What made you decide to post a profile pic of yourself?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Boobookittyfq
    Boobookittyfq Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    because im proud of my accomplishment... and keeps me going to look better and feel better about my self... also how drop dead i'll be looking for when my hubby comes home
    > (military) :tongue:
  • zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    It never occurred to me to NOT post a picture/pictures of myself.

DITTO ^
  • meechi53
    meechi53 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I liked my hat...
  • camelgirlmn
    camelgirlmn Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I used to be terrified to even put on a bathing suit. Now I take pictures of myself in it. But in all honesty. I am trying to better myself. Slowly but surely I am losing weight and Im proud of that fact, that I am taking the step that so many people wont. So, instead of looking at it as a negative look at it as a positive. Just think you live in a small town. This is a big communtiy. No one really cares what you look like they are just as proud as you or I at how far we have all come! Be positive dont let little mental things get you down!!!
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    I am trying to better myself, so I couldn't careless who happens to find me on here :-)

I totally agree and can I just say that you are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Thank you :blushing:
  • lostwisdom
    lostwisdom Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I actually usually just use nicely angled head shots to look as thin as possible and hide any kind of "fat".. but as I feel I can be honest about my weight etc at last on this site I used a totally natural pic showing what I "really" look like - it inspires me more to lose the weight, and be able to put up thinner and thinner profile pictures in the future hopefully!
  • favrow812
    favrow812 Posts: 28
    Options
    I workout! .......... im sechsay and I know it ....... WIGGLE WIGGLE ... errrrrrrr yeah cause no1 likes people without a picture lol

^^ AGREED! :)
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Nothing to be embarrassed about. It's just a pic of yourself. That's the problem with online sites and why kids don't learn communication skills. Everyone hides behind a facade.
  • TheDaniProject
    Options
    It never occurred to me to NOT post a picture/pictures of myself.

DITTO ^

^^AGREED ;-)
  • Mctree20
    Mctree20 Posts: 137
    Options
    I am trying to better myself, so I couldn't careless who happens to find me on here :-)

Same.
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Because I am beautiful! :)

Actually, I like posting a pic of myself, I think it's so people can see a friendly face when they're replying to me, and they can see that I'm a female, approximately how old I am, etc. I've never really thought about it. I don't care if my friends have a pic or not though.
  • katies71123
    Options
    I'm looking forward to posting my "after" picture eventually!!! =)