or would I succumb to that all-powerful word? I crossed and uncrossed my legs, played with my hair, bit my lip – all in a failed effort to calm myself and “hide” my fear. When the men’s grins widened on looking at me and seeing my discomfort, my want, my desire, I knew I’d failed miserably.

The men headed away from me, and He had spoken to one of them. He always knew what I wanted before I did, always knew how to tease and tempt and satisfy yet leave me wanting for more. Always more. Always.

After what seemed like an eternity I could hear their voices, the sound of their heavy steps on the floor getting louder as they got closer. I knew they were coming for me. I knew they were coming at His behest. I glanced at Him. He knew better – this was a public place...not the place to be tempted so. But He always did as He wanted and I was only His all-too-willing pupil.

The men stopped in front of me in a crisp line, like a small military unit awaiting inspection. Their leader bent towards me, his face close to mine, his breath hot near my face. He glanced into my eyes, smiled wider and then stood. What I saw made my mouth water, my heart quicken. I could never fit it in me. It was too big...too wide...I couldn’t. But His eyes allowed no argument, and I could not deny His wishes or orders. Ever. I knew I’d feel the shame and pain afterwards, but did not care. I only wanted to please Him...and in doing so, please myself.

In front of me was the largest, tallest, widest, creamiest thing I’d ever seen. It was something called a “Volcano” – 3 slabs of double chocolate brownie, a triple-size ball of vanilla ice cream, a triple-size ball of whipped cream and chocolate syrup all over it. It was about 2 feet tall and about a foot wide. And, God forgive me, it was freaking delicious.
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    Brilliant :flowerforyou: too funny!!
  • rachey_v
    rachey_v Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    He tilted back my head and gently brushed his lips against mine.
    "I have a surprise for you" he murmered in a husky voice. He ran his finger down the side of my face to my chin and it was so tingly delicious it made me shiver.

Holy cow I couldn't wait to see what this was.

He left me on the bed and I heard movement in the kitchen, I moistened my lip with the tip of my tongue in readiness and tried to slow down my heart which was trying to thump it's way out of my chest.

The door opened and I held my breath, in his hand was a silk scarf and a bag. He stalked towards me, smirking, and tied the soft silk tie around my eyes.

He took something out of the bed and I knew he was about to make my night. "Open your mouth" he said, "Yes Sir" I whispered back complying.
    I caught a scent of something sweet and the juices in my mouth started flowing. I tentatively licked and nibbled the offering. Hot Chocolate sauce covered Brownies with vanilla ice cream.

"No, Wait" I protested.... He pulled the scarf off and I looked deep into his smoky eyes... and asked in a seductive voice "how many calories?"
  • rachey_v
    rachey_v Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone...have lots of work today but had to post at least SOMETHING :wink: :flowerforyou:

Temptation. Such a simple word to mean so many contradicting effects on me. Exhilaration and fear, love and hate, adventure and apprehension, excitement and shame. Temptation is one of those powerful words that can make your mouth go dry or water...I guess it depends on the situation.

I sat there quietly, men darting in and out of the room. They were tempting me, teasing me, smiling knowingly at me. My heart was racing, my palms sweaty, my legs shaking with nervous anticipation. Would I dare to resist, or would I succumb to that all-powerful word? I crossed and uncrossed my legs, played with my hair, bit my lip – all in a failed effort to calm myself and “hide” my fear. When the men’s grins widened on looking at me and seeing my discomfort, my want, my desire, I knew I’d failed miserably.

The men headed away from me, and He had spoken to one of them. He always knew what I wanted before I did, always knew how to tease and tempt and satisfy yet leave me wanting for more. Always more. Always.

After what seemed like an eternity I could hear their voices, the sound of their heavy steps on the floor getting louder as they got closer. I knew they were coming for me. I knew they were coming at His behest. I glanced at Him. He knew better – this was a public place...not the place to be tempted so. But He always did as He wanted and I was only His all-too-willing pupil.

The men stopped in front of me in a crisp line, like a small military unit awaiting inspection. Their leader bent towards me, his face close to mine, his breath hot near my face. He glanced into my eyes, smiled wider and then stood. What I saw made my mouth water, my heart quicken. I could never fit it in me. It was too big...too wide...I couldn’t. But His eyes allowed no argument, and I could not deny His wishes or orders. Ever. I knew I’d feel the shame and pain afterwards, but did not care. I only wanted to please Him...and in doing so, please myself.

In front of me was the largest, tallest, widest, creamiest thing I’d ever seen. It was something called a “Volcano” – 3 slabs of double chocolate brownie, a triple-size ball of vanilla ice cream, a triple-size ball of whipped cream and chocolate syrup all over it. It was about 2 feet tall and about a foot wide. And, God forgive me, it was freaking delicious.

Fantastic... I just finished mine, posted and saw this... we both have chocolate brownie on the brain this morning! Haha. Great minds!
  • couponfun
    Options
    :laugh: actually I was just uploading some of my vacation pics and there was a pic of the Volcano we ordered and it just was fresh in my mind...

but great minds think alike, right? :flowerforyou:
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Bump - I want to read the entire post - so, so funny! Thanks. x
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    9 1/2 Weeks gave me another idea... I think I'll be watching it this weekend! No kids til next Friday. :bigsmile:

I walk into the apartment, a flood of relief washing over me because I'm finally alone. I come to a dead stop when I realize I'm not alone. He's sitting in the dark far corner of the room. He gets up from his seat and starts walking toward me. I feel my heart quicken as he gets closer. "Turn around and face the wall...and lift your skirt," he says. "You've been a bad girl." I stand there defiantly, holding my ground. He puts his hands on my shoulders and spins me around to face the wall. Pressing his chest into my back, he pins me against the wall, his breath hot on the back of my neck. My heart is pounding, and a nervous excitement is building in my belly. He pulls my skirt up hard and fast, pushing himself more firmly into my back. Then he reaches down and whips it out. The small bag of dark chocolate mint M&Ms I had hidden in the band of my thigh high.
  • couponfun
    Options
    9 1/2 Weeks gave me another idea... I think I'll be watching it this weekend! No kids til next Friday. :bigsmile:

I walk into the apartment, a flood of relief washing over me because I'm finally alone. I come to a dead stop when I realize I'm not alone. He's sitting in the dark far corner of the room. He gets up from his seat and starts walking toward me. I feel my heart quicken as he gets closer. "Turn around and face the wall...and lift your skirt," he says. "You've been a bad girl." I stand there defiantly, holding my ground. He puts his hands on my shoulders and spins me around to face the wall. Pressing his chest into my back, he pins me against the wall, his breath hot on the back of my neck. My heart is pounding, and a nervous excitement is building in my belly. He pulls my skirt up hard and fast, pushing himself more firmly into my back. Then he reaches down and whips it out. The small bag of dark chocolate mint M&Ms I had hidden in the band of my thigh high.

Awesome awesome!!! I need to watch that movie. I actually have never seen that movie :glasses:
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Awesome awesome!!! I need to watch that movie. I actually have never seen that movie :glasses:

Thanks! There are actually 2 different versions. The edited version is better than the extended, I think. There were scenes that just weren't necessary. I've seen it more times than I can count, but it's been years since I saw it last!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    :laugh: So much funny in this thread! But you all ought to call it 50 Shades of Starvation, because now I'm starved for chocolate cake, doughnuts, and brownies! :sad: