Unintended consequences?

Options
123457»

Replies

• CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    My dimples in my cheeks are a lot more noticeable. I thought I only had one on the left, turns out there's a matching one on the right that I had forgotten all about. :)
    Pics?,,,

I love your 6th pic Brenda - is that the dimple you're talking about?
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    My dimples in my cheeks are a lot more noticeable. I thought I only had one on the left, turns out there's a matching one on the right that I had forgotten all about. :)
    Pics?,,,

I love your 6th pic Brenda - is that the dimple you're talking about?

No, that's not the dimple. lol You can only see them clearly when I smile like the cheshire cat.
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    When we went to the airport yesterday there was a local TV film crew...
    then I saw myself from the back on the 10:00 news & I look pretty good!
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    I had no idea!!!
    :love:
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    I agree with the always cold thing. I had heard people say it before, but I didn't believe them. Well I have been freezing the last week or so and it is driving me nuts! And none of my warm clothes fit anymore so I have to hit the stores again :happy:

Another unexpected side effect is I am loosing hair. For me it could be related to my thyroid, but it can also be a result of decreased calorie intake. Now I am being much more careful on my protien and iron intake.
    [/qu

My hubby has been VERY amused at how cold I have been this winter (especially after we got a record breaking 14 inches of snow yesterday:noway: ) My winter coat is too big, but it is quickly becoming my favorite piece of clothing.

I have had the same problem with losing hair. I was watching my protein and iron also, but my beautician suggested taking Biotin. I have been taking 1--2 capsules a day for about 6 weeks, and it does seem to be helping.
  • nickerbee
    Options
    I can totally agree with the cold thing...I was always a freeze baby but then i put on 60+ pounds and found myself always to be hot. This winter since I have lost almost 20 pounds I am always freezing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!