Sexy September Starters

Options
Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone has a great weekend. See you all on Monday. I hope this threadhelps everyone.

:wink: :drinker: :heart:

Replies

• gnastro
    gnastro Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Weight Loss as of:
    9/30/09

fiftyandfit

msmeghan
    -

nolachick

brwnsgr

basinrunner

Divegirl

shellybelly83

jlb123

mamacindy

gnastro

bnewag123

linz320

ali258

skinnyJess

JanetParks
    -

Danagunsallus
  • linz320
    linz320 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thanks! You, too. See you Monday:happy:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    TO ALL U SEXY SEPTEMBER STARTERS! have a great weekend, and don't give in to temptation!
    I keep telling myself that cuz I have a SAINTS game on Sunday :S lol

(in new orleans, there a huge deal. )
  • SkinnyJess
    SkinnyJess Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I am so excited about this group! :happy: Thanks for creating this group gnastro! Hoping for a good number to report on Monday, but either way I know I'm doing what I need to and the weight WILL come off. Blessings to all!!! :flowerforyou:
  • shellybelly83
    Options
    Yay! Can't wait to weigh in Monday! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • mamacindy81
    mamacindy81 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone!

I'm really excited to be part of this group.

I didn't do really good yesterday. I ate a few potato chips because my husband had them out & them my son. I'm thinking that they are probably a trigger food for me and I will just have to stay away from them all together cause I sort of got out of control after that.

Well lots of water and good foods today.

It's beautiful here in NC this morning. We ate our warm 6 grain cereal out on the front porch.

My daughter got to Moldolva alright and today they are participating in a festival for some village.

Have a great day!

Cindy
  • slumberbug
    slumberbug Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!!

I've already found more motivation since joining this group. The hubs and I went out lastnight to the bar and I am so proud of myself. I didn't snack like I usually do, I watched the amount of drinks and calories of them. Think it drove my husband nuts naming off the calories of each different drink in order to make a decision. I also got lots of exercise because we danced most of the night, that definately made up for the drinks. lol

I've also gotten smarter about my food choices this last week. I have started planning my meals ahead of time with the calorie counter. I plan for about three days at a time and shop/prepare them ahead of time. This has really kept me out of the red on calories and I've already dropped some weight and an inch here and there.

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. It's rainy in our normally sunny NM, which makes for great movie and cuddle weather.

Pamela
  • shellybelly83
    Options
    Doing great today! I am actually allowed one small "cheat" but I don't really feel like doing it. Getting ready for my second workout of the day, afterwards I will drink a protein shake and see how I feel later. Might go get a treat, might just stick to healthy foods. :smile:
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    hi gals!
    looking fwd to monday (sort of!):tongue:
    went to bed with a cold last nite, feel like crap today....

Pam:flowerforyou:
  • mamacindy81
    Options
    Sorry your sick Pam, drink lots of fluids and rest.

I always keep Airborne in the house so if I start getting a cold I take it right away & that usually does the trick for me (but not always)

Is there anyone there to help take care of you? Was it your husband who came home feeling poorly yesterday?

Feel better soon,

Cindy
  • gnastro
    Options
    Hi Cindy,
    I know what you mean about trigger foods. Tostitos is my trigger food. Love crunchy my downfall. Keep up the good work.

Gina:smile:
  • shellybelly83
    Options
    Excited and nervous for weigh in tomorrow! Today was my rest day so I didn't work out and actually feel guilty. But I know my body needs the break. :smile: Otherwise, this week has been perfect so I am hoping for a loss.
  • SkinnyJess
    SkinnyJess Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I know I'm a little early, but I weigh in on Sunday. My new weight is 154. I lost 1 lb. Not a ton, but a loss is a loss! :smile: I had a perfect week as far as eating and exercise go. Today I even worked out for a second time just because I felt like it!!! :happy: Hope everyone else had a great week.

My goal for this week is to stay as committed as I am right now. I want to keep sticking to the food diary faithfully and get at least 5 workouts in.

Blessings to all!!! :flowerforyou:
  • shellybelly83
    Options
    I weighed in at 177, down 1 lb :smile:
  • mamacindy81
    Options
    Morning everyone,

I don't know exactly why but I only lost .5 lb last week.

That was a little discouraging but I'm not going to give up just because of one week. I know, slow weight loss is best so I will take whatever I can get! A loss is a loss is a loss!

I hope you all have a good day. It's raining here and I hope it doesn't last long. I'm a sunshine sort of gal.

I'm going to work on changing some of my summer things out for my winter.
  • outdoormom09
    Options
    Good luck on your weigh in's !!
  • gnastro
    Options
    Morning Everyone,

It is cold here 45 degrees BBrrrr :grumble: . My weight this morning is 128.8 the same as last week. It is okay I've been working out & eating right. I work 2 days this week my goals is to squeeze the gym in after work.:drinker: :smile:
  • bnewag123
    Options
    Good Morning! My weigh in is the same as last week, 164. Which is good considering it is that TOM and I really slacked this weekend on the exercise. I did eat healthly, but did not drink enough water. It is always so much harder for me to drink water on the weekends then during the week.

Looking forward to a loss this week! Good luck everyone!
  • slumberbug
    slumberbug Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone! :happy:

Well, I'm a little frustrated. Weighed 136.5 on Friday and today I am weighing in at 138.5. So frustrating. I kept to my calories and worked out twice yesterday. Oh well!!

Have a wonderful day!!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING SEXY SEPTEMBER STARTERS!
    I weighed in early as well cuz I don't have a scale at home and my gym isnt open on Sunday.
    I lost 2lbs last week and that had me pumped during my entire workout on Saturday. I did extra cardio and extra abs (400 crunches total).

Feeling good and motivated. I slipped up yesterday but thats ok I paid off for it today!

Have a great week everyone!