So sad with what I saw today I wanted to cry

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    You eat 700 calories a day... I am sad for you too. You say this site is for support, that is true, but support doesn't mean "I will encourage you to keep doing what you're doing even if it's unhealthy".

I need to state for the record that you are posting publicly about eating 700 calories a day, I didn't dig for this information. You're not exactly keeping it private, for someone who is upset at all the negative feedback she's receiving.

I agree, too few calories, thats not the right way to do it. You won't keep it off long term, you need to develop a healthy lifestyle and make change you can keep for life.

I got this :happy: and I'm getting really irrated:grumble: over assumptions I won't keep it off based on what others have done in the past. Hell a few years ago I was one of you who ate right to take it all off and it didn't last long, this time I'm in for the change for my life not just for the moment. But it's hard to stay focused with all this negativity going around...You know what makes diets fail? No support. I've been at this for damn near 7 months, I'm pretty sure I've got this, but thanks anyways.
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    This makes me rather sad that so many people are being hyprocritical of others choices. What right have any of you to question anyone on what they want to do. Never heard the saying of different strokes for different folks? From someone who is over 300lbs myself I look at this woman for inspiration, she is doing something about her weight, health conditions etc. I would rather walk with her on this journey than half of you lot, at least I can be assured she won't judge me but understand me and why I have to do what I have to do. As a muslim we fast for one month of the year, I haven't died yet and would barely eat 500cals in the day.

Seriously half of you get off your high horses and if we are happy doing what we are doing then leave us be. I do believe that some of you make it a pact to come on here and just annoy people. How sad little lives you have got

Am I mistaken? I thought Muslims fasted from sun up to sun down for one month. I've never heard that they fast completely for that month. At least the Muslims that I know don't.

You obviously read what you wanted to read!! I didn't mean that we fasted for one whole month otherwise why would I say I would eat only 500cals in the day???? Seriously grow up
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I was picking my son up from summer school today and I saw this woman walking (yea for her, right?). She had to be 400 lbs or better and you could see she was struggling with walking. She had that gait that you know is her struggling to walk, I know cause I've been there. I wanted to cry for her, for me, for everyone who's been there or is there now. I am so excited for where I am right now. There are so many out there saying your eating to low , your going to fail, you can't live on that, your heading toward an eating disorder...I say to you, I am fine, I have goal and I will reach it, in spite of you, but maybe just maybe because of you. I never want to go back to that person struggling to lose weight, struggling to walk down the street.

Such an inspiration, but I agree it is sad to watch that.
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Can I walk with you guys!!!!! :flowerforyou:
    [/quote]

More the merrier babe
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options

Can I walk with you guys!!!!! :flowerforyou:
    [/quote]