10 in 9

Options

Replies

• nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    oh and last night I watched revolutionary road (Kate Winslet, Leo Dicaprio) one word.....

DEPRESSING

do not watch or you will be tempted to jump out the window
  • shera426
    shera426 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    oh and last night I watched revolutionary road (Kate Winslet, Leo Dicaprio) one word.....

DEPRESSING

Good to know! I cant wait to watch the proposal, I need a good comedy the last few have been iffy
  • linz320
    linz320 Posts: 49 Member
    Options

DEPRESSING

Ha ha! Yeah, that was a pretty depressing one.....
  • nolachick
    Options
    hey ladies, sorry to vent again but I am PMSing big time and have some crazy cravings. I gave into one already cuz I wanted something sweet and I could not think str8 the whole afternoon. But even though today is my off day, I'll go to the gym to work it off. (only 200 cals).

Next challenge, I'm craving fries - big time. oh oh :grumble:
  • nolachick
    Options
    hey ladies, sorry to vent again but I am PMSing big time and have some crazy cravings. I gave into one already cuz I wanted something sweet and I could not think str8 the whole afternoon. But even though today is my off day, I'll go to the gym to work it off. (only 200 cals).

• kicklikeaGIRL
    kicklikeaGIRL Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon ladies!

I'm pretty excited for my workout tonight...I'm playing a game of Ultimate Frisbee! My husband and I are on an intrumural team here while he is still going to school. Its so fun and burns lots of calories! It is like playing basketball/football with a frisbee. Its one of my favorite work outs (aside from Turbo Jam). Do any of you have a FAVORITE work out? One that makes you really want to actually do it? Haha..because I do like to run...but not love to run. I do it because it is healthy and feels good...but its not my favorite thing in the world! Anyone???

I'm even more excited because after the game I am going to make Fiesta Lime Chicken (similar to Applebees, just WAY less calories). I even made pico de gallo last night! I'm excited. If I think it is to die for...I'll post tomorrow with the calories (I've been measuring EVERYTHING lately!)
  • linz320
    linz320 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I love my aerobic kick boxing class at the YMCA! The music always pumps me up, and there is something about punching and kicking that makes me feel like a bad@ss.
  • kicklikeaGIRL
    kicklikeaGIRL Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I love my aerobic kick boxing class at the YMCA! The music always pumps me up, and there is something about punching and kicking that makes me feel like a bad@ss.

Haha! Love it!! Have you ever tried Turbo Jam / Turbo Kick classes? I love them! I actually am certified to teach Turbo Kick...i LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I love feeling like I'm all tough...and I also like to shake my big ol' booty! Haha!
  • nolachick
    Options
    KEMPO (P90X DVD) is my fave!
  • jocelyne2
    jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    well managed to get off my butt again today and did 2 hrs. Did 2.9 miles on tread and almost 4 on bike plus elliptical and strength 200 arm curls and 250 crunches. total burn 905 calories . Yippy !!!! lol . Ugh did I mention I hate to exercise :smile: whewwwww Im wiped . Wish there was a magic pill dammit :explode:

Have a good evening all my soon to be 10's :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • shera426
    shera426 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    well managed to get off my butt again today and did 2 hrs. Did 2.9 miles on tread and almost 4 on bike plus elliptical and strength 200 arm curls and 250 crunches. total burn 905 calories . Yippy !!!! lol . Ugh did I mention I hate to exercise :smile: whewwwww Im wiped . Wish there was a magic pill dammit :explode:

Have a good evening all my soon to be 10's :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

WOW, you've totally inspired me to get off my duff right now. Not to metion the 2 white chocolate macadamia cookies i just downed :cry:
    Atleast my dinner is planned and wont' be to many calories, I'm going to try making beef & broccoli tonight.
  • jocelyne2
    Options

Well as for me I barely ate today and no exercise . Got up to late and then went grocery shopping and bought lots of vegetables and fruit :bigsmile: only have like 500 cals in me so far and didn't get my water in so I guess Ill be siting on the toilet with my bottles of water tonight :laugh:

This totally sounds like me with my water, I drink water through out the day but by the evening I still have a few cups to drink so I chug a lug... makes me PEE so bad before bed but I always do that to myself. :laugh: I keep teasing my hubby that we're pregnant because the past week after drinking 2x's my water i've been pee'ing in the middle of the night :laugh: :tongue:

I know the feeling in the morning I really have to go and keep telling my body no no no let me sleep another 30 mins . :laugh: mmmmmm COOKIES !!!!! no no no don't go there I Won't go there
  • jocelyne2
    Options
    Omfg I could kick my hubby @ss right now . He comes in with a hand full of holloween candy and ask me if i want some :mad: :mad: and of course he had to bring the tootsie rolls grrrrrr. Trying to resist , think ill go check the calorie count just in case :cry: :cry:
  • Pattyisgr8
    Pattyisgr8 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    nola- OMG ur mom! I just noticed your CW is 183 (i'm 181 and fit into 16's) and I would have never guessed, cause your picture rocks!!!!! I even said it out loud to my hubby :flowerforyou: I would have guessed low 170's at the most. So I presonally totally disagree w/ your mom. Sorry, but I had to get it out :wink:

As for cheating (on unhealthy foods), I hate to deprive myself of anything, b/c I'll just want it that much more, so I only give in if I had a pretty good day otherwise, and am within my cals. So don't beat yourselves up, just count it so you are still reliable for it. Chances are you won't be happy with yourself (your tummy won't be either) if its really bad for your or if you eat too much. Hope this helps, keep up the good work!
  • nolachick
    Options
    thnx girlie, I'm going to upload the pic I'm talking about right now! lol. that's the most recent picture of me. I've always had a big bootie tho so you can see that in my pics tho.

anyhoo, I did eat a chocolate today cuz I was planning on working out after work, but I was so hungry I had to go home and eat, then I never made it to the gym. Oh well, boot camp tomorrow!
  • jocelyne2
    Options
    thnx girlie, I'm going to upload the pic I'm talking about right now! lol. that's the most recent picture of me. I've always had a big bootie tho so you can see that in my pics tho.

anyhoo, I did eat a chocolate today cuz I was planning on working out after work, but I was so hungry I had to go home and eat, then I never made it to the gym. Oh well, boot camp tomorrow!

awesome pic nola . Love it !!!!! Keep up the great work girls. Im so inspired and its all due to u gals !!!!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Cheers lol
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options

I know this is a day late.....but do you ever make oven fries? I make them all the time (because I :heart: french fries!) I just take a potato, spray it with a little cooking spray, or use a tsp of canola oil, and then season them up - Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb is a favorite of mine - roast them in the oven at 425 for about 20 minutes and voila! You've got (healthy) french fries! I also do the same thing with sweet potatoes. Yum!
  • nolachick
    Options
    thnx, I do that sometimes too but hadnt thought of it cuz my cravings hit me while I was at work in the middle of the day. oh i was so bad yesterday. lol
  • nolachick
    Options

awesome pic nola . Love it !!!!! Keep up the great work girls. Im so inspired and its all due to u gals !!!!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Cheers lol

Thanks jocelyn, I lose this thread and I love you girls. Keep it up guys.

Ah boot camp today was awesome. mini success: ran around the track 2x in arow without dying. lol
    I almost cried of happiness
  • jocelyne2
    Options
    Wooohooo Nola !!!!!:drinker: Its a great feeling when u r breath seem to last a little longer . Are you using an inside track cause here I would literally have frozen my butt off ....freezing .

Have an awesome day ladies :flowerforyou: